general furry discussion > general furry discussion

A Furtopian Newcomer's Guide to Being a Furry.

<< < (3/3)

Svadil:
I like the introduction that you gave Malamute! It's really helpful for people that are new to the fandom. It even helped me refresh my knowledge of the fandom, pretty much completely. Thank you so much.

Iara Warriorfeather:

--- Quote from: Svadil on November 14, 2016, 06:54:07 pm ---I like the introduction that you gave Malamute! It's really helpful for people that are new to the fandom. It even helped me refresh my knowledge of the fandom, pretty much completely. Thank you so much.

--- End quote ---

Hi Svadil! Welcome to Furtopia! Please make an introductory post here: http://forums.furtopia.org/furry-greetings/

TheFoxAddict:
I choose to call myself a Furry because I've become a total fox addict. Serious enough for me I felt the need to create my own fursona. Serious enough that I ordered myself fox ears, paws and a fox tail. When I got home my order, I just hugged my fox tail. So soft and fluffy<3

But I were into Furry art and comics long before I started calling my self a Furry. I haven't been a Furry for a year yet but am proud to call myself one.

Old Rabbit:
In an alternate reality we would all be furry creatures with human minds,
and thought. Walking on our hind legs and talking. Our front paws would be
more like human hands.  Most of us would be comfortable not wearing anything
but our fur or loose fitting clothes.

We would all be vegetarians, otherwise there would be constant warfare between
the prey and predatory species.

Of course in our reality it's just fun and games to tease our fantaxy. with stories, craft,
and artwork. :orbunny:

charcoal:
I could. Have used this in highschool lol. it's well worded

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version