general furry discussion > lifestylers

Expressing furriness in public.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Takanuva:
I have a pair of wolf socks, with them howling at the full moon. Only downside is they're the weird one-size tube socks you can get now, and they don't really fit.   :'(  But I really do love nature and animal themed t-shirts, and if they had any wolf/fox shirts at American Eagle, I'd wear those in a flash. I already have this one cool watercolor mountain t-shirt, and if they had any wolf shirts in a similar style I'd buy them up like crazy.

Solodarkwolf5:
-

Takanuva:
Just do it. nothing is impossible  If you act normally, and just roll with it, most people would ignore it or just pass it off. Acting strangely in public, or walking around awkwardly with it will get you a lot of stares and disapproval. Sociologically, exhibiting behaviors like inconfidence, and behaviors you would associate with weakness or vulnerability (like acting awkwardly, trying to hide away from people in embarrassment) are what draw attention to yourself. Act like it's a regular day for you, and people don't pay attention at all because people tend to focus on body language, facial gestures, and where people are looking rather than what they're doing. So just own it. And I hardly have any clothing you could quantify as "furry", but I really need/want more animal and furry shirts and they're not too available unfortunately.

Solodarkwolf5:
-

Pix:
dont know if this is dead or not but i recently got my collar and have been wearing it out and about and occasionally i get some odd looks (btw the looks are quite amusing at times) but other than that no one really care's, so i think you'd be surprised at how people react if at all. but take this with a pinch of salt coz not everywere will be the same i may just b lucky since i live close to Canterbury and that place is filled with unusual clothing :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version