Author Topic: Merry Christmas...  (Read 3421 times)

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
Merry Christmas...
« on: December 24, 2019, 10:20:57 pm »
Merry Christmas, my fellow furry degenerates. I hope that no matter what darkness you find yourself struggling with now, that some light and warmth breaks into your life, and while it might risk sparking a religious debate, please remember that you are loved, even if it doesn't seem like it.

May peace follow you everywhere. :)
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Merry Christmas...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 10:44:08 am »
Hey fellow fuzzbuts. Hoping ya'll have a really good day. Because your worth it!

No darkness. Up to my elbows in cooking. Waiting for family to show up. Just to eat. The sit around for a few hours staring at the TV. Then go home. It was agreed between all of us not to exchange gifts this year. Now I find out my brother bought me something. I'll be the only one with a gift. Kinda awkward but he knew in advance.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2019, 11:06:37 am »
Best wishes to all this holiday season, and
throughout the year. No matter how you
may feel, someone does love you. Even if
it's a stranger.

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 12:52:17 pm »
Thank you for this thread!
To sound sappy, I do think a type of unconditional love is a part of the furry experience.  I know I have made good friends in the community and would be sadder without them.  It feels better knowing someone does love me, being a stranger, a friend, a dog,  a god,  etc...

This time of year is hard on me,  and again this thread does help.thank you all!
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)