Author Topic: Cops suck, so does every agency.  (Read 318 times)

Offline NateAlieou

• Species: Canine
  • Single/Bi/20/Engineering
  • Male
Cops suck, so does every agency.
« on: January 02, 2024, 04:46:56 am »
The cops in the US are tyrants. It's a fact that the supreme court make it legal for any cop to lie to get to you to self incriminate yourself for a "crime". When can we the people use a well fit paramilitary that's not private like those douche rent-a-cops. But the ones the people make to help other citizens get the idea that it's time to go against the government. Convince the military that's decreasing every single year. That they need stage a coup.

Cops get zero ounce of constitutional knowledge. In there BS training. They get a month or two in training before they're finalized into becoming an officer. That's way too fast to put someone in charge with a gun and have the jurisdiction over 50,000 people per county.

No law or agency should be able to amend our constitution or twist it, by having half the crap they banned us from having.

Armor Piercing rounds for 9mm.
Fully-Automatic rifles.
Etc
All of these are able to be used by them. But not us? This again is a direct unconstitutional act made by these pussies. Keep the guns, that's why you have background check dipshits. If we pass them. Then we should be allowed to have any firearm, explosives.
Quit whining, its just a flesh wound KiLL Em AALLLL!!!!
I have this recurring dream walking through this  deep forest at night wearing gear like a marine,  big flares going off high in the air dancing around in the night sky I find myself at this this beach,  the ones painted on those murals by therian tribes stars everywhere ten times brighter then the eye can see, then I get launched into space

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Cops suck, so does every agency.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 02:02:44 pm »
Just a tad grumpy are we, NateAlieou?  :P Sorry to hear you don't like cops, but too bad. We need police forces to keep law and order in this world.
What grinds my gears about your post is that it gives the impression you are stereotyping ALL police as bad and corrupt. That couldn't be further from the truth. Saying what you said is a disservice and dishonors the men and women in blue who are trying their best, albeit not perfectly, to keep you and others around you safe. There are GOOD police officers in this world. Don't lump them in with the "bad apples".
As for your comments on armor piercing rounds, fully automatic rifles, etc., Why? Why do you feel the need to have these? IMHO, no civilian needs to have the same tactical gear as our police forces or military. There is no reason for it whatsoever. What are you going to do? Shoot a miscreant who stole your 50" high definition tv set? You really need that much firepower? Give me a break.  :P
And last but not least, chill with the foul language and try being a bit more civil, ok?

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 02:34:37 pm »
OK first. What a load of fear mongering. Right wing useless lies.

Your first statement.
What's known as 'loaded questioning' is against the law. It WILL be held against any police agency or officer. Here is an example of a leaded question. "How fast were they going?" The word 'fast' makes it a loaded question. Predetermining a law has been broken. "Do you know how fast you were going" is NOT a loaded question. You don't have to have a high IQ to see the difference. When a person is questioned they are asked the same question, said differently, over and over again. It's not like you see on TV. What you and millions like you think is what you see on TV is real. What they do on TV is entertain you. Not give you what's really happening. You have also been tricked to believe any phrase said can be used against you. "It's a nice day." would be used against you if it were raining. Brainwashing's worst enemy is critical thinking. That's why the far right claims critical thinking is dangerous.

Your second statement is also a right wing lie. Yes, there is no constitutional training for officers. But they, if born in the US and went to a public school have had an equal amount of it as you did. IF you went to a public school. IF you went to a public school you would have learned that democracy is only a democracy if civilians are armed. However there is NO, NOTHING in the constitution that states the government or state can not regulate what can be used by civilians. Brainwashing's worst enemy is critical thinking and knowledge. That's why the far right claims critical thinkers and educated people are dangerous.

Why does the far right lie and use fear mongering? Because angry and frightened people are easy to control.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline NateAlieou

• Male
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 11:26:02 pm »
Sorry. I wanted to type this because I was upset that day. But I understand you guys

One last question do you think Abraham Lincoln is a tyrant?
I have this recurring dream walking through this  deep forest at night wearing gear like a marine,  big flares going off high in the air dancing around in the night sky I find myself at this this beach,  the ones painted on those murals by therian tribes stars everywhere ten times brighter then the eye can see, then I get launched into space

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 01:07:17 pm »
Would a tyrant have a live and let live attitude towards the south? His approach helped heal this country after the war.

Critical thinking is the far right's worst enemy.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 12:18:51 am »
I have been stopped by police.
I was in college.  I was doing a teacher assistant job.  I ran a lab/ class.  It got out at 1130pm. I drank a lot of caffeine.   
When I got home ( I lived 3 miles from college) I couldn't sleep.  So I often walked or ride a bike to exhaust myself.  If only I could do that now....

Anyway,  i happened to be out riding ( no light no reflectors) and was having fun.  I started home and 2 men jumped out of a bush and yelled "stop"! I did and froze.  They ordered me off bike.  I got off.  They ordered me down on my face hand back of head. I did that. 
They cuffed me.  Rolled me over.  I did not react.  Lights in my face.
Guns pointed at head. 
Officer was like,  who are you. Where are you from where you going,  why are you out so late. I kept cool answered truthfully. 
They said a man beat his wife almost to death and as she passed out in ambulance she says he was coming back to finish her.  She had just managed to call 911 and say help and keep phone off hook.
Being a land line the traced it easy ( this was 2004?).
They realized I couldn't be the man and let me go.

They were doing a job.
Period.

I was not mad.  I was roughed up.  A little rattled. Sadly not the first time a loaded gun was at my head...

I'm not afraid of police nor did they use excessive force.
But remember I did not talk back,  did not move,  did not struggle.  I complied and told truth.  One was Hispanic one was white.
 I am white. I do not know if race factors in.
I say this because I believe some times issues arise because people do react badly when stopped by police and it causes issues.  Yes I know that reality is that America has a problem. 
Police forces have hard time getting recruits. Sometimes do they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel in terms of candidates,  I think so at times. 
And I fear some recruits may have ptsd from thier prior employment in a 20 year war.  And they have been trained to believe the only friend is the gun.  I do believe more police could have more heart.  But being too soft gets them killed too.

I was breaking laws riding at night with no light.  I knew that.
If you steal and get police called on you.  Freeze.  Comply.  You broke laws. 

If we don't have laws,  we won't be able to coexist well because everyone has so different beliefs. I had one neighbor who trespassed constantly and by my bed room window.  This boy did it and I would yell stop that,  go away etc.  I placed a sign on tree to show I did not want trespassing.  He ripped it down. He was freaking me out.  I went to his house and told his parents.  They said they don't have rules.  That rules constrain their free spirit.  I told them this was a country run by laws and order and they were about to feel the weight of that law.  I explained how he was a peeping Tom and how he could get on a sex offender registry or at least get a mark against him.  They reigned him in after that. Things were better after that.

I had a neighbor from hell.  He said at after 3 weeks moving in the other half of duplex. " it is my goal in life to impose my will on as many people as I can".  I knew I was in for a bad time.  Within 4 months he was giving me death threats,  vandalizing my stuff,  blocking my driveway and doors. He wouldn't stop touching my dog and she hated him.  He spied on me through windows. 
I called police and they took reports and saw my gun during the deposition.  They advised me to not use it or show it.  They said they would help me and they knew he was nuts. 
I took him to court. 
It is now over.   Thank God for laws and those  who enforce them.  I lived in terror for 4 months.  Lost a job.  Lost the house.  And sadly lost my best dog.  I would shake with rage and fear and would stuff my face in pillows and cry because I felt helpless.
I am 6'3" 230 lbs masculine.  I do not get sacred easy.  But I knew this man could kill me. 

So I've seen police help me, and also almost shoot me. 
It's a hard job.
I follow the law and not break it.  I expect same from others.  Police help with law enforcement to keep peace.
And they attempt to do it in an orderly pre determined unbiased way.  If we didn't have them we would gave posses, because the problem would still be there and a solution would still be needed.

Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline NateAlieou

• Male
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 06:30:20 am »
Thank you jace, but one of these days were gonna get sick and tired of it. These cops act like like there duty is a "job" like a private security. If they come into your face questioning you. They'll tell you to back off when clearly they approached you.

Bullies with badges.

I can get along if they learn to treat there bosses (we) with respect.

As for the ATF. They shouldn't exist. I will always follow what David Koresh did to the scumbags of the agency. Trashing his compound up. Using self defense I necessary.

They do not know de-escalation. They are shoot first and ask questions later. Even when they knew they're doing an unconstitutional arrest.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 05:24:24 pm »
In response to the past of the post that says every agency stinks...

I think I would rather have these agencies around
  • FDA- they try to ensure food is not blatantly adulterated
  • EPA - goal is to prevent huge blatent damage to air water land by greedy corporations or individuals
  • DOT - sets some standards for bridge and road construction safety and vehicle safety
  • CDC - works to keep diseases at a minimum so assumedly societycan thrive more
  • BLM - works to allow land,  mineral use,  while not allowing 100% destruction of said land
  • DOE - regulates nuclear power,  etc

The list goes on I'm sure. 
I know agencies like these run on taxes.  I know these agencies do not serve all people 100 % the way everyone wants.  They are a compromise it seems.  And this fact combined with the fact we all paid taxes makes it seem we got cheated. But i say we didn't get cheated.  No one person can do these things themselves. But we all are affected by the things they seek to solve.  No one person could or should pay for these agencies.  But as a civilized society we all can pull together and make things happen.

They seem born out of an initial need great enough to cause their creation.

I know agencies can be bloated at times,  but that inefficiency is often temporary as each new president seks to increase or decrease funding.  Therfore there is change.  And seemingly some bloat is needed at times to allow these agencies to exist.

I personally am OK with my taxes paying people who 80% of the time get things right. Better than 0% and still getting paid.  Better than 50 % too. I'm not sure i like people not paying taxes and still getting help from these agencies and others.

History has stories of water air and land pollution that are note worthy. Who to force the wrongdoer to clean it up? You? Me?
Uncle Sam with his muscle.   We all benefit later.

As for ATF or BATFE.
who cares about guns
The real power is high explosives
This was known since ? 1880?
There are reasons we don't let people have high explosives anymore.  Too many malcontents blew up stuff. You hate someone? Blow up the whole office.  You disagree with someone's race gender religion sexual orientation , blow them up at home in front of kids with a package. Or their church, school, car etc.
I bet if we look through history we see example of this easily.

So,  yes,  it's hard to get explosives.  Society would agree with me I bet.  Of course some individuals would disagree,   but are they the ones up to no good? The anti- social ones? Those who actively seek to disallow society to function?

Didn't America have gangsters who used alcohol as currency,  used automatic weapons to enforce their rules, deal in drugs,  traffic persons,  and blow things up?

No wonder why ATF exists.

And in the end,  real change is brought about by bills.
Blow up or shoot up all the stuff you want.
Can't change minds. And being aggressive or militant just mashes one less heard in the end.  All it achieved is short term attention.
Few even care anymore of the David Koresh incident.
I am older than you I think.
I watched that unfold on TV.
It was odd the place went up in flames so easily.  The man was crazy and brain washed gullible people in believing him.  A few who escaped told the stories of what went on in there.
That's why FEDS came.  To end the child abuse, rape, and suppression of free will.

History has many examples of crazy "prophets " collecting gullible believers and never having their best interest in mind.  I can think of Jonestown. Heavensgate.

If David Koresh loved his people, would he have allowed things to go on that brouht the attention of FEDS? Would he have not offered himself to FEDS to spare others.
He was just a user.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 05:28:47 pm by Jade Sinapu »
(Name that tune!)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 01:25:12 pm »
Mostly, Nate,
What I think we all wish is this,  and perhaps I speak out of turn?

• we want you to be okay and worry your not okay because posts seem angry
  • we are here to help if needed
  • we believe in you and don't want you to do anything that could ruin your future
  • I believe for the most part, and perhaps incorrectly,  that most all furries are better than the average in society,  and I want to see you be a good happy fur, all bright eyes and bushy tailed

Don't be afraid to show your squishy cuddly fuzzy side too.
The world needs more of that.

I know I've been salty, angry,  cranky too much lately. And I don't mean to be and I hate that.
Sorry.
(Name that tune!)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 09:55:24 am »
Any lawyer will tell you that you never allow a cop into your home without a warrant. Saw a video by a law firm on how the "zero tolerance" law can be abused.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)