furry games and gaming discussions > furry role-playing

V.O.I.D. (OOC) [Closed RP]

<< < (2/7) > >>

Aryd:
Tren, Yosh, both of your first characters are good to go. Yosh, you have a second character card left empty, so I'll assume that means that you have a second character in the works.

Also, do you guys want me to wait until most people have their apps up, or should I go ahead and put up the IC once we have one more guy ready?

The Wise one:
Name: Jula Kilian
Species: Jackal
Appearance: 5'10" 138 lbs. Jet black fur with light patches of brown on her chest and inner arms.
Clothes: Bright orange fire-proof jumpsuit, steel toed boots.
Personality: The typical know it all attitude, plus a little more. She thinks objectively and won't let others' stupidity stand in her way of completing a job.
Specialization: Engineer

HazardJackal:

--- Quote from: Aryd on January 29, 2016, 02:56:20 pm ---Also, do you guys want me to wait until most people have their apps up, or should I go ahead and put up the IC once we have one more guy ready?

--- End quote ---
Now hold on there buckaroo, i'd like to get my second card up before we actually START this journey into hell!

Aryd:
I'll go ahead and slap in a few of my own characters.

Name:Edgar Moore
Species: Orca/Aquatic Dragon
Appearance: Incredibly tall, standing at a whopping 7'1". However, despite his height, he is rather skinny. Basically what you'd expect an anthropomorphic orca to look like, except everything that would have been black is a dark blue instead, and his head his distinctly more dragon-like than orca-like. Thin pink folds of skin between fingers.
Clothes: On Duty - Dark blue fatigues.
Off Duty - White T-shirt and sweatpants.
Personality: Despite his somewhat threatening appearance, he's actually very timid and shy, sometimes even refusing to talk around people he doesn't feel comfortable around. However, when he trusts you, he can be quite friendly. But he always seems to be a bit on edge, always anxious about something.
Specialization: Medical Officer

Name: Kieran Noxis
Species: Gold Dust Day Gecko
Appearance: Bright green scales, with a few orange bands going across his nose. 6 feet tall, with a slightly skinny build. Has a long tail that tends to drag on the ground behind him. His underbelly has a slightly lighter color.
Clothes: Light grey shirt with jeans and blue sneakers.
Personality: Not exactly outgoing, but isn't really shy either. Characterized by his seeming inability to take "no" for an answer.
Specialization: Gunner

Name: Captain Baxter
Species: Bull
Appearance: Stands at around 6'4" (not including his horns), with a seemingly muscular build (although upon closer inspection his is a bit chubby around the belly area). Tail goes down to about knee-height. Horns curve upwards, and adds about 6 inches to his height.
Clothes: A white cotton shirt underneath a black leather jacket. Blue fatigue pants.
Personality: Generally a fatherly sort of person. Cares greatly about his crew, but also demands their respect. Generally, it's not pretty when he's angry. Somewhat quiet and down to earth.
Specialization: Captain (Technically a Navigator)

Aryd:

--- Quote from: HazardJackal on January 29, 2016, 09:32:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: Aryd on January 29, 2016, 02:56:20 pm ---Also, do you guys want me to wait until most people have their apps up, or should I go ahead and put up the IC once we have one more guy ready?

--- End quote ---
Now hold on there buckaroo, i'd like to get my second card up before we actually START this journey into hell!

--- End quote ---

Well, what I was hoping we could do is get an RP going in a dock or something like it, that way the RP could start for those who are ready, but people would still have time to submit characters and such.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version