Author Topic: Lexington's Lobby  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Lexington the wolf

• Synthetic
  • Male
Lexington's Lobby
« on: December 15, 2003, 07:54:26 pm »
Welcome all. This is my lobby. Yeah, this is MY lobby. I built it.
I spent alot of time on it in the Furtopia Shop and it's finally done and running.
So, hang out, have fun or go to the place of your choise like The Tiki Beach House. Fun in the sun and a very cool snow room.
Or if you need something fixed or you want to build something you can go to the Furtopia Shop Good place to build stuff, but be safe around all those power tools.
And over here we got a pubilc telephones to you can call up Furline! Where you talk to and give advice. Good for a laugh and mabey a way to solve (some) your probelms.

This place also has alot to offer, I can't seem to stop adding on to it. So far we got the Transporter, thats the thing that instantly sends to the all places to mentioned before. I seem to have something like a restraunt good food, entertainment (and all free)

Over here theres a vidoe game arcade, we got it all. From Animal Crossing to Zelda any game you want it's here. And just for the hell of it I built a holodeck room. A place to make your games become some-what real. All hologram programs are safe so you won't get hurt. You can even write your own if you want.

If you don't want to leave for a while there is a hotel up stairs, you can take the elevator up.

Everything here is clean and neat. The whole place is run by robots that I built for this place. Each has it's own purpose (and problems) If you need help you can call upon any robot with this device. It's a Personal Electronic Thingummy, I call it a PET. Just push the button for the robot of your choise
Theres a Bellbot to carry up bags up your room and help you around the hotel.
If something is spilled or broken call upon Fixit, the all purpose repiar and cleaning robot.
I sould mention there is something wrong with the elevator bot. He is afraid of high places. Be gentle with him.
There is one other robot, his name is C-209. If any of you had noticed the big black robot following me around helping me, thats him. He is the second in comand here, when I'm away he takes over here. He pretty cool guy, don't br frightened by his size or shape.
So this is my place I hope you all like it, if you need anything just ask. I want all my vistors to have fun and hang out.
One is glad to be of service.

*Sits behind front desk as C-209 walks around*
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/xanaiden/

Second Life Name: Lexington Greyskin

"There are certain advantages to being a machine." - Me

Offline Lexington the wolf

• Synthetic
  • Male
Lexington's Lobby
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 12:28:37 am »
*Goes to play two player with C-209 on Smash Bros Melee*
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/xanaiden/

Second Life Name: Lexington Greyskin

"There are certain advantages to being a machine." - Me

Offline Kada-Ru

• Species: Golden Blue Pegasus
  • Female
    • Kaycy's Creations for Fun
Lexington's Lobby
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 03:11:56 am »
Steps in and takes a look about. "Nice play you got here, Lex. Hope you get a lot of business!"

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Lexington's Lobby
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 12:26:35 pm »
*bounds in, Gilbert in tow*

Ooh!  video games!!!!  c'mon, Gil!

*races off to play House of the Dead*

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Russano Greenstripe

• Male
    • www.badgerland.furtopia.org
Lexington's Lobby
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2003, 05:41:39 am »
Hey, Lex...Can I take a look down in the kitchens? I got an idea...
I like to think
(It has to be! )
Of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.
          -Richard Brautigan
           (1935-1984)

Offline chimera soul

• Male
Lexington's Lobby
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 09:31:31 am »
*walks in andgoes to the vidoe arcade and desemates all the zombie and mummie games there and racks up tonnes of high scores* that was fun, this place is cool lex*hugs*
you can't contain the inner beast

Offline Adamina

• pretty poison
  • Female
Lexington's Lobby
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 01:33:04 pm »
hey, lex, that was really cool how you put links to the tiki beach and the shop and furline... *takes a look around, then uses the PET to call Bellbot* awww, hes kinda cute...
"I wish I could write with the mystery of a cat"
-E.A. Poe