Author Topic: The Fallen Land(1x1 with Blackrose13)  (Read 33576 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
The Fallen Land(1x1 with Blackrose13)
« on: June 01, 2013, 10:51:26 am »
Prince Alexander Montreal, Ruler of the once prosperous kingdom of High Ridge, stood on the dais before the throne in his besieged castle at HighHolme, capital of High Ridge. the castle had been mostly overrun, but he would not relinquish his kingdom to these invaders without a fight. as long as he preserved his image of power, his kingdom would never truly fall. but.... this situation was dire, the walls and gatehouses had fallen, there were only a few pockets of resistance remaining in the keep. the doors buckled once more under their battering ram. "HERE THEY COME!!!" Lord General Anthony called to the other defenders, who drew their swords, and readied their shields. "Prepare to charge." The Wolven prince ordered, holding his longsword ready in both hands, forgoing the shield. the half a dozen imperial guardsmen and lord Anthony readied themselves. the doors were busted down and....
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: The Fallen Land(1x1 with Blackrose13)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 10:55:37 am »
A platoon of vulpine swordsmen, armed with rapiers and bucklers, and dressed in light chainmail darted forward, silent behind their masks. Behind them, a half dozen archers fired volleys at the guards, and behind even them stood a prince in black light armor, wielding a longsword in one paw, the other clutching a shield.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 11:02:46 am »
"TO THE DEATH!!!!" The prince cried, as he lead the charge, his men echoing his cry as they blocked the arrows then joined their prince in an all-out charge against the vulpine swordsmen. brave and skilled as they were, they were outnumbered. their heavier plate armor was superior, however, and it greatly aided their cause. the sight of their prince, giving all he was worth, wearing the royal cloak and crown, in full plate armor as well, bolstered their confidence and they pressed on, fighting harder.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 11:09:23 am »
The dark knight in the background approaches slowly, his army parting like waves before him. He chuckles from behind the black mask the invading force wears to war, his sword cutting at any approaching lupins. The vulpine army is made for speed and grace, and while they do outnumber the defenders, they fact that their rapiers cannot easily prick through the heavy mail is a major setback. Their armor does provide some benefits, being flexible and lighter than the mail, while still providing some protection. The dark prince moves towards Alexander, calmly and slowly approaching. The archers take a brief rest and begin to coat their arrows in a strange mixture, black with red highlights, before raising the bows back and resuming fire.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 11:20:21 am »
Alexander saw his enemies through a red haze, he had a trail of eight lupine bodies behind him. He saw the dark knight, and gave a growl as he cut his way through the army to meet him. the guards men formed a wedge, with Alexander at the tip, supporting him in his drive through their ranks. a swordsman was struck by an arrow in the crevice covered by chain mail at the shoulder, he yanked it out and snapped it in half before tossing it away.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 11:26:08 am »
The vulpine archer who struck grins behind the mask, and all can her the ominous giggle as the poisoned arrow strikes. The dark prince opens his arms, inviting the wedge, while his army stabs at any exposed bits of fur, or even just thinner armor spots. The prince raises his sword and points it forward at the charge, a clear taunt even without the words.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 11:33:42 am »
Alexander gives a howl and rushed to meet the dark prince, body slamming the vulpines out of the way with his armored weight as he charge. soon he stood helm to mask with the prince. "Who are you?" He growled, effortlessly stabbing a vulpine who came up behind him.  his guardsmen quickly formed a circle when alexander left them. "HOLD THE LINE!!" Lord Anthony ordered.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 11:36:21 am »
The vulpine attackers lose all notion of strategy then, capering around the line, laughing maniacly and stabbing at the occasional flash of fur, and a dew even lunge towards helmets to stab at eyes, before darting back to the dancing ring. The dark prince just laughs. "Why, im the ruler of High ridge of course!" He swung his sword at the wolf prince.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 11:42:11 am »
"YOU WILL NEVER BE THE RULER OF HIGH RIDGE SO LONG AS I AM FREE!!" Alexander retorted, swinghis sword with both hands into a block that was felt up through the dark prince's arm. he growled as he felt a mace glance off his back plate and whirled around, dispatching that attacker with a single strike.

the wolves kept their shields high and their swords darted like lightning, every strike enough to kill. but.... the dancing ring was out of reach, so they slowly advanced towards it.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 11:47:57 am »
The ring cackles and taunts, moving teasingly back out of reach.

The prince takes the opprotunity and makes a pommel strike on the back of the princes head.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 11:51:37 am »
The prince goes cross eyed before falling forward, unconscious. the Circle of defenders sees this and they howl, breaking up into solo people, all rushing to their prince, leaving themselves wide open.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 11:54:52 am »
The vulpines fall on the unorganized warriors like cats on mice. Their rapiers stab at anything they can reach and a few just start yanking at armor and helms to try and remove the armor. The prince easily hefts the prince up to his feet and presses a dagger to his throat. "Halt or he dies!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 11:58:18 am »
they all are beyond reason, but the vulpines are surprisingly successful at removing the armor. they all fall quickly, except for lord Anthony. "You wont get away with this." He snarled, but ceased moving towards him.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 12:03:37 pm »
The prince removes his mask, revealng a surprisingly young and handsome vulpine. "Oh, but you see, I will. Now, bow before your new prince!" The vulpines begin to chain the still living knights, while others drag the dead away. "And return them to their families, we must respect the rules of battle."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 12:07:57 pm »
''I'd rather die...." Lord Anthony replied, and quickly slashed at one of the nearest vulpines, mortally wounding him. the enraged wolf turned and rushed the prince, before he looked down at something that pierced through his chest. The middle aged wolf looked at the rapier point before falling over, dead.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 12:15:14 pm »
The vulpine who was wounded collapses, and the dark prince just gazes as Lord Anthony collapses. "Get that soilder to a healer, if he dies send his body to his family." He drags the unconscious prince to the dais and lets him fall, then turns and sits on the throne. The vulpines raise their swords. "All hail prince Joel!" Joel just smiles darkly. Two several vulpines ran up and took the fallen prince away, stripping his armor and clothing to a simple pair of briefs to make sure no weapons were hidden (a common practice in their kindgdom was to stash daggers, or vials of poison in pockets inside the shirt), and chained his hands behind him, before spreading out to search for any other royals.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 12:20:00 pm »
Lord anthony was dead before they ever tried to get him to a healer. there were no other royals to be found, the prince was the only one. He came to with a groan, and looked up at the vulpine on the throne. he growled and tried to break his hands free, but the chains were too strong. he stood up, and snarled at him. "You bastard.... you do not deserve that throne.... You befoul it with you sorry rear, backstabber."
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 12:28:43 pm »
Joel clicked his tongue disapprovingly at the prince and rested a boot insolently on his head. "Well, im sorry, your royal nothingness, but youve lost. This is my kingdom now, and I think im going to like it here. And im sure over time that you will come to realize that your current livng state is a gift, and you will be loath to take it so lightly."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 12:31:48 pm »
"You never answered my question, bastard. who the hell are you?" He growled, shrugging off the foot after considering biting it. he cared not what the invader said, in his mind, this was still his throne. he was still the one in charge, in his mind.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 12:46:17 pm »
The vulpine chuckles. "Oh, our fallen prince has some spirit left in him! I like that in a man! Its no fun if they just roll over when I win." He tilts his captives jaw up. "My name is Joel Crimm, prince of Asmodean, and now ruler of high ridge too." He grinned at his captive, his amythest eyes sparkling merrily.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 12:51:40 pm »
"I see... asmoden....." The prince replied, then suddenly head butted joel in the face, hard.(I'm guessing that their heads were so close because he tilted Alexander's chin up that its an autohit.) he moved back, out of immediate retaliation range. "There is plenty more where that came from, scum-brain. You're never going to break me, I'll die before I serve you."
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2013, 12:55:24 pm »
Joel yips loudly and yanks his head back, clutching his nose. He snarled for a moment, and stood, placing a boot on the princes chest and kicking him down the steps. "Your quite funny, thinking that I wanted a servant. Oh no, I have other plans for you...." He smirks around his paw, and turns to the guards. "Take him to my new chambers and tie him to the wall. Oh, and bind his legs too." The guards nodded and carfully began to drag Alexander off.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2013, 01:01:25 pm »
Alexander grunted as he hit the stone floor at the bottom of the dais. his eyes widen slightly as he heard how he would be bound, in such a way that he could not move. Joel wasnt going to torture him was he?..... The thought filled the wolf with dread, and he struggled as he was drug off, putting all his might into resisting them "NO! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME??"
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2013, 01:15:02 pm »
They swarm you, actually lifting you from the ground and carrying you instead of dragging you. They bring you to your former rooms, and sit you down, chaining your legs from the knees down so you cant move them, and attatching a short chain from your arms to your legs. Then they leave, replaced shortly by Joel. He has removed his armor, wearing a simple shirt and breeches. He sits on the edge of the bed and studdies you, waiting for a reaction.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2013, 01:19:05 pm »
alexander growled and pulled against the chains with his might, to no avail. he looked at Joel, fear flickering quickly across his face, replaced by the anger of the defeated. "What do you want with me? What are you going to do with me?" He snarled, but his voice carried a note of fear. the anger was still there, but now it was tinted with fear.
10K post club.