Author Topic: A Disturbance on the Frontier (OOC)  (Read 7193 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Re: A Disturbance on the Frontier (OOC)
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2013, 07:47:53 pm »
Starting...... when?
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2013, 07:50:54 pm »
While that was indeed me, i may have told a little white lie by saying that the internet exploded.  i was being a wuss, and wasn't able to suck it up and say that this is gonna take another week to get completed... so yeah, i broke my promise.  I'm sorry, but i'll make it up to you somehow, and at the very least, i'll have more time to plan, and that should yield a better RP in the end.  so yeah.... thats all i have to say about that.

OH YEAH!! THE MAPS ARE DONE!!!!  *Throws a party*

I'm going to have to say that this one is maxed out in terms of players and characters...

Okay, slight change in plot.  The letter you received said to meet someone at the Rotten Apple inn in the town of Harkingor
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:34:29 pm by Trenyth »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2013, 06:42:45 am »
tiajutsu and manriki, skilled at both master of neither? since you gave me the option to be master in one and mediocre in the other, why not make them even but not mastered and call it a day?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2013, 11:20:18 am »
Normally you would wait to post until the DM give you the OK.  Or at least, that's what you should have done.  Personally, i didn't really like the way you assumed you could just hop back on without me clearing it up.  Now, had you asked nicely, i would have considered it, but since you just assumed i'd say yes, it reenforces the general lack of respect i have felt from you.  i'm going to respectfully ask you to leave.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2013, 03:58:49 pm »
a-i jumped in because i thought my character was approved, i'm sorry for misunderstanding your instructions
b-when did I assume you would say yes? i'm confused

again, i'm sorry for my error and will correct it as much as possible, however if you still wish me to leave i will, i meant no disrespect, I just misunderstood
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 09:37:04 pm »
I accept your apology.  What i meant is that you seemed to assume that your character was accepted, when the issue hadn't been cleared up. 

And yes, i would appreciate it is you sat this one out, for the following reason:

I'm going to have to say that this one is maxed out in terms of players and characters...

A party of nine is big by my standards, and i need to keep this manageable in order to best deliver the story.

I know that we have butted heads kinda alot, but i want to make it clear that this isn't personal.
Thank you for your apologie and your understanding.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2013, 11:32:03 pm »
[WARNING, HUGE POST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.]

After almost a week of constant nausea, headaches, and the least consistent sleep I’ve ever had, I have returned, and I’m sure you’ll be happy to hear that I’ll be getting straight back to malice business.  While I was fighting for dear life minorly inconvenienced by a sickening plague slight medical problems, I have been working myself to the bone working during the few times I was feeling up to it (or even able to) and, well, here is a mandatory torturous lecture thorough review of... for lack of a better word, things. have fun you’ll just love this good luck making it to the end As a incentive to get you to needlessly torture yourself by straining your eyes for an extended period of time while attempting to comprehend the incredibly confusing mass of words and phrases I have provided for you for the sole purpose of turning you away that way I don’t have to DM and I can be lazy and drop out of school an-*THWAK* read through the rather large amount of material I have provided, I have a ”surprise” surprise waiting for you at the end.  (It won’t be the same if you just skip to the surprise though, so be good little boys and girls and WORK for your pay!)

Soooo, the RP is being rebooted with a new thread (and new rules), both to prevent confusion (and drama), and so I can start it in a slightly different location. (Starting INSIDE The Rotten Apple was a bad choice on my end.)  So enjoy this massive pile of words I have prepared JUST for the likes of you!

NEW RULE SET: (also known as the Ten Commandments, of Doom)

ONE: What I say, goes.  If you object to my decision, I may pause the RP, and we will take it to PM.  Please try not to do this at every disagreement, as that would not help earn my favor.  (I will do my best to be reasonable however.)  It would also slow the RP down quite a bit, which would not help you gain the favor of anyone else ether.

TWO: Actions WILL be open-ended. (There may be exceptions, but they MUST be discussed via PM first.) Example: Um, lemme get back to you on that...

THREE: If you die, you are DEAD.  As In, potentially no longer able to play in the RP.  If you die, you may have to wait quite awhile before being able to rejoin the RP, and it is quite possible that you will not have a chance to rejoin.  Do yourself a favor and play your characters realistically, not impulsively. (For example, if you’re in a tavern and somebody insults you, try ignoring them or making a quick-witted remark, instead of sticking a pickaxe in their head.) also just try to avoid doing anything stupid or dangerous (Such as leaning over the edge of a cliff when there are heavy winds, saying something insulting to passing royalty, trying to outsmart an alchemist, eating fireroot, taunting a bull starn, or not acting impressed when being addressed by THE BIG MAN.  All of these things have a 80-100% chance of killing you.)  Remember, dead means DEAD, so be smart and don’t end up like any of the very DEAD fools listed above.  On another note, having meaningful last words is not a given, and

FOUR: If there is a kerfuffle, obstruction, or hitch, you will take it straight to PM.  Any OOC discussion will be posted in the OOC thread; after all, that IS what it is there for.  If you fail to follow this rule, you will be asked to remove your OOC post.  I’ll be pretty lenient on this one, but try an follow it as best you can.  You can still post certain things in OOC, as i will describe later

FIVE: Make your posts detailed, and make them count.  Put as much detail as you can cram into you posts as you possibly can.  In certain situations you may post a simple yes or no, should I have a question, or hint at an action for you. (Example: you walk into the room, there are pictures on the walls [do you take a closer look?] If you post yes, I will go into detail, and describe the pictures to you.) You may wish to do this yourself, to hint at potential ways to respond to your posts.  Also important, before you post, reread it, ALL THE WAY, and scan for errors; be they in spelling/grammar, continuity, logic or anything else you may have screwed up.  While this may be time consuming, it is worth for EVERYONE in the long run.

SIX: This is more advice than a rule.  Don’t bite off more than you can chew in terms of combat.  You can and often WILL die, if you try and fight while outmatched.  I recommend running in many cases.   Luckily, combat will be rather rare in this RP, as much more time will be devoted to character interaction.  (example: You and two others are held up by a group of highwaymen, ten strong.  If you try an fight your way out, not only will you get yourself killed, but you will also put your friends in danger, which is inconsiderate, not to mention stupid)  Also, before you post an action, think about the potential consequences that may go with it. (Gnarko calls you a good for nothing cheese brained bucket headed schnozzle-whopper.  While your first reaction may be to slam him against the wall, make sure you know the whole situation. Say you missed the fact that Kazek was right behind him; you slam Gnarko into the wall, but instead of doing whatever it is that you planned of doing, Kazek grabs you from behind and begins repeatedly smashing your head onto a table. [or more realistically, grabs you and slams YOU into the wall, before you can Not only would this put you in a [VERY] bad situation, it would also make your character look like an idiot for doing something incredibly stupid)

SEVEN: Characters are not NEARLY as powerful as what you are all used to.  Play your characters as if they are only one or two steps above your OWN abilities.  Baddies are scaled down a bit too, but very few of them will be pushovers. (For example, if you are a simple hunter/gatherer with a bow, and you are in a duel with a bandit [even just a crony] you have a low chance of success.  One, you are not used to having to fight for your life [normally if a hunt went wrong, you’d flee, not fight] Two, while you may be skilled with a bow, you are not a warrior, and you hav.  A bandit has to fight people just to make a living, and even the lowest man on the pole will have some experience fighting people above your level of skill.  In other words, just because this bandit doesn’t have anything special about him,  he is still not only dangerous, but potentially lethal.  So, looking over the situation again, your best bet is to ether flee or surrender.)

EIGHT: Play your characters as realistically as possible.  Oftentimes you will know things that they don’t know, so account for it, and have them act accordingly. (For example, you know that Kazek has gun pointed at you under the table, but your character does not.  It would be both rude and stupid to have your character flip the table into Kazek’s face, because they ‘suspected’ something specific on a whim. If you fail to follow this rule, your ‘luck’ just might be pulled out from under your feet when you need it most.)

NINE: If I say the RP is paused, all talk related to it should be moved to OOC or PM (This is simply because I want the IC thread to be as
IC as possibly possible.)

TEN: Failure to follow these rules will result in warnings.  If you ignore the rules, your character may become a victim of ‘bad luck’.  Repeated violation of the rules... just, just don’t.

Before we even start this RP, I want at least a few of us to go to another thread (RP discussion thread) and practice this ruleset, that way we can address any potential issues BEFORE they cause problems.

If any of you have ANY questions, even little ones, for the love of the gods, ASK THEM!  Oh yes, and I made cookies.  *holds out a tray of fresh cookies *
(you deserve them for reading through all of that)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:26:36 pm by Trenyth »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2013, 11:44:23 pm »
I have also modded the character cards in order to keep things running smoothly on my end.  IF you wish to mod them, go ahead, but they will have to be re-approved.

Name: Leon
Race: Snow wolf
Personality: An aspiring poet, eager traveler, and infamous lady's man. Cool, conceited and even a bit silly.
Appearance: 6'1", thin and agile frame, azure blue eyes, pure white fur with a water rune marked into his left paw. Simple dark blue cloth shirt and pants with leather vest and greaves and a large onyx cross with a pearl in the middle.
Weapons/combat: A wooden sword.  Practices often, but has never been stuck in a real fight.
Skills: good improviser, skilled singer and musician.  Is fairly charismatic as well.
Comes from the grand city of Rusmin
Name: Sky
Race: Folf
Personality: Never gives up. his motto is "If it’s not your best, it’s not worth anything." He tends to keep his opinions to himself and likes a good conversation or a sensible debate with another fur, he hates arguments. he is as stubborn as a mountain when he really wants his way, but is laid back if he doesn’t.
Appearance: 6'1", lithe frame, powerful legs from all the sprinting he does. Wears a forest green cloak, leather fore arm bracers.  underneath that he wears a non-descript grey shirt and leggings, and leather shoes.
Weapons/combat: A fair archer, using a shortbow with Broadhead arrows.   Has a stone knife, but has never had to use it much for anything other than skinning animals.
Skills: good improviser, determination to see a task through, and do it well.
Comes from the Rusmin Forest

Name: Jerius
Race: Feline
Personality: Jerius is avoided by anyone because of his lifestyle. He is a compassionate, quiet and noble feline. He is chivalrous and generous always aiding others but asking for nothing in return.
Appearance: Jerius wears the attire of a ranger, with a quiver and shortbow strapped to his back. He also has a wooden sword at his side.
Weapon/combat: A good shot with his bow.  Has his sword, but he has little combat experience with it.
Skills:  A fairly skilled healer. Has a knack for animals.
Comes from the forests of Harok, north of Harkingor

Name: Karth
Race: red panda
Personality: temperamental, quick witted, and sarcastic in conversation.  Known to be rather sadistic in combat.
Appearance: Scar over right eye,  white stripe going from top of head going down to the base of the tail.  Brown cloak and pants.  Hold weapons in a bamboo bedroll.
Weapon/combat: short stone knife, teeth & claws
Skills: Sneaking, knowledge of poisons.  Has practice with knife throwing, but little combat experience with it.
Came from the port town of Lumisk

Name: Majito
Race: Wrak (See the Manualito)
Personality: Kind and caring, and often a bit too quick to trust others.  Always willing to lend a hand to any and all in need.  Good friends with Jalkiin
Appearance: Wrak, standard blue-green scales. many bone and coral trinkets and decorations
Weapon/combat: Coral knife,  though he rarely uses it for anything other than a utility.  Very good with combat in water (due to race)
Skills: Calming upset people, breaking up fights, good general social skills.  Also a gifted healer, and is fairly charismatic.  Good with animals (mainly aquatic ones)
Came from the village of Mesika, west of Lumisk

Name: Jalkiin
Race: Wrak
Personality: He's... a bit of a jerk.  His morals aren't bad, but he's not very kind or considerate of others.  Likes to pick a fight, much to Majito's displeasure.  Good friends with Majito
Appearance: Wrak, standard blue-green scales . many bone and coral trinkets and decorations
Weapon/combat: Has a knife, but is more likely to resort to his claws and teeth.  Very good at fighting while in water (Due to race)
Skills: Aggravating people, starting fights, offending people.  Very gifted at disturbing the peace and has a knack for indecency.
Came from Mesika

Name: Garbles
Race: Skeb (See the Manualito)
Personality: He's got relatively good morals and a somewhat level head when not hungry.  That being said, he almost always chooses food over morals and rational thought when hungry, and he's hungry an awful lot.  
Appearance: Larger than the average skeb, and with more muscle.  he also has very large mouth, even by skeb standards.  Wears something that may have once been clothing, but is so patchy and worn, it’s not really possible to tell what it was originally...
Weapon/combat: Duel meat forks.  And his mouth of course.  Unlike the others, he has had his fair share of fights, and has killed (and eaten) more than a handful of people.  Due to his race, he is taunted and threatened often, but most people back off once they realize just what they are up against.
Skills: Eating, Cooking, Eating, Anatomy, Eating, Killing, Eating.
Came from... em, er... yeah, that’s where he came from... we think...

Name: Nevaeh (pronounced nev - ay)
Race: Arctic Wolf
Personality: An honest and hardworking canine, whom is quiet and reserved but can be a great team player, thanks to her great intelligence and strategic thinking. Has issues with depression that she keeps to herself, and suffers from a severe phobia of fire.
Appearance: A pretty wolf with a tall and athletic build. Wears a slightly tattered leather jacket on top of a well-worn blue shirt, leather belt, jeans, and brown boots. Her weapon is kept in a sheath on her belt, resting at her hip. Her eyes are a bright gold in color.
Weapon/Combat: Wields a iron sword, passed down by parents, and trains with it often, but has no actual combat experience.
Skills: can cooperate well in groups,  above average endurance/stamina
Came from the quiet town of Harkingor

Name: Chou
Race: Jungle Carpet Python
Personality: Chou could well be the fursonification (see what I did there?    ) of the word 'tomboy'; she's confident, hates the color pink, hates wearing skirts and other feminine clothing, hates the stereotypical 'girly-girl' kind of furson, and is much more fond of spending time with guys than girls, as she relates with them more. Chou is fun-loving but is quite a risk taker and perhaps over-confident. Her temper can tend to be quite short, and one thing that angers her in particular is anyone making fun of her name; despite her tomboy attitude, she has a name that literally translates to 'Butterfly'. Chou thinks of this as disgustingly girly. Call her 'Butterfly' at your own risk...
Appearance: 6 feet tall, long neck and tail, golden-colored eyes, scales that are patterned in vividly contrasting black and yellow, wears a long brown coat, white shirt, leather trousers, black boots, and a brown hat.
Weapon/Combat: Enjoys hand-to-hand combat; if she gets particularly angry she'll wanna get more 'hands-on' with the opponent and actually feel herself inflicting pain on them... (How lovely) No weapons at the moment, but had practiced with a whip awhile back
Skills: Above average strength due to race, skillful in physical combat, intelligent
Came from Harkingor

Why the downgrade?  Well, once again, Archen judges people not by skill, but by potential.  He chose people with lack of experience for a reason.  Don’t worry, while at first you guys will be pretty much civilians, before you start your quest you will have some real training under your belt.  Archen would never send people into the unknown without showing them how to defend themselves!  As I’m sure you’ve already noticed, your weapons have been downgraded significantly. This is mainly because most of you chose metal weapons;  Metal is very rare in this area, and what little there is is usually iron or copper.  Granted, once you guys get to (somewhere) you’ll have the option of using any of the weapons provided, many of which will be of very high quality (some are even made of steel, which is unheard of  around here).  Another thing, Iron is not crap; if everyone else had wood and stone, iron is pretty damn good, so don’t go complaining about it not being good enough. (I could be worse, I could have given you tin!)  Plus, It’s not like you’ll be fighting people in plate armor; hell, there’s not even any chainmail on the isle.   Also, as for the two rangers, I changed your bows to short bows, for two reasons.  1: Most people don’t realize just how big a true longbow is; they are usually as tall as the person using them!  2: If you’re playing in the woods, having a 6 foot bow would be a major liability, as it would snag on trees and whatnot (this is especially true for Jerius, as not only is the forest he comes from denser, but due to his race, he is more likely to be climbing around in the trees.)  For Leon and Jerius, let me add that you should never doubt the destructive potential of a wooden sword. (It’s like a sharpened baseball bat, but cooler looking.)
I forgot to add age to the char cards, but I’m going to say that the lot of you are from 17 to 26 years old. I also altered some of your attire to better fit the time period.  
As usual, you are free to mod your cards, but they must be re-approved by me afterwards.  

Now, in order to help make up for what is almost certainly a disappointment to you all, I have made your starting weapons, so you can see that I’m not starting you out with a bunch of crap.

Nevaeh’s sword was passed down in her family for many generations, and is now in her hands.  It is made of iron, and is well forged.  It also shows no signs of corrosion, which is particularly odd for iron.  Nobody knows the meaning of the runes on the blade.  

Leon’s sword was quite obviously custom made for him.  It is finely made, set with six (common) gemstones on the guard, and an onyx cross in the pommel (which is identical to the one on his necklace)  Dispite its regal finish, it is quite a capable weapon, especially in trained hands, although it is yet to see any real combat.

Nobody knows where Garble’s meat forks came from.  Meat forks are traditionally made out of wood, and to make one (let alone two) out of something so precious as iron would be an  act of both foolishness and arrogance.  Then again, very little is known about Garbles himself, so it’s not much surprise that his weapons are equally mysterious

Jerius’s bow is simple but well crafted, and was made with the rough and tumble life of the forests in mind, and is therefore quite durable.  His Sword is of similar vein.
I’m sorry if I’m intruding on your character’s designs too much, please don’t be afraid to tell me if it’s a problem in any way.

Here are your weapons. (This Picture is not finished yet.)
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/4182/780k.png

Ah yes, and me and Sarngier have talked, and while he will still be playing in this RP, he will not be with the main party, nor will his side of the story even take place on the forums.  You will get indirect knowledge of Karth’s actions however.  My reasoning for this is two-fold:
1: He planned on playing a higher level character than I had expected (and I am accommodating by having him start outside of the party.)
2: Judging by what we have planned, he would have torn the party apart from the inside out, at an unacceptable speed. (As in, the whole thing goes to hell before we even get to halfway in the story.)

Acheron, i haven't included your character because i am not sure if you were still on board or not.  You are still welcome to play if you're in.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:46:55 pm by Trenyth »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2013, 01:43:00 am »
So, in order to test out some of the new rules/guidelines, i'm going to start a simple, friendly NON-combat RP, probably in a tavern or something (and no, it won't be the Rotten Apple, or god forbid, the Happy Spider...)  It will be open to any and all, and you can drop in or out whenever you please.  ;)

No cards, just describe your character as they come in, preferably in detail.  You shouldn't need more than two characters at once (and one is plenty) because this is simply about character interaction.  My only request is not to use overly rowdy characters (Like Gnarko, Kraz, or *shudders* Koogi...)

Anyway, i encourage you all to join in so we can practice character interaction, coach eachother on how  we could better RP, and just have some fun with it. I'll have the thread up tomorrow evening.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:45:43 am by Trenyth »

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2013, 05:50:47 pm »
I'll still be in for it, same character.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2013, 06:03:36 pm »
I'd hope so; it was fricken hard to make that bow!

Once again, practice RP will be up tonight.

EDIT: um, oops... eh, at least nobody cared (or noticed) that i forgot...  um, soon..?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:24:08 pm by Trenyth »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2013, 08:44:16 pm »
*taps foot and raises an eyebrow at you* I wouldn't said no one......

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2013, 09:22:58 pm »
*crosses arms and frowns* Well it's up now, so there.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2013, 12:19:16 am »
Don't Forget me!!!

Name: Faust Vanstein
Race: Dire-Wolf
Personality: Cold and calculating. Seems devoid of most emotions.
Appearance: 6'9" 195lb. Ice grey fur and stormy blue eyes. Lean but muscular.
Weapon/combat: Zweilhander, and hand to hand combat.
Skills: Able to wield Zweilhander with good skill one handed. Tends to be instantly admired or feared the moment others lay eyes upon him(which he will use to his benefit)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2013, 07:02:11 pm »
 :P

*sighs* I'll fit him in, but his type of weapon literally does not exist where this RP takes place; metal is VERY rare (and what little there is is mined by skeb, which are not noted for their efficiency, or their craftsmanship.)  An iron sword is not something you'd see every day, let alone steel. (the only reason i let Nevaeh have one is for... something i have planned...)

After this, the party is DEFINITIVELY maxed out in terms of characters.

On another note, I have PLENTY of stuff prepared for this RP, but i haven't reconfirmed everybody yet, so i can't start.  And despite all the dreary news and my generally gloomy outlook on things, i'm still quite looking forward to this one.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2013, 07:08:03 pm »
so since you have room to fit him in that means you have room for me too right?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2013, 07:13:27 pm »
Well you can confirm me! Partly because I'm getting one of the more garish weapons and partly cause I can't wait to try playing as this character.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2013, 08:05:41 pm »
so since you have room to fit him in that means you have room for me too right?
No, it does not...  HOWEVER, i just got an idea, one that will probably appeal to the both of you, and it certainly appeals to me.  I have this world fleshed out to the point where it's not just a party of heroes going on an adventure, no there is a whole fricken world out there, and it isn't just going to wait to do stuff until they get back.  While you guys are having this dandy little quest, entire other stories (of characters of mine) will be playing out, and will effect the world just as much as you guys.  Soooo, it just occurred to me, that i can have not a separate party within the same RP, but a whole separate RP, in the same world, taking place at the same time!  This will allow all of you (not your characters though) to help see the world from a second point of view, and even better, allow you to explore it even further.  for example: While party one is off exploring Kaliskar, party two could be in Rusmin, right in the middle of the political fiasco taking place at the same time.

So, this idea basically just solved at least half of my problems and worries, and... yeah!
So, how's this?

Party 1:
BeckyL96
T-Yoshi45
Skyfire
MysticalPrince

Party 2:
SeaOfWhispers
Whtwolf
Archeron (if you're still in)
Sarngeir

As an added bonus, characters from party two can start out with slightly better skills and gear than party one (who's characters were chosen for their relative inexperience and young age).  You could therefore have some actual combat experience under your belt.

Who's with me on this?

Already working on how and where i'm going to start the second RP.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 08:36:31 pm by Trenyth »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2013, 08:11:35 pm »
I'm a touch confused by this but I think i'll get it when I see it in action so yeah, i'm with ya!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2013, 08:25:01 pm »
basically, there will be two threads, two parties, and two stories, that are in the same world, taking place at the same time.  The world is so fleshed out that i can do this without any real modification, since these other events would have been happening anyway, even if you never got to see them.

This OOC thread will be for both, once i find a name for the second one.

Ah yes, and the second RP, i might be able to squeeze in one more character if somebody else wants in.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2013, 09:30:22 pm »
so i can play in the second rp using my character?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2013, 10:41:20 pm »
 >:( No thanks, bugger off, shoo, no thanks.

Of course you can play!  :D

Just remember, metal is rare, so certain weapons ether won't exist or will have to be made out of materials

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2013, 11:01:57 pm »
it doesn't take much metal to make a chain

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2013, 11:24:53 pm »
Why the hell would you use valuable metal to make a chain, when rope could do the job just as well?!  Seriously, most any metal available ether goes to nails, or blades.  Trust me when i say that rope will work just fine.

I'm assuming you're still looking to use that 'bledechen' you wanted originally?

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2013, 11:34:22 pm »
it's called a manriki chain and no, rope won't work, the weight and stiffness of chain is one of the things that makes a manriki chain work