Author Topic: INSTA-RP!!  (Read 8939 times)

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
Re: INSTA-RP!!
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2014, 03:34:33 pm »
Unlocked at author request.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2014, 06:52:06 pm »
(Thanks Loc. ;) )

Alright buddy, you wanted something to do so i'm giving you something to do.  Read the first page and get your boots down here!

You know who you are.

Edit: I GUESS NOT, PUNK!  WELL LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN I OPEN THE GATES WITHOUT YOU!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:44:36 am by Tren »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2014, 12:38:46 am »
WELCOME TO THE FOURTH SEMI-WHENEVER, UH... wait we aren't aloud to call it a pit fight? Why the can't w- gah, stupid contract boundaries... THE, THE UH, DANGER HOLE!!  DAAAAAAAANGER HOLE!!!!  IN THE BLUE, I MEAN, UH, NOT BAD GUY CORNER WE HAVE TO BE FILLED I- ... UH, I MEAN PEOPLE WHO'S NAMES THE STUPID SCRIPT WRITER HAS FORGOTTEN TO WRITE DOWN!!  AND IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE... WE... UH... DANGER!!!!! HOOOOOLE!!!!!  NOW LEEEEETS BATTLE!!!

Terrin jumps around in excitement, coming a little too close to hitting his fellow contestants with his harpoon.

"WOOOOO, I've always wanted to meet Death!   I've heard so many stories, VIVID stories about this Death guy, he sounds SO COOL i can't wait to meet him!  They told me i'd meet him here today, guaranteed, he's gonna  be here and when we're done he's gonna take me to his house and we'll have tea and cookies and dynamite!  I hear Death has good taste in tea, that's what's REALLY got me exited!  Do you like tea?  I sure as heck don't, but people who have good taste in tea must be good people, right, RIGHT!?"

The bad guys charge in.  The special of the day is giant spiders.   A level one puppy could kill these things, so don't embarrass yourself like you know you're going to!

Deck coat and harpoon
He's just plain nuts.

I was bored, i don't need any other reason.  Read the rules on the first post if you know what's good for you, punk.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:58:46 am by Tren »

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2014, 01:13:28 am »
Name: Thorne
Race: Rhino
Appearance: 7' 8", dark grey with black horns and golden eyes.
Weapon: 20lb spike backed warhammer.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2014, 01:58:35 am »
Name: Szin Vigma
Race: wolf
Weapon:C.U.M.A. Battle cleaver
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2014, 02:06:28 am »
Szin slaps the otter in the head " no! Real exquisite people have a good taste in folk music and fine cheese making. Get your facts straight"
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2014, 02:10:51 am »
Terrin hardly even noticed that he was slapped across the face, paying all attention to what this misinformed canine had said.

"Death isn't exquisite, he's SUBLIME, silly!  The sooner we meet him the better!  Hmm, maybe these arthropodic safari guides can help point us in the right direction!"

And with that Terrin charged and pole-vaulted on top of one of the spiders, which he began to mercilessly bombard with questions.

(He'll act on what other people tell him.  Just sayin.)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:13:37 am by Tren »

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2014, 02:14:18 am »
Ah yes the spiders. I do enjoy indian cuisine. Szin jumps upon a spider and indulges in the sweet sweet flesh.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2014, 01:53:24 pm »
quinnulus the rapid
cheetah
male
romanesque leather armor
bronze spear

Quinn fell into the arena and looked around confused and began speaking rapidly in Latin
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?