Author Topic: Darkest hour (IC)  (Read 1666 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Darkest hour (IC)
« on: August 30, 2014, 02:53:41 pm »
The air was filled with smoke, and the ring of battle, as the forces of light and darkness clashed. "ANGELS, TO ARMS!" "KILL THE LIGHTBRINGERS!" Warriors of all races and occupations clashed below, demons rarely seen stormed across the field, angels, beautiful and glorious, came to meet them.

(put your characters somewhere in the battle, yes, you can fight other players, but no godmodding EX: autohitting, supermagic, etc. you all are going to survive this first battle)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Darkest hour (IC)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 03:32:13 pm »
(How would my character fit in this since he's a neutral mortal who's just now learning of all this stuff?)
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 06:46:00 pm »
Jack surveyed the battlefield from up high laughing. "Look at the fools always killing eachother. One battle the deamons will win, the next will be one by the angels, but one side never truly prevails. Which is god awful annoying i'd rather be hunted by just one side instead of both." He craned his head over his shoulder looking at his companion. "Well Mi'lady what's your call? Shall we engage or watch for now?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 07:03:44 pm »
(Yeah, I'm not even sure if my extatic binder be good or ready for battle, or even if he has an angel yet. Not to mention how much work my other guy needs, although it's up in the air still on what he's gonna be.)
Mate of WereCat

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 06:19:47 am »
The smell of burning flesh and blood lingers in the stale air. Sounds of battle still echoing through the haze of dust still floating over the dead bodies of those fallen. "You see kraise? Look at how they struggle so pointless to fight like that" rin states as kraise stares accross the wasteland that was the battle-field. "aye they don't seem to be getting much of anywhere do they?" with that he begins swinging his bladed demon chain. in preparation of any approaching enemies.   
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:06:48 pm »
Cora stepped over the bodies, absorbing as many fallen bodies as he came across. Some injured, some dead. He avoided the ranks of angels as best as he could, as well as any of the lightbringers. "I hate this war"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?