Author Topic: Kings and Queens OOC  (Read 8040 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Kings and Queens OOC
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 09:18:31 pm »
Would you mind to terribly if i got back in on this, say as Jacques replacement also isn't figuring and settling your college schedule just fun!  (:
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 09:20:44 pm »
sure, you can jump in with Trenyth. And I'm trying to survive my final semester!!

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 09:23:32 pm »
Hey at least it's your final semester for now. i'll be doing a lot of college plan on at least getting my masters although i want to try and get my PhD. and awesome i'll post up a modified version of my previous card.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 09:38:33 pm »
Name: Valarius
Species: Warg
Piece: White Rook
Weapons: He carries two cutlasses (see image) and caries around two modified pistols that shoot out superheated darts that tear right through flesh and metal.
Looks: 6'2" 187lb. Has dark brown fur with stormy blue eyes and a scar on his forhead over his right eye.
Clothing: http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h236/lestat1977/TRIPP%20NYC%20JACKETS%20MALE/DSC_0572.jpg (The jacket is line with Kevlar and flame retardant filling.
Personality: Quite solitary, values his alone time. He however is not entirely opposed to talking to people, but prefers to only talk to those he calls friends. However when it comes to females he finds attractive he has no problem talking to them. Likes to analyze and find all possible outcomes before attempting an action.
Backstory: Doesn't remember anything of his parents. He remembers being taken in by a fairly wealth family. He doesn't know why they adopted him and he never will for they passed away. However they groomed him to be the successor to the estate training him in hand to hand combat and bladed weaponry. They also paid for him to be taught by the words best and brightest at the time. The last time he saw them his adopted mother told him He was destined for great things. After they died he ruled over the estate for a few years before having it taken from him by the Royal Miltary. He never heard of the Kings and Queens until today.

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 08:22:59 pm »
*Slams a briefcase onto the table, opens it.*  "Here's my offer, take it or leave it."

Name: Zekal (Zeh-Kay-Al) Carson
Species: African Wild Dog
Piece: Black Pawn
Weapons: He's a good shot, which is why he was a designated marksman... before you lot forgot about him anyway.  He used to use a crossbow, but when he was captured they took it.  He currently has a Cutlass as well as a Spectre M4.  Oh yeah, and he's strong enough to stand up to most in a brawl, though that's not to say he's notably muscular.
Looks: He's an African wild dog, with no particularly notable patterns or colors. About 5 ft. 8 with average physique.  Yeah, i know, just like all of my other characters, he's utterly boring.  His voice actually has a good sound to it, but his tone is usually displeasing to the ear.
Clothing: He ditched his prison clothing and took the (outfit) from the mercenary who was guarding his cell.  What exactly that would be is up to you, T-Yoshi.
Personality: Quiet, but when he speaks it usually breaks the mood, in the bad way..  He's always been a bit morbid, but now more than ever now that he's been whipped and tortured for information.  Sure, he might be fully and completely committed the the cause, but still, he makes everyone uncomfortable just by being there.  In short, lets just say that he isn't going to be voted "most popular" any time soon.
Backstory: Went missing a few months back, and you didn't try very hard to find him.  Well, now he's back, and he's not too happy with the likes of you.
Skills: Improvised weapons, close combat, marksmanship.

Honestly, This guy is more or less a tame version of Kazek, who is far too... dangerous, for use in this RP.  Well, at least that's what he's like in this RP; his personality was different before...

If this is acceptable, i'll send you another application in awhile, for a second character... yes... a second character... heh heh heh.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 02:16:28 am by Tren »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2014, 10:05:03 pm »
Offer taken my good man!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 10:25:24 pm »
Good, this is good.  Now, would you be so kind as to set the scene?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 10:30:28 pm »
check your personal messages, I did leave a sort of open-ended prompt you can use.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 10:30:38 pm »
*runs in late, running the walk of shame* "Don't forget me!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2014, 10:31:52 pm »
we waiting for you at the safehouse...the 'strapping young Warg' Sierra mentioned.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2014, 10:35:27 pm »
sweet swear words how did i miss a compliment?!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2014, 10:43:19 pm »
Eh, there's a reason nobody's been talking about Zekal.  Most of them will probably be dismayed to know that he's back.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 10:50:08 pm by Trenyth »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2014, 10:52:45 pm »
Well, Blades is fairly new to his kingship so he may or may not know about Zekal. We'll leave the conflict for when Zekal has his 'happy' reunion at the base.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2014, 11:08:22 pm »
Part of the reason the other pieces don't like Zekal is his age.  He's a good deal older than the others, and because of that he has a sense of natural authority over the others from their lack of experience.

Regardless, i'm sure his unexpected arrival will be well received by the others, particularly by the pieces that have never even heard of him. (Sarcasm)

EDITED
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 06:24:08 pm by Tren »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2014, 11:12:46 pm »
Sure, you can add another person if thou wish to. For Zekal's new clothes, I'm thinking he has a military-style jacket, a riot vest, a plain white shirt, worn cargos, and boots. Simple yet mercenary-appropriate.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2014, 11:14:56 pm »
Hey Yosh, could you give me just some basic info over sierra, just cuz i didn't see a card for her and am curious as to the new player/players
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 11:45:44 pm »
Hey Yosh, could you give me just some basic info over sierra, just cuz i didn't see a card for her and am curious as to the new player/players
Actually, it seems like we're missing more than a few cards.

Sure, you can add another person if thou wish to. For Zekal's new clothes, I'm thinking he has a military-style jacket, a riot vest, a plain white shirt, worn cargos, and boots. Simple yet mercenary-appropriate.
That will do.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:23:14 am by Trenyth »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2014, 12:38:41 am »
Well, I did describe Mira and Faye in story via the application. I do suppose I should describe Sierra since she'll play quite the role in on out.

Name: Sierra
Species: Otter
Piece: White Bishop
Weapons: .38 Detective special, battle claws made from scalpels, boots fitted with bonesaw blades, syringes loaded with poison that causes cardiac arrest, advanced healing magic.
Looks: Stands 5'7", young-looking for her age but always seems tired, long black hair, white fur with light purple on her arms, dark green eyes, has a mild cataract in her left eye causing it to be a little cloudy.
Clothing: Short nurse's dress outfitted with improvised armor, white leggings, red holster for her detective special on her right leg, has typical nurse items on hand(stethoscope, lollipops, etc.) at any given time, special white combat boots fitted with the bonesaw blades.
Personality: Comes off as a bit detached stemming mostly from her training as a nurse. She is actually quite kind and rather motherly if you get to know her. she also never discriminates against the color of one's piece.
Backstory: Sierra is actually Leilani's missing mother. During the uprising she was nearly forced to leave little Leilani with nothing but the family photo and a ragdoll, but she knew they'd kill her if they learned of her mixed blood. Shortly thereafter she disappeared...becoming a nurse at a local hospital in an attempt to blend in. When Kael was admitted, she saw a way back to her daughter and escaped with him.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2014, 12:41:12 am »
Whooooo lollipops!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2014, 01:08:29 am »
Okay, but who's Kael?  Sky's character, obviously, but last time i checked that name is tied to a tuxedo cat with some screws loose and a metal collar around his neck from his time as a slave.  Still the same character?

And what about Shiva?  I think there might be another character or two in there that isn't listed as well.

Also, good to know that Zekal isn't the oldest person in the gang.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:30:42 pm by Trenyth »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2014, 02:49:25 am »
THIS IS NOT FOR SURE, but i might not join this one, or delay my entrance for awhile.  It just occurred to me that i'm spreading myself pretty thin with the RPs i'm taking part in, not to mention the ones i'm working on in the background, so i want to make sure i'm able to give the RPs i'm in all the attention i can give them, so as not to end up hastily scribbling out sloppy posts just to stay in the action.  Currently that would be only Fading Hope, but when they're ready, Pit Fighting, and Burial at Sea are also going to be important.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:30:08 pm by Trenyth »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2014, 03:39:12 pm »
No problems, i'll save your spot and you can come in whenever you wish.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2014, 06:13:26 pm »
Okay, but who's Kael?  Sky's character, obviously, but last time i checked that name is tied to a tuxedo cat with some screws loose and a metal collar around his neck from his time as a slave.  Still the same character?

Umm.... from what RP?
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2014, 06:48:49 pm »
Okay, but who's Kael?  Sky's character, obviously, but last time i checked that name is tied to a tuxedo cat with some screws loose and a metal collar around his neck from his time as a slave.  Still the same character?

Umm.... from what RP?
Really?  You don't know?

Here's a hint: It was my favorite RP i've ever been in, bar none.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2014, 07:56:49 pm »
Umm.... I cant remember.... :P
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.