Author Topic: Kaizon Prime (IC)  (Read 13483 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Kaizon Prime (IC)
« on: March 14, 2014, 05:17:32 pm »
(Edit in progress. Estimated Time of Completion: Unavalible)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
Re: Kaizon Prime (IC)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 10:22:52 pm »
(Now, for the grand opening!)

Thunder crashed, foretold by the massive, jagged streaks of lightning that crackled across the sky. A sky dark and swirling with anger, unleashing its fury down upon the city below. Rain fell in a massive downpour, a storm like this had not been seen in the past twenty years. Somehow, through this horrendous mess of nature's fury, a lone military hovercraft struggled through the turbulence and howling winds, inbound for the military airstrip on the rampart in the military district.

"Alright ladies, listen up! We're landing in twenty minutes, but there's a slight problem!" Captain Monroe, a wolf in his mid-thirties, shouted over the winds and storm outside the main cargo bay at the rear of the hovercraft. "Landing gear and hover controls were disabled by the storm, which means we're not even slowing down! Hope you enjoyed the airdrop onto guelile point three months ago, because this time you have an even smaller target! Airstrip helipad, Siluis is first, Faye, you and...." The captain went on to list the order the entire detachment was going to para drop in, but it faded into the background noise. He sat across from her, silent, unfazed by the fact they were about to attempt a High Altitude Low Opening airdrop from 10,000 feet with a target landing zone 50ft by 50ft. Then again, he is the most celebrated special operations trooper of the past decade, respected throughout the entire military.  For the first time since they had been called to the cargo bay, Siluis moved. He leaned forward, looking at her, though it was impossible to tell with his full face helmet, and said, "Second time HALO jumping?"

Meanwhile, in district opposite that of the military, atop the city rampart, the vicious storm was not a problem  at all, merely booms of thunder and howling winds, driving rain pounding at the skylights in the concrete roof of the slave housing Aspen and Gruwel, along with five other slaves, called home. The housing consisted of three cells for two slaves, with concrete side walls and iron bars for the front wall, complete with two hard wooden beds with thin mattresses and threadbare sheets, a room for the slave overseer of the work team of six, and a small commons area with a couch, table for four, counter with cabinets and board games inside, as well as a tv sunk into the wall, behind a thick clear glass panel that made it inaccessible, just like the skylight had thick steel bars 3inches in diameter. The door to the housing was made of solid titanium, five inches thick, and of course, locked from the outside with steel deadbolts in the door itself like a safe. The concrete walls were steel reinforced and seven inches thick, with no windows. Aspen and Gruwel had shared a cell since they were bought a month ago.

(Remley only)Meanwhile, in the military district, at the castle-like control center, in its northern tower, 12th floor, the storm was all too apparent for the four military patrollers bunking in the  room. Shawn O'Hare, a snow leopard whose identical twin brother was a slave somewhere in the city, sighed and gazed out the window across the sprawling, storm-enveloped city. "He's out there, I know it..."

In fact, Riley O'Hare was indeed out there in the storm, panting as he dashed along the road towards blades' mansion. He knew the thief took in escaped slave girls, perhaps he'd take in a boy. He heard barking behind him, and shouts. They were on to him, and gaining, even as the leopard put on a burst of speed to reach the estate grounds ahead of his pursuers. "Help me!! He cried out.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 10:40:23 pm »
Aspen sat in the corner of the room pouting, grumpily thinking to herself ~"i'm to pretty to be in this stupid box, there were girls uglier than me in masters harem"~ she looked up at the ceiling ~"I shouldn't even be in the work team...i'm too pretty for manual labor"~
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 10:40:43 pm »
Gruwel walked up to the iron bars. He flicked at them, then turned around slowly, and leaned against them. He was actually quite content here. Well, since he'd seemingly been born with little to no emotion, that wasn't much of a surprise. He rubbed the large, breathing mask strapped over his mouth and nose. Gently he rubbed his finger over one of the thin, artificial veins that went from the device, down under his shirt. He blinked his pinkish eyes, and stared off into the cell.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 10:42:51 pm »
Faye simply nodded as she put a rebreather. "How'd you guess? Wish I'd taken that refresher course for airborne..." she sighed "Just relax Faye...you got this."

Blades was inside his lavish mansion playing a tune on the violin. Aftre a little while he radioed to Mira "Hey Mira, have the snipers do a quick scan of the property. Look for anything unusual." "Can do." Mira responded. Blades knew he couldn't go out for a swim with the storm and all. A bit down about that, he decided to head to the game room. He activated his game console and began playing an RPG.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 11:04:38 pm »
"I've had more than a few drops like this. You have no need to be scared." Silus said, leaning back and resuming his silence, while the clock counted down to their arrival.

Riley broke through the private forest, in view of the snipers, still pursued by a pack of Slave catchers.  "Help!!" He cried out again, not slowing at all.

The slave overseer, a slave, walked by their cells. "Everybody alright?"
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 11:08:47 pm »
Aspen sat haughtily in the corner, not saying anything other than "Wish I had a book"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 11:10:22 pm »
"Yes." Gruwel said plainly. He seemed so content here, it was almost scary. He directed his attention to Aspen. He stared at her, observing the rabbit, head to toe.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 11:19:53 pm »
Sniper team delta caught wind of Riley and the slavers. Mira radioed to Blades "Hey Blades you're gonna love this...Got sight of a group of slavers chasing a male escapee into your private forest." Blades grumbled as he paused the game "Don't people ever knock anymore...Wipe out the slavers, keep the kid alive...have a couple of your boys out there at the door to greet him." "Can do, Delta team weapons free, keep the slave alive master wishes to talk to him." The sniper team took aim at the slave catchers and about three guards clad in their merc company's armor waited at the front door for Riley.

Faye kept looking at the clock tick down. "Exactly what are we doing here again? Trying to keep my mind off the drop, the less I anticipate it the better." Faye shouted over the storm.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 11:39:55 pm »
The slavers were caught unawares, and the snipers made short work of them. Riley arrived at the door, panting, looking up and  instinctively taking a step back when he saw the guards, gasping quietly. "I-I'd like to see b-blades...." He said, before panting again. The snow leopard looked up at them again, guessing one of them was scanning his collar for his I.D.

"Enforcing the law in a city where the civvie police doesn't exist." Silus replied, dead serious. He wasn't joking about this like the others were. "The crime here is worse than fighting a terror cell, this one is more deadly than anything."
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:19 pm »
Faye sighed a bit "That bad, huh?" she thought back to her past "If it's slavers we're going against...I have an idea of how they operate." she tried not to think about her childhood, growing up with her father as a slaver. Witnessing all the beatings and such...it was rather painful for her.

One of the guards gave Riley a quick patdown "He's clean boss." the second guard nodded "Alright, come with us. Master Tavare wishes to see you as well..." The guards were silent as they led Riley through a rather lavish foyer with many pricey paintings and statuary. They brought him to a small dining room and sat him down. There was a glass of cold water and a dish of assorted candies there for him. The third guard nodded "Wait here, Master Tavare should be down shortly."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2014, 12:06:23 am »
Silus nodded. "Slavery, drug dealing, all the criminal enterprises. Basically, we're waging a war against countries." He replied. Silus had seen slavery, in many of his Covert ops.

Riley looked around, and nodded. "Thank you." He said. The leopard shot another furtive look around before he drank the glass of water, and snatched a few candies, wolfing them down. He hadn't had stuff like that in a long, long time. Riley felt out of place, in his threadbare robe, ragged trousers, and boots so ragged you could only tell they were made of cloth, with his slave collar on still.(if what we discussed in PM about what the fugitive slaves do, then he(blades) won't remove it.)

10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 12:19:44 am »
(The collar will stay but it'll be adjusted and reconfigured)

Blades came downstairs a few minutes later, dressed in his usual attire. He sat down across from Riley "So...You must be the one who was crazy enough to run the 'green mile' to my mansion." He looked him over, seeing he was rather bone-thin and tired. "What's your name kid? You look like absolute hell..."

"Oh believe me...I should know about all that." Faye looked out at the storm "You've read up on my file, right...you should know."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:24:03 am by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 09:45:09 am »
Riley nodded, sighing.  "My name is Riley, sir. I know you only take in fugitive girl slaves, but..." He started to cry softly, the feelings of twelve years of slavery coming out. "I want to see my brother, I want a decent meal, and sir, I'd do anything to get either of those. I'm willing to work for you as a slave, but please, treat me right." He begged blades, the tears flowing freely down the cheecks of the drenched snow leopard. He was crying full on now.

Silus smirked behind his helmet, that's what he'd been doing since they were called here. "Yes, I have. Tell me, do you still have any contact with a family known as the Tavares? One of them, Blades, has set up shop in a district. He's driven out the crime lord there and is allowing the police to attempt to reassert control, so long as they ignore him totally."

The overseer slave snorted. "If you want a book, get off your lazy butt and go get your data pad with all your novels on it." He said, moving on.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2014, 11:50:12 am »
Blades sighed a bit and shook "You're right, I usually only take in fugitive girls but you wouldn't last a day out there..." He got up and patter him on the shoulder "I think I can bend the rules this one time, you could really use the help kid." he smiled a bit to reassure him.

Faye's memories instantly sparked when Blades Tavare came up. "Actually yes...Me and Blades are childhood friends, we were also romantically close at one point but it wouldn't have worked with me having to run away." she remembered back three years ago. "He actually helped me get away from my slaver father when he was sixteen. He's got good in him."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 11:56:25 am »
she sat in the corner and continued to pout...didn't master like her anymore? or maybe he had gotten a new slave, someone prettier to replace her,maybe she was being taught not to attempt to escape anymore.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 12:02:57 pm »
Riley simply nodded, crying still. he calmed after a moment. "Sir, what can I do to earn my keep?" He asked, wanting something to do, some form of direction. "Where will I sleep and such?" he asked as well, dead tired and exhausted mentally and physically, but still aware enough to see to the basics first.

Silus nodded. "Yes, as I said, he drove out a crime lord and is allowing the police to regain control. I have a full pardon and government contract to allow him to continue his current activities, so long as they are committed solely against crime lords."

The wind continued to howl outside, and her pouting went unanswered as the overseer went back to his room, closing the door.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 12:13:49 pm »
"Basically, you'll belike a servant here. Cooking and helping maintain the estate mostly. But for today, I'm gonna have your collar adjusted and have a doctor look at you, then i'll allow you the day to settle in, maybe talk with the others a bit and get some actual rest." Blades walked Riley over to a window, pointing out what was dubbed 'The Longhouse.' "That's were you'll be resting your head along with all the other fugitives I house. Don't worry though, I fixed it up nice...like I'd wanna be treated."

Faye nodded "I'll admit...it'll be rather odd meeting him again under these circumstances, government pardon or otherwise." she checked her visor "Storm's getting pretty bad."

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 12:21:49 pm »
Gruwel squinted at Aspen. She didn't seem very content here. He stood, and began feeling across the walls. He found a structural weakness every now and again, and kicked at it, but nothing happened. He spoke in a raspy voice "A woman of your… appearance must have done something to get in here."
GameMaster Status!

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 12:29:56 pm »
Riley ended up leaning on blades for support, sighing softly. "thank you... Just one question before all that happens, how will you be adjusting my collar? what're you going to do with it?.."

Silus nodded again. "Yes, that's why we're getting issued jetpacks." He said, just as monroe shouted, "ALRIGHT LADIES< FORM UP A LINE AND GET YOUR JETPACKS!!!" Silus, already having one, didnt get in line.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 12:44:48 pm »
Blades patted Riley on the back "Your welcome Riley, as for adjusting your collar i'll be removing the electrical prongs, loosening it a bit, and altering the ID tag so it'll say you belong to me rather than your previous owner." he pulled a few tools out of a drawer "Now have a seat, this should go quickly."

Faye got in line and got a jetpack. She stood next to Silus as they got ready to jump, "Ready as i'll ever be I suppose."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 12:57:51 pm »
"Leave it tight. I dont want it off until I'm free." Riley said as he sat down. "I dont want it off until I can see my brother again..."

'Indeed." Silus replied, and lept from the aircraft, plunging to the ground with frightening speed.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2014, 01:12:19 pm »
Blades nodded "Alright, but I have to alter the ID if you wanna pass as one of my people." he said as he cut the electrical prongs. He ran a wire from the ID chip to a hack module. After a few minutes of security bypass, he accessed it and changed the owner over to him. Blades patted his shoulder again "Alright kid, now you belong to me. You want something to eat while I call up the doctor?"

Faye looked on into the storm as Silus jumped down "Well...viva la vida." she quickly followed Silus' lead, feeling the harsh winds against her face as she fell.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 01:19:35 pm »
"I blew up the bathroom and stole a hoverbike trying to escape" she looked over at him "you?"

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 04:10:00 pm »
Gruwel looked over at Aspen. He stared at her for a long moment. Then he turned back to the wall. "I was bred illegally in a lab. It was ran by organized criminals, they wanted to make me into something that had a unique disregard for life, something that lacked most all emotion. They never finished, I was about twelve when the police came an killed them all. I guess they just didn't know what to do with me. So they put me into the slave auction. It was a good idea on their part. A slave that is completely obidient, that simply... lacks the will of freedom." He paused. "If only such a slave existed."
GameMaster Status!