Author Topic: Kaizon Prime (IC)  (Read 13475 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Kaizon Prime (IC)
« Reply #275 on: May 19, 2014, 01:01:57 am »
"Mr. Kael? You asked me to be here this morning if I wish to stay in your personal service?" She stood meekly in front of him "i'm here to meet your commands" she was behaving oddly, more docile than usual and her eyes were not darting around looking for an escape as per usual.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #276 on: May 19, 2014, 12:22:21 pm »
Silas hops up when Faye says 'time to right some wrongs', and coughs, "Yep, I better get stuff loaded up so we can get headed out, right boss?" he looks at Shawn.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #277 on: May 19, 2014, 04:22:41 pm »
Shawn nodded, composing himself and rising. "Yes, let's get ready." At this time, Silas, AKA, Shadow, rose from where he was sitting and called out over the din of the mess hall, "MARAUDERS, HEAD OUT!" Instantly, everyone involved in the operation stood and left the mess hall, to get ready for deployment and commencement of the operation.

Riley bobbed to the surface and smiled, nodding. "Thank you, but you said it was safe, so I took your word." He replied in a happy tone, before ducking his head underwater briefly and coming up with a mischievous grin, he lips closed still.

Eron looked up at Val. "I would like to work for you, if you'd be so merciful as to allow me." He replied, his voice lacking the utter gratitude he should be expressing. An indicator of what his plans were, even though Val had spared him this time and was offering to take him in and provide sanctuary from the prime.

Kael looked across the desk at her, eyeing Kai who stood behind her, head down at the floor, also acting meek and submissive. "Who is this you've brought with you?" Kael asked her, his eyes and tone of voice hard.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #278 on: May 19, 2014, 04:25:44 pm »
Val let out a laugh. "Well sadly you're not qualified for any positions that." He looked back at the footage "just opened up, so you get to be..hmmm.. what can you do.." Garrett began to become annoyed with Val. He spoke up his voice filled with gravel "We've been needing a slave, and if he disobeys I can always feed him to your pet."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #279 on: May 19, 2014, 04:30:00 pm »
Eron looked back up at Val, he hadn't anticipated this. The assassin looked back and forth from Garrett to Val, hoping Val would put him in a more important position with more freedom to go about the base.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2014, 04:41:04 pm »
"Don't we have housemaids, or that cleaning service that doesn't ask questions?" Val asked as he looked over at Garrett. Garrett shifted his head towards Val, but kept his eyes trained on Eron. "Maid had a mishap with Lilliana." With the mention of that name a roar echoed through the halls, and moments later a white lion came running to Val. Val's face lightened up at seeing his pet. "Lilly. did you eat the maid?" Lillian layed down and tried to cover her face with her paws when asked this question. "Well I hope she was tasty." Val let out a laugh, and Garrett surprisingly wore a smirk. "Well you are right Garrett, but what could we have him do Laundry?" Garrett opened his mouth to speak, but was quickly cutoff by Val. "He could be my personal errand boy, which would allow you Mister Garrett to keep an eye on him at all times." Lillian pushed her self up into a seated position, glaring at Eron before running back off.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2014, 04:58:24 pm »
Faye headed out of the mess hall with the others. "Alright, I guess this is it. Time to look death right in the face." She adjusted her visor "Alright, in marches Valkyrie."

Blades smirked a bit as Riley bobbed back up. "Well I'm happy to hear you trust me. It ain't something you demand...it's something you earn." he smiled again, swimming a bit closer to him. "Anyways...back to the fun and good times."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:49:44 am by T-Yoshi45 »

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #282 on: May 19, 2014, 06:58:10 pm »
"Um, this is Kai sir, he's one of the overseer, he said he'd walk me here this morning, he comforted me last night when I had a nightmare...you fell out your window and were impaled on a decoration sir" a tear rolled down her face at this "master I'm sorry i've been a horrible servant"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #283 on: May 20, 2014, 09:25:37 am »
Silas Reese marches out of the mess hall, securing his faceplate on his helmet as he calls out, "Here comes the Reaper."  He busies himself with the preparations to get the operation started.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2014, 05:54:23 pm »
will post today.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2014, 09:14:31 pm »
Eron was visibly frightened by Lillian, his eyes widening and scooting back an inch or so. when she glared at him, he looked away, behaving submissively towards her. Manipulation of ferals is always easy, he mused. however, he looked up as valaruis made his suggestion to garret, and smiled on the inside. good. A position where he would be in easy striking distance of that pompous idiot.

Shadow awaited the group outside, with three nondescript hover trucks, heavy haulers, and two hover humvees, a common vehicle, unadorned with any military symbols. "Ladies, MOUNT UP! City unit, your CO is riding with guardian angel in the back, and your second is with me. The rest of you, spread yourselves out amongst the trucks." He ordered, and they all obeyed. shawn went to the back humvee, and shadow awaited reese up front.

Riley waited until blades was closer, nodding as he spoke. Then he spat all the water that was in his mouth into blades' face, laughing afterwards. he truly was like a child when he was happy. But that was good, because then he was innocent when he was happy, he had something that was forced from him against his will years ago.

Kael smirked as she spoke. "Indeed, in fact, you shall be set free for your years of good service to me. Yes, I think that is the most fitting punishment for you,  to be set free with this one who comforted you, given a full wardrobe of three sets of clothes each, a hovercraft, 1 million credits, and a laser and plasma rifle, with a pistol for each of you. How does that sound for you punishment?' He asked, smiling. Kael wouldnt normally do this, but with gruwel, he felt that it was the right thing to do. Besides, its bad to keep your exes around, isnt it?
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2014, 09:18:39 pm »
Garrett shook his head then opened a drawer pulling out a syringe. "You have to get this injection every week or your heart will begin to essentially turn solid in your own body, fun fact. It's highly illegal and we get the one of the only two supplies, the other is your employer." Val had a slightly shocked look on his face then just shrugged. Garrett however leaned in closer. "You will not kill him before I achieve what needs to be done."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2014, 09:25:23 pm »
Eron spat in his face. "maybe I'll kill you first, (creative explicit insult)" he replied, snarling. Great.... damn this bodyguard. A minor problem, one taht could be rectified when he returned to The Prime. after all, he was Eron, and only The Prime and his closest bodyguards knew it, but he was the son of The Prime.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2014, 09:29:02 pm »
Garrett swiftly headbutted Eron and jammed another syringe in him "For that, you have three days now, better hope i'm in a good mood. I keep the only supply you better hope all the lables don't look the same when you try and steal it you pathetic runt." Val looked up a cold look on his face. "Garrett if you can't get him under control kill him now."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2014, 09:34:25 pm »
Eron instantly wilted like a flower, and bowed his head, looking down submissively. "I yield. I wont do it again." He said softly, all thoughts of eventually killing Val and Garrett gone from his head. The Panther would get his revenge, in due time, but now it became clear that he would have to fight in order to survive for a few days. "I'm sorry masters, please forgive me." he begged, now all the emotions that should be there were. Fear, gratitude, submission, pleading, and subservience.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2014, 09:40:29 pm »
Val got up out of his chair his fun-loving careless demeanor left him and that of a cold and serious person took it's place. He lifted up Eron's head looking him in the eyes, however there was no light, no twinkle in Val's eyes just a thousand yard stare. "You listen here and cut off the act your little charade isn't going to fly with Garrett or Myself. You're going to do exactly what I say, the first complaint from you and i'll remove your tongue, once I have achieved my goal you are free to kill me, and Garrett will do nothing to stop you." Val then violently pushed Eron's head away. "Take him away Garrett." Even Garrett wore a slightly spooked look ."Right away sir." Without another word he took Eron to a holding cell and posted up three guards at a time. "He so much as twitches and you shoot."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53:11 pm »
Faye climbed into the back vehicle with Shawn. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Here we go...into the gaping maw of hell." she looked on at the other soldiers loading up. "You know Shawn...I gotta commend you, being CO at your young age. I can tell how much this means to you."

Blades just smiled a bit as he rubbed the water from his eyes. "Good one, Riley." Blades answered with a chuckle. He could barely remember when he was this happy before...back when he was younger...when Faye was around. "You know Riley...after you're reunited with your brother and all...you're more than welcome to come back here as you please. Think of all the good times we'll share...drawing, lazing the day away in the pool...nothing but good times for us." his face showed genuine happiness for once.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2014, 09:58:42 pm »
Her face fell out of shock "w-what are you talking about master? you seem...unlike yourself. don't i please you anymore? Am i...am I to die?"

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2014, 10:19:53 pm »
"No, Aspen, you've done so well that I'm letting you go. I know its not like me to do such a thing, but aspen, you've been absolutely wonderful. You've made me happy beyond my dreams, I can never thank you enough for what you've done, so I'm granting you something I know that no one else would  ever give you. Your freedom." Kael replied, looking at her with a sincere, happy glint in his eyes as he recalled the times they've had together.

Shawn shrugged modestly, and smiled slightly. "Hard work and determination, thats all there is. People in his places take notice of those things, and the reasons why they happen." He replied, nodding as he climbed into the backseat alongside faye.

Riley's mood instantly darkened. he didnt like thinking of the future. he didnt want to leave blades, and besides, to his great anguish, he believed his brother wouldnt come for him. the leopard only remember what he looked like because he was a copy of his brother. "No! I'm staying here." He said forcefully, before sighing and swimming over to blades, looking like he needed/wanted a hug from him.

Eron gulped, whimpering, and nodded as Val spoke. he was too scared to even hear the part about being able to kill him. Now he was scared, and beaten, he feared for his life. there would be no attempt on Val's life, he had cowed Eron, something that had never been done before. His scent now was a strong odor of fear, and when he was thrown into the holding cell, he started to cry out of fright, scared out of his wits by val's words and demeanor.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2014, 10:46:24 pm »
Aspen was confused, a part of her actually loved master, existed only to serve him, to this part of her freedom was meaningless. it was the loudest part of her mind. then there was a quieter voice that asked ~"What about Kai?"~ Just thinking his name made her stomach flutter a little. Her mouth made the compromise "can Aspen visit master?"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:20:38 am by whtwolf »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2014, 11:02:26 pm »
The guards began mumbling to eachother. "Did you see Master Valarius?....That was horrifying....surprised this one kept together...remember what happened last time......he burnt that place....all the families..." The guards continued their fearful talking. "Hey you, you need some water?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2014, 11:08:13 pm »
Faye nodded at Shawn's answer. "Admirable..." she looked off into the distance "I do this almost out of nescessity. Fighting so that hopefully one day, we won't need to anymore...but that's a ways away...We may not see the end, but we sure can start."

Blades realized maybe that wasn't the best thing to say. He gave Riley the hug he seemed to be asking for, holding him like he did Faye in her hour of need. "Don't worry...I'm here for you Riley. I swear on my very life to keep you safe..." sounding dead serious as he patted him on the back.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2014, 08:28:18 am »
Silas Reese snapped to attention "Yes Sir!"  He takes a moment to adjust some cargo strapping before going to the lead Humvee and strapping in.  He glances at Shadow, waiting for him to say something before he puts the vehicle in gear.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #298 on: May 31, 2014, 05:41:11 pm »
Shadow climbed in and chuckled in a dark, predatory way. He looked over at Silas, smirking. "You ready to go to hell, boy?" He asked, then gave a laugh and signaled to move out. The route to the safe house had been secured by several nieghborhood gangs they were paying off.

Eron looked at them and nodded, trying to pull himself together, to halt his tears. He couldn't believe it, he was going to end up in a slave collar. He, the favored assassin and son of the prime, was going to be a slave. How much lower would they put him? The panther merely whimpered again and waited for his water.

Riley calmed again and nodded, sighing again. He nuzzled blades. "I know... Thank you blades. Thank you..." He said, then drifted away. "C'mon! We're supposed to be having fun, 'member?" He said, smiling.

Kael nodded. "Yes, you'll be free. You can do whatever you want." He replied evenly, not seeming to be affected by her reluctance to leave.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:43:48 pm by SkyFire »
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #299 on: May 31, 2014, 05:56:04 pm »
Blades smiled again, regaining his cool demeanor. "Oh yes, the good times. That's right!" he swam back over to Riley, happy to see that smile on his face again. "After all, we're friends!"

Faye seemed pretty silent for the first part of the ride. She looked on at the various gangs lining the streets. "They had to pay off the local thugs I'm guessing..." Not sounding rude but more observant.