Author Topic: Way back when...(RP OOC & IC)  (Read 6267 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Way back when...(RP OOC & IC)
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:24 pm »
Valarius shot a glance over to Tuk. "Depending on how much flesh they  have already feasted on they may not be all there?" Valarius tapped his skull to emphasize the last part. "Cannibalism causes brain rot." He then walked over to him and looked at his paw. "I get to scavenge one house that I pick. The outer houses will be picked clean." Valarius shook his paw anyways, planning on scavenging a house of his choosing.

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2014, 03:22:22 pm »
Deuce rubbed his empty stomach once more and frowned at Tuk, "Yeah..  I'm out.  I don't want to be one someone's menu either, so I think I can make it quick through that place.  Won't be able to check the rads though..  If we go quick it shouldn't be a problem."

The ferret gives Valarius a look, "If you really want to try and find something, be my guest.  I don't want to end up in a larder myself.  I just want to get through quickly."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2014, 03:27:06 pm »
Valarius looked over at Deuce. "And how quickly are you going to be able to move with an empty stomach hmm?" Valarius shook his head "Well never the less once i find something, don't expect me to share it with those." Valarius paused as he looked Deuce up and down "who are undeserving"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2014, 03:37:23 pm »
Deuce lets out a harrumph, "This ain't the first time I have gone a couple days without.  You learn to keep going on an empty stomach, unless ya just want to give up and lay down forever.  An' I don't expect you to share with me.  I work for my livin'.  There's always someone who needs my skills restoring somethin''"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2014, 03:57:26 pm »
Valarius was going to retort, but somewhat obviously held his tongue. Here and now was not the time to make enemies. "Very well, i respect your way, as i expect you to respect mine." Valarius slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked away from the group a bit and took a few deep breaths of air.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jackie

• Species: Sherbet Red Panda
  • Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2014, 04:00:59 pm »
"listen guys!" he held up his paws with his head down in a slightly pleading tone, "Nobody ever got to living for long by sticking their noses out, keep your head down, and your eyes open, and you get by with luck, and while you may have every right to do as you so please, if you get yourself in trouble, you put all of the group in danger too!" He shunted his pack up a little on his back with a grunt, and yawned. "This is serious guys, better safe than sorry eh"
* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline lupemarron

• Male
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2014, 04:02:50 pm »
Still stretching out the kinks from his uncomfortable night of sleep, Fulsen catches wind of Tuk discussing the group's next course of action and walks over to listen in. While Valarius was right that the group needed supplies, Tuk was also right that being stealthy was the right course of action for the group...guess you can't have your cake and eat it too..."Fine, I suppose that searching one house is fine." He said to Valarius with a sigh. "Just don't get us caught! I was lucky in that the acnnibles that caught me wanted to cook me first. From what I saw though, most would be happy enough to chew the snout off your face as soon as they pin you. There might be no chance for escape if we get caught." Finishing his statement, Fulsen sort of stepped back a bit, as if to not try and challenge Valarius. The guy was a solid fighter, but wasn't sure what his reaction would be if he was full on challenged.
Where to find my self again? The open road calls, my constant friend.

Offline lupemarron

• Male
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2014, 04:05:48 pm »
"I'm ready to start going if you guys are..." Fulsen said while finishing the small portion of soup left rom his jug.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2014, 04:18:26 pm »
Valarius looked over his shoulder. "If anybody get's caught it will be me, i'm scavenging alone Fulsen" Valarius walked back over to the group. We walked over to Tuk and began whispering to him. "Look i know we don't see eye to eye on much of anything, but you don't live long on just luck, you have to fight to live, because if you don't fight you lose and when you lose you die, so i propose after we get out of this little slice of heaven, we find the next small village on the map and head towards it, while it won't be a lot to scavenge it would be enough to tide us over, and it will be fairly safe, until we can get to a hub or tradepost."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2014, 04:20:12 pm »
Deuce sighed softly and looked glum, he thought to himself that although he talked the talk, he has a hard time of walking the walk.  If the house they chose looked at all intact, he probably would end up making an excuse to have a look inside to see if he can find any scraps.  An inch of wire can go a long way for him.  On the other hand, he respected Tuk and wanted to at least on the face of things look like he's in complete support of him.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:23:32 pm by Remley Bishop »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2014, 04:23:12 pm »
Derek got mad at the notion of cannibals. He lost one of his old groups to cannibals. He checked his Browning's magazines and reloaded one of them. "If it's cannibals all there is to do is wipe out each and every one of them..."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jackie

• Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »
"Stop it!" Tuk shouted loudly, putting his hood up as the fine ash began to fall from the nations long gone fires, and long dead trees. "Are you really that confident that you believe that you can take on an unknown number of possibly heavily armed survivalists, with a few clips and some ragged team mates?" He shook his head fiercely.

* The bear guy * "There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip." ~ Henry McCarty ^_~

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2014, 08:38:13 am »
Deuce glances to Derek as Tuk shouts, he says calmly, "Look at it this way, you don't have to kill the cannibals to get vengeance.  They have to eat too.  Deny them food and they will starve.  If we find anyone headin' there, we warn them off."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2014, 10:16:17 pm »
"No...when there's evil, you smite it. I'm not suggesting we run in like buffoons firing from the hip. We scope them out...then we plan, than we take them out." Derek answered.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline lupemarron

• Male
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2014, 11:08:09 pm »
Fulsen looked over at Derek with one ear cocked back in annoyance.
"I don't know about you, but not all of us have ranged weapons...Also, Even if we all had large hulking guns, do you really think we'd stand a chance trying to pick away at a crazed group of cannibals on their own turf." He said searingly...*Sigh* "Either way, we need a plan of action, even if we're just making it up on the fly. I think that we all agree that caution is our best option for now, and as long as we keep that in mind we should be fine." He said much more relaxed now.
Turning around Fulsen adjusted his pack and looked at the horizon ahead of them.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2014, 11:46:32 pm »
"You can go after them, i'm going to stick with looting houses." Valarius began to walk to the area Tuk had pointed out on the map, we kept a slow pace so he was still within earshot of the group. He began speaking to himself aloud. "Bunch of fools, the old bear is too safe and Derek is a loose cannon, Duece had a decent idea, but they can just eat eachother and others that come after us." Valarius stopped and looked up at the sky, breathing deeply. "I may have to go my own way unfortunately if things don't shape up."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2014, 09:15:34 am »
Turns around and with his head down begins to trudge towards the suburb, his paws stuffed in his jacket pockets, he stays quiet as he walks, lost in his own thoughts.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2014, 06:11:45 pm »
Sunny had been traveling for days now. "Alright. Doing good. I still got three cans of food left... and half a bottle of water. Wait. Maybe... that's not so good," she said out loud to herself as she put the resources back into her backpack. She sighed as she remembered where she was. "Just about half a day's travel and I'll be out of this suburb." She blocked the doors with dressers which would wake her up if someone tried to get in. She closed the curtains and lied down on the couch, setting her pistol down across from her. "Just hold out a little longer Sunny."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline lupemarron

• Male
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2014, 06:24:18 pm »
Following Deuce and the others, Fulsen begins his treck towards the suburbs hoping to find some supplies and get out safely.

Offline Jackie

• Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2014, 04:33:54 pm »
(Sorry, I'm going to be busy for the next few days ;))

Offline Jackie

• Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2014, 04:26:40 pm »
Just a heads up that I will try and get this up and running again after the next month as I'm excruciatingly busy at the moment.

Also! A new theme the likes of which I've never seen on the RP board! One I've been dying to do for a while, what with my passion for classical naval warfare and all!

With any luck it'll be a fictional take on an event similar to the 19th century era of the Napoleonic wars! Lieutenants, shine up your shoes, and able seamen, keep up your high spirits!

Many thanks;

~ The Bear Guy ʕ ´ᴥ` ʔ
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:32:13 pm by The bear guy »

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2014, 09:30:18 am »
(I will be looking forward for this resuming.  Maybe I should look into the naval RP as well.  Would need to research a bit.)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2014, 09:39:17 am »
(who needs research when you can be a Pirate where nothing is true and everything is permitted)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2014, 10:30:07 am »
Name: jonathan jaggerjack, mainly goes by jaggerjack
Species: skunk
Physical appearance: He's an odd skunk, instead of the usual white stripes on black fur he's black stripes on white fur, 5' 10" 140 pounds, golden brown eyes, athletic but not muscled, lean but not thin, little bit of loose skin where he used to weigh more, but it really only shows when he slouches while sitting.

History: He never has revealed much about his past, but A few things are clear. He had a family. Thy are still alive, but abandoned him. One of his life goals is to kill his father. His brother is entirely indifferent to him. He has found new family time after time and always looses them. He has attempted suicide 12 times, and because of his cheerful disposition only people who are around on his bad days know this.

Equipment: A beat up sketchbook and pencil, A swiss army knife, A whetstone, stainless steel knuckle dusters, screwdriver set, ratchet set, magnifying glass, rope, water canteen.

Clothing: He wears an over the shoulder leather satchel that he keeps his stuff in and a pair of white shorts.

Personality:As said above he is of a cheerful disposition and because of this and the fact that he has moved from place to place so much he makes friends pretty easily, he loathes being a burden and loves to help people. He's pretty stubborn but he's a really faithful friend, for the most part he talks a big game but he won't fight unless he feels like he needs to.
(This can include likes and dislikes, any flaws you see in your character, and any of their advantages, which can be linked with their history.)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Jackie

• Be Wild...
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2014, 08:37:49 am »
(You are accepted of course Wht, whenever you can, please do send me a PM on how you're introducing yourself, or if you'd rather it be a surprise, jump into any part of a scenario, provided that the appearance during the scenario is ralistic and makes sense ^-^)

After a long and rather uneventful, awkwardly silent walk, Tuk approached the back yard fence of the first house, and pulled at one plank after another, about 3 times. The planks came falling away at the slightest tug so he really had to invest only minimal effort to pull them away.

The suburb was large, and sprawling, the houses were all 3 storey, and very high end. Tuk stepped a heavy foot into the garden and popped his head and service revolver through the gap to check, before slowly and silently slithering the rest of his body through. «These places could hold some major goodies if they haven't already been raided», he thought to himself, yet even with the slight change of attitude, he still aired on the side of caution.

"Okay!" He said turning around, "Who's staying here, and who's going to look around....carefully" the bear queried, narrowing his eyes at the last word.

(By the way, how many people do we still have in this, and who? O.o)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 08:40:01 am by The bear guy »