Author Topic: Engulfing Darkness IC  (Read 5826 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Engulfing Darkness IC
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2014, 02:08:07 pm »
Valarius seemed a little down cast, but drudged his way inside. "Well i was looking forward to that." He said to nobody in particular. "I'll just wait for Hunter"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2014, 02:39:27 pm »
"hey, when is my fight?" she tapped her foot impatiently "This looser wouldn't fight me anyway" Tava reformed into a skillet "and now I want to hurt something"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2014, 03:36:36 pm »
Blades sat and calmly sipped at the birch beer, allowing Ishara to get a sip or two when no one was looking. "Thank you Blades..." Blades smiled "Of course Ishara."

Travis seemed to gain some confidence at the lizard's words. "When I show you some more of my work when it's finished, I hope you won't be sitting down cause it'll knock you right off your chair!"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2014, 04:02:59 pm »
I hope you won't be sitting down cause it'll knock you right off your chair!"

(-insert ironic moment where a gun is dropped, goes off and shoots him in the chest knocking him over out of his chair-)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2014, 06:39:37 pm »
Felicia
"Well...nothing really. They're still there. Just thought that the city could use me and all I could offer." Felicia explained. "Many think escaping out to the wilds will help and some are right, before I came along that is."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2014, 03:51:23 pm »
Gavelo nodded. "Ah, alright. Sorry, for just assuming."
GameMaster Status!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2014, 07:27:07 am »
Felicia
"Not everyone out there is destined to die, just those who don't know how to live." Felicia said. "I could go for months out here and be fine, same in the deserts."
Mate of WereCat

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2014, 08:54:23 am »
Valarius seemed a little down cast, but drudged his way inside. "Well i was looking forward to that." He said to nobody in particular. "I'll just wait for Hunter"
(Working off of this, post incoming, however, thank you furenzied, there was nothing anyone else could've done to solve that problem peacefully.)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2014, 09:09:21 am »
Aethias put his hand on valarius's shoulder and sighed. "A pity, I was looking forward to facing a worthy opponent like yourself. Perhaps we can continue our challenge though. It would mean that you would have to devote yourself entirely to the order, and that you would join it. One of your enthusiasm has no need for a trial of combat, in fact, it would be an honor to have you. You would leave your life behind, of course, and come with us to the Ebon Hold, to become a knight of the ebon blade. I will warn you, immortality to age and disease comes at a cost. Will you join us?" The ebon herald asked, turning to face valarius, who had the sense that an invitation such as this had never been done before, and it was undoubtably the highest honor Aethias could bestow upon him at this moment.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline WereCat

• Male
« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2014, 04:42:38 pm »
(sorry for not being active for a while, been busy for the past little bit)

"Looks like I'll know who I have to go to next time I find myself out here," said Clara.  "Anyway, thank you for the food.  I haven't had venison like that for a while now."  She still didn't know what it was about her, but she there was something about Felicia that made Clara feel safe in trusting her.
Mate of Furenzied

I haz an FA now: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/werecat01/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2014, 05:41:54 pm »
(i'm still waiting to get a reply...I asked when my fight was)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2014, 03:32:26 pm »
Gavelo turned to Clara. "When do you plan on turning this guy in?" He turned to Felicia, "Also, which one of you caught him first? I'm a bit curious as to that."
GameMaster Status!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:53 pm »
Felicia

"Well...I was out hunting while tracking and this guy was accidentally led into one of my traps by that fine lady over there." She explained as she pointed to Clara. "So...kinda both in a way. And no problem, would have gone bad anyway if we didn't eat it."
Mate of WereCat