Author Topic: Engulfing Darkness IC  (Read 5827 times)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
Re: Engulfing Darkness IC
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2014, 09:05:52 pm »
"If you want to be killed go ahead." The roo said with some concern. "He hates being bothered right after a fight..."
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2014, 09:14:42 pm »
Hunter nearly stopped in his tracks as he heard what the roo said, but he knew he had too. Plus Darious had already fought today, so perhaps he was weakened. After asking around for a while, he found Darious' room. As he approached his door, his arm started to feel week as he reached out to knock on his door. He then swallowed whatever courage he had left at the moment and knocked loudly enough for Darious to barely hear it.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2014, 09:21:46 pm »
Darious
Darious heard the knocking on his door and shouted. "Go away. I'm tired." He looked at his body, the blood seemed to literally squirm over his body, into his wounds and healing them slowly.
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2014, 09:30:07 pm »
Hunter seemed to reel back a little as Darious yelled for him to go away. At that moment he felt either really brave or really stupid as he barged in. "Darious! I challenge you to a battle," Hunter exclaimed pointing at Darious. But then his fear seemed to take over again as he realized what he just did. "I... I mean if you want to."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2014, 09:38:05 pm »
Blades was in the forest taking a swim within earshot of where Felecia was. As he finished, he stood there dripping wet and shook himself off. He smirked a bit as he dressed himself "Thanks Ishara, that was quite the swim!" The head of a female otter.spoke where his left hand would normally be "Of course my darling Blades, always pleased to see my host happy!"

Travis looked on at the arena. "Hmmm..." he said to himself, "Perhaps I could get my name out there ifr I participated." Thinking aloud as he looked as he looked at the flintlocks on his belt "Apollo, Athena...get ready to shine!"o He ran towards the arena with a glint in his eye and a spring in his step.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2014, 09:55:41 pm »
Darious
He sat up, some blood trails snaking down his body as he stood up, slamming his gauntlet in the wall, cracking it slightly. "Are you deaf? I said go away." The blood crawling on his body writhed in anger as he addressed the intruder. "I will deal with you later..."

felicia
She turned as she tied up the criminal. She heard someone approach and called out. "Who are you?" She said as she gagged the felon.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2014, 10:01:13 pm »
"so you are a fan then?" she looked over at the roo "so what is your name anyway?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2014, 10:01:56 pm »
Hunter freaked out a little on the inside seeing the blood snake down Darious' body. "I'm sorry. I just thought that... well you sometimes take on two a day. I just," Hunter said visibly shaking as he began to back out the room. He nearly sprinted out the room when Darious slammed his gauntlet against the wall.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2014, 10:09:25 pm »
Valarius finally arrived at the arena. He took a look around, he had some good competition, but he wasn't that worried about it. As he walk around his sword swayed side to side accidentally hitting a few people, at first he apologized profusely, but the more it happened the more he got upset with the blade, finally he got to the point where he just stormed past people no longer caring that it hitting people. Hitting specific people such as Darious.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 10:11:28 pm »
Ishara heard Felecia's call. "Blades, someone's calling out to you...sounds like a woman. I'd tread lightly..." Blades nodded and walked forward "Umm...hello?" he answered back.

Travis finally made it to the arena, a bit winded but rather excited for once in his life. He sought out whoever was in charge "Hello...umm, I was wondering if you were looking for a new weapons supplier..." trying to sound steady and confident as he spoke.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 10:14:50 pm »
The roo smiled. "My name's Ron. What's yours? I haven't seen you around before."

Dameon
He sighed and shut the door, choseing to ignore the guy who walked past him. He laid back down and winced. The pain of healing like he did was intense but manageable.

falicia
She smiled and nodded. "Oh. Hey. Just doing some work here, you clearly don't have an idea about what we're doing but...just work."

The big lizard thought a bit. "I'll have to inspect the wares a bit before any choise is made."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2014, 10:23:05 pm »
(Forgive me, I'll have to intro tomorrow, really damn sleepy. Also no access to a computer and I don't feel like typing on my iPod.)
GameMaster Status!

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2014, 10:25:26 pm »
Hunter was scared and visibly shaking as he entered the mess hall once more. He saw the roo and walked up to him, looking clearly afraid. "H-Hey. What's up," he asked trying to seem casual.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2014, 10:29:06 pm »
Valarius followed Hunter at a distance, when he sat down Valarius just leaned up against the wall, studying him and his surroundings trying to figure out the best way to talk to him. However with the way he thought this might take a while and staring at people isn't exactly low key.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2014, 10:30:08 pm »
Ishara relayed her words to Blades. He nodded and answered, speaking a touch louder than someone who could hear might speak "Oh okay, sorry to barge in on your work."

Travis simply nodded. He may not be an alphadog but at the very least he could try and act like one. "Alright, let me know when you get an answer."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2014, 10:32:44 pm »
The lizard waited a bit before speaking a bit. "So...where's some weapons to see?"

The roo chuckled. "You actually bothered him did you?"

(I might go to bed soon...so if I do just interact with eachother.)
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2014, 10:36:47 pm »
"Uh... yeah. I did," Hunter said having the feeling of being watched. He turned around and ended up making eye contact with Valarius. It was kinda awkward but he figured it was because he was human, since there wasn't many of them compared to furs.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2014, 10:41:29 pm »
Valarius gave a somewhat friendly left-handed wave to Hunter and began walking towards him. In a few seconds with his long strides he was next to Hunter. "Mind if i sit?" Valarius asked, not really caring for an answer. "Who was the big guy, the overtly pissed one?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2014, 10:43:55 pm »
"Darious. The arena champ." The roo said. "He's recovering from a fight and hates being bothered. This human managed to do the very opposite of what he was supposed to do."
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2014, 10:49:34 pm »
"Well human or not you have my support if you needed. I just came from a human village, spent the last.....oh bother...now i can't remember how long i was there for.." Valarius seemed deeply disturbed by this fact after a few seconds he returned to normal. "Oh well. I'm.....Valarius..yeah Valarius by the way."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2014, 10:52:24 pm »
Travis pulled the flintlocks from his belt "Meet Apollo and Athena here. A couple of my finest pieces of work. One little lead ball with the power of fifty arrows..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2014, 10:53:15 pm »
"I'm Hunter," he said extending out his hand for a shake. "I'm just still kinda hungry is all."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2014, 10:55:40 pm »
Valarius shook his hand rather firmly. "Yeah me too, been walking a while from....was it that way...all i can remember is I've been walking from somewhere." Valarius looked around at everybody eating. "Say where do i get some of that food?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2014, 11:00:13 pm »
The manager nodded but sighed. "We don't fight to the death here, kind of a waste. I've seen something similar to that believe it or not. We prefer hand to hand. Wonderful weapon that is but we've got no use for those here."
Mate of WereCat

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2014, 11:02:23 pm »
"Well you can get some over where that lady is," Hunter said pointing at the girl that gave him food. "At least she gave me food. I don't know if she's official staff or anything."