Author Topic: Axion's Refuge  (Read 1140 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Axion's Refuge
« on: April 16, 2014, 01:10:51 pm »
Accessing local data network.....

Stand by....

Estimated time of completion, unknown.

Stand by.....

File located, commencing download.

Download complete, beginning playback of file #11.4890c

War. Why must it always happen? Can people not simply get along? I've served in the imperial guard for almost a decade now, and in that period I've fought in three wars, granted, I've received medals for distinguished service, but Im tired of constant fighting... Now they've assigned me to this new squad, fresh from the training center. I wonder how long before they die. They're sending us to the front, the front of yet another war, the war to end all wars. End journal entry.
*The wolf sighed and closed his datapad and sighed, picking up his duffel bag and heading towards the terminal of the military airport, to board the hover jet that would take him to meet his new squad at Foward Operating Base Caesar, near the front lines. He was known as shade, a spec ops trooper known for his combat expertise, and his stealthy methods of combat. He was an arctic wolf, currently clad in grey fatigues, carrying a duffel bag full of clothes, wearing a military backpack full of his equipment. A soldier of the imperial guard, a soldier tired of war, and a fur seeking peace.*

I'm sorry, I need to think this one over... I'm sick and I can't really think straight. I'll get back to this one later.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:13:24 pm by SkyFire »
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
Re: Axion's Refuge
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 08:51:02 am »
Okay, I did some thinking, and I came up with how I could make this work. Now, before I launch into RP rules, general knowledge, characters cards and such, who would be interested in playing the bad guy for once?
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 11:26:37 am »
Perhaps I can take this role. But I would need more information about this roleplay to come up with a proper character.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 12:43:25 pm »
Hmmm...... Gimme a lot of moments, I'm debating whether to turn this into a 1x1 or a full scale RP....
10K post club.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 12:54:23 pm »
I'm not able to join, a bit busy, but a 1 x 1 x 1 has always seemed like a very workable idea.  You could try one of those. ;)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 03:17:58 pm »
*takes a deep breath of villainy* did someone say bad guy?
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 03:49:20 pm »
Nvm, full-ish scale it is! or, for the numerically inclined, a 1x1x1x1!

I need awhile, then into will be up.
10K post club.