Author Topic: Sleepwalkers (ooc)  (Read 2364 times)

Offline HazardJackal

Re: Sleepwalkers (ooc)
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 10:51:11 pm »
You fool, could you not tell that my response to your response was only a ruse?  Of course i knew that you were trying to trick me! :D

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 10:54:55 pm »
Bwhaha. Fool of a Took!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 10:58:52 pm »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 11:03:33 pm »
Bwhaha yesh! Notice to all this should be up around tomorrow.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 11:05:38 pm »
Don't intro me; i'll join when i'm ready, and right now i have to get to work on the "Zombie Outbreak" RP.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 11:09:21 pm »
Yeah you do :p
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 11:11:25 pm »
Can barely wait.

On a side note Tren, you and me both seem to be working on Zombie RPs at the moment.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 11:38:07 pm »

Name: Szin Vigma

Species: Wolf

Appearance: Szin has white fur with a singular black spot on his forehead his eyes are a golden brown.

Clothing: Szin is found in obviously commandeered army drab.

Personality: Szin is a very kind and loving wolf who would go above and beyond for his friends. However, if you look into his eyes you can tell that this kind hearted soul has endured things that would drive even the most callused of army generals mad. And this becomes apparent when you mess with his friends as he unleashes his fury.

Back story: Szin was born august 21, 1932. He was born with an abnormal growth in his brain that caused him to be mentally impaired. This handicap gave Szin a grueling childhood, what little he had of it anyway, the older kids at school would call him names and pick on him but one day everything changed.10 year old Szin was out by the swings lost in his own little world when the big kids decided they were going to have a little fun. One of then took their cigaret lighter and got it really hot then presses the metal to Szins ear "Ow! Thats not nice! meanie!" Exclaimed Szin. The older kid punched Szin in the face " Oh! What are you gonna do about it, stupid? Szin lay there with a burnt ear and a fractured jaw. He wondered why the big kids hurt him, why they always called him names, why he was the way he was. And then something snapped inside Szin. He got up while the big kids had there backs turned and tackled the one who hit him. Szin quickly jumped on top of the kid pinning him to the ground after which Szin let out a blood curdling howl. The howl seamed to affect the sleepwalker children some how as they began to  gather around him. What happened next was covered up by the government as nothing more than a wild animal attack. Szin and all the sw children were taken into military custody and sent to a secret test facility where the years of horror and torment began.

Weapons: his hands and his howl.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:47:40 pm by Mu Rho Ni »
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 11:51:51 pm »
Well everybody is golden. :)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 03:57:45 pm »
Alrighty I'm working on the intro Tren just pm me when you're ready to join, and Wht depending on how far we get tonight we may be able to intro you tonight or tomorrow.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke