Author Topic: Sleepwalkers (IC)  (Read 4361 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Sleepwalkers (IC)
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:07:09 pm »
13 April.

Val was sleeping peacefully, having dreams of what it was like before the Sleepwalkers awakened, before the world went to hell. However his dream soon turned into a nightmare as it kept replaying his friend dying infront of him and Val powerless to stop it. Soon he woke up in a cold sweat. Looking around he made sure the group was all accounted for. They were, and they were getting well earned sleep as well. Val convinced everything is in order got up as quietly as possible and walked over to the window. Through the boards he could see part of the moon illuminating the streets below, illuminating a group of hostile Sleepers headed this way. Val panicked a little inside, but regained composure realizing if he got everybody up now they would have the advantage, they could even sneak out if they wanted to. Val walked over to everybody nudging them and yanking blankets off them. "Everybody up and at them! We've got Sleepers headed this way."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
Re: Sleepwalkers (IC)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 04:50:20 pm »
Szin wakes up in his room in his house. Its exactly how he remembered it 15 years ago, only , he knows this must be a dream because just what seamed to him as 1 hour ago he was with the bad men, the bad men and their sticks, the bad men with their needles and knives, the bad men and their taunting, then everything went dark. This however, was no dream Szin had blacked out during the attack on the compound and somehow found his way back home. "Momma!.... Momma! Szin's home!" He calls out as he exits his room to a seemingly dead house. But momma has to be here, momma promised to wait, he thinks to himself as he searches the house. And sure enough hd finds her she's  in her room on her bed so she must be sleeping. Szin gently shakes her lifeless body" Momma.....wake up momma. Szin's home." But he gets nothing. He sits there for hours shaking her, trying to wake her. He finally gives up, he knows shes taking the long sleep, and he knows that when people take the long sleep they have the endless dream, at least this is what momma told him all those years ago. So he gently kissed her on the cheek and tucked her in her bed as she had done to him so many times before, and he closed her door never to go back. 
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:47:21 pm »
Jacey was already awake as Valarius began to wake everyone. As a bat it kinda had that impact on her. "Again," she asked with a sigh. "This is the fourth time this month we've been attacked here by sleepers," she said grabbing her long reach spanner off a nearby desk. She kept her python holstered because of the noise and unnecessary waste of bullets.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 06:21:42 pm »
Szin steps out the back door to see if his swing set is still there and notices a group of people headed towards a boarded up house.
( Waves his hand) "Hi guys!!"
Szin goes after them ,unaware of the danger, to meet the new people, unaware they are sleepers.  
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:33:07 pm by Mu Rho Ni »
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 11:09:11 pm »
Lizzeth awoke rather tired from a nightmare of the car accident that killed her brothers. "Ahh...ooohhh..." trying to shake off the funk. Her little area was a bit more organized than the others given her time as an officer. She quickly did up one of the middle buttons on her police shirt, threw on Jeordie's bomber jacket, and grabbed her M1911 and kitchen knife. "Alright...let's get this over with I suppose."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 11:32:29 pm »
Val looked out the window. "There's some fool out there, damn i was hoping to just sneak out the back." Val pulled out his night stick. "Luckily it's a small group, appears to be just four of them." Val moved over to the door and opened it as slowly as possible, he descended down a short flight of stairs and stopped at the door waiting for the others to join him.

[Outside]
Upon hearing a voice the Sleepers stop dead in their tracks, the slowly turn to look at the origin of the voice. They had a black ooze on their faces, running down from their eyes and the sides of their mouth. "A...new visitor, new visitor...let's invite them..invite them to...the block party." They began to slowly make their way towards Szin.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:58 pm »
Szin was over joyed that the new people had noticed him. But as he got closer he noticed their faces (the black ooze) faces that reminded him of his time with the bad men. Szin freezes and falls to his knees. szin knows what he has to do, the bad men have made him do it many times before. Szin looks up with tears in his eyes "szins sorry" and he lets out a blood curdling howl, a howl that almost sounds unnatural. The sleepers stop dead in their tracks and stare as if awaiting orders.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:23:06 am by Mu Rho Ni »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 12:57:47 am »
Frisk woke up on his cot and popped his back and picked up his bar...same as every morning
he got up and brushed his teeth and cleaned himself up...same as every morning
he went off to the kitchen and prepared food that he had gathered the day before...same as every morning
then  he went to practice fighting...same as every morning
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 12:11:56 pm »
At that moment szins face looses all emotion, all feeling, he has the face of a killer. He motions for one to come out of the group. As the sleeper comes foreword he sternly points and utters something guttural and indiscernible . The other sleepers quickly turn on the one szin singled out. While they were busy on him szin leaps in to attack grabbing one and repeatedly beating their head on the pavement until they stopped moving. He makes short work of the others snapping their necks. Szin then stops emotion has returned. He falls to the ground and rolls into the fetal position. He sits, rocking back and forth " szins sorry, szins so so sorry," he repeats with tears rolling down his face as he waits for the bad men to take him back to his cell.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:08:30 pm by Mu Rho Ni »

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 01:54:09 pm »
Jacey looked out the window and watched the scene unfurl. "Well. It seems we can sneak out the back. Either that or stay here since there are no more sleepers," Jacey suggested. "I don't think this guy is particularly safe. He's in the fetal position right now."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 03:27:41 pm »
Lizzeth looked out to see the sleepwalkers around the wolf. "He ain't gonna last if we don't step in..." she looked at her knife "Good thing I remembered to sharpen this...only four out there? Won't even need to draw my gun for that."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 04:36:46 pm »
"Then outside we go." Val slowly opened the front door. "Well looks like more than four now." A quick scan of the street revealed about a dozen more coming in, drawn in by the commotion. "New plan. We go grab him, only engage if they're close enough and we'll head to the grocery store on the edge of town." Val looked behind him and gave the okay sign as he dashed out the front door and hurried his way to Szin.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 05:17:17 pm »
Szin herd the creak of the door, he knew it must be the bad men. He closed his eyes and waited for them to come get him.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 05:42:03 pm »
"Are you crazy?! He could be a criminal or something," Jacey said as Valarius dashed out the door. She sighed as she knew there was no convincing him. She didn't have anything against him, but she wasn't sure if he was exactly leader material. She ran after him and began to swing at Sleepers with her long reach spanner.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 07:18:17 pm »
"He's not a Sleeper and that's what's important right now." Val made it over to Szin. "Hey you gotta get up, we gotta get out of here." Valarius put his arms around Szin trying to lift him to his feet. "We gotta get you somewhere safe."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 07:29:05 pm »
Szin hears the voice speaking to him kindly, but knows the bad men sometimes do that to be cruel. Szin lets the stranger pick him up and he follows complacently. Szin knows if he doesn't follow orders the bad men beat him with their sticks, sticks just like the one the stranger held. (He dares not speak until they reach their destination)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:12:12 pm by Mu Rho Ni »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 09:14:56 pm »
Lizzeth brought up the back of the group, step-hopping backwards holding her pistol and kitchen knife in tactical position. "Come on...before we have to go loud perhaps?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 09:29:24 pm »
Jacey noticed the group of sleepers growing larger in number. "Screw this. There's too many already! Going loud won't hurt anymore," she yelled to the group pulling out her python. It was fully loaded but other than the six bullets in the gun she only had two replacements. She began to shoot at the oncoming sleepers.

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 09:57:28 pm »
Szin was checking out the new people as they made their way down the street. He was sure now that they werent the bad men but he was still not fully trusting of them especialy the man with the beating stick. He notices the police lady right away and sees one of the sick people comming up at her side
"Look out cop lady!!"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:18:04 pm by Mu Rho Ni »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 10:37:51 pm »
Lizzeth noticed the sleepwalker getting close to her. She quickly stuck the knife in it's head and kicked him backwards. She had about half a box of bullets by some miracle but she was trying to save them if at all possible "Guys, we need to get back in...like five minutes ago."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 10:41:24 pm »
"Well great the entire block knows we're here." Val cracked on over the skull. "Just check your ammo, that's all we'll get until we find another town." The local grocery store was breaking the view now. "Come on hurry inside we can barricade it inside."

Once the group was half way to the grocery store the Sleepers stopped in their tracks. The all let out a unanimous growl. It sounded akin to static and metal grating on eachother. Val quickly opened the door and hurriedly ushered Szin in first. "Come on you two, while whatever it is has  them distracted."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 10:54:46 pm »
Szin drops in the aisle, the sick ones are making the noise again and it hurts. He covers his ears but he can still hear it, feel it like his head is going to explode. All he can do is cover his ears.
"Wahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa! Make them stop! Szin hurts!" He yells as tears pour from his eyes.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 11:02:39 pm »
Lizzeth rammed through the doorway, panting a bit "Damn it...just had to whip out the guns, didn't we..." she looked at the half-full box of .45 bullets in her jacket pocket. she counted them carefully "20...21...22...23. Alright, not too bad in this day and age I suppose." she rummaged around a few shelves for anything drinkable, she was feeling rather parched.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2014, 11:07:52 pm »
Jacey came in right behind Lizzeth. "Hey don't blame me Lizzeth. Sure I may have started shooting but it was better than getting surrounded by those things," Jacey said taking a deep breath as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. She began to push heavy shelves and coolers to block the doors and windows.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 11:13:59 pm »
Lizzeth merely shook her head a bit "What's done is done I suppose...ammo just ain't easy to come by these days." she pulled out the half-full box of .45's "This is all that's left from when we emptied the gun cage...at least what I can use." she managed to find a few cokes. "Wanna Coca-Cola? might be the last ones for miles..."