Author Topic: Fort Areyus Academy REBOOT (IC)  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
Fort Areyus Academy REBOOT (IC)
« on: May 06, 2014, 03:55:46 pm »
It was a cool day, towards the beginning of the school year. An old rat, the groundskeeper of Fort Areyus Academy, hobbled along a path, grumbling angrily to himself, and occasionally angrily snapping at the group of new students following him to the school. "Keep up! We've got no time to dilly-dally! My grandmother could walk faster than you, and she's dead!" Eventually, they reached a gate, old and rusty. The rat approached it unsteadily, missing the lock twice before he got a key into it, and opening the gate. He grumpily gestured the group into the gate, and once they were all in, he closed it. The group waited there, and a wolf, who appeared to be in his early 20s, approached them. "Come on guys, the welcoming ceremony's going to start in a few minutes. You don't want Ms. Helvilus catching you out here." He shivered, before beginning to lead them along.
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Fort Areyus Academy REBOOT (IC)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 04:04:31 pm »
Blades merely sighed as he entered the gate. "I hope mama was right about this place..." he continued to follow the wolf. "guess I may as well make the most of my time here..."

Faye was towards the front of the group. "Remember Faye...don't come off as too intelligent. Just blend in with the others and you'll be fine." she sighed a bit. "Wait, I think Blades was coming here too...maybe i'll see him sometime."

Leilani smiled a bit as the group entered the gates. "This is gonna be great...gonna learn so much, refine my skills." she thought about things for a minute. "It will be a bit odd having my mother as a teacher though..."

Jeordie was walking with his arm around his little sister Lizzeth. "C'mon Jeordie...I'm not twelve years old." shooing him off her a little. "I just worry about my little sister sometimes Lizzeth...ease up. without mom and dad around I feel like I'm responsible for you now."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:11:28 pm »
Xander quietly lagged behind the entire group trailing wisps of smoke behind him, he stuck behind to be away from everyone else

Fiskstayed quiet, looking around nervously she was somewhere between the front and middle of the group
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 04:31:10 pm »
Tess was walking near Fisk, and noticed how nervous she looked. She walked over to her, "Hey, you ok? I'm Tess." She smiled softly at her.

Donovan walked towards the back of the group. He blinked back at Xander, but stayed silent, continuing to walk forward. His large ears flicked a bit, as he shooed away some bugs.

Gerry walked behind the wolf, sniffing every so often. He didn't seem to mind that every so often, he was smacking a small dog in the face with his tail, which calmly flicked back and forth. He turned, and glanced at Blades. He grunted, and kept walking.

The wolf leading the group took them into a long hallway, lit mainly by torches. They came to an intersection of two hall ways. To the left was a large, medieval looking dining room, with many tables, and hundreds of students already in it, chatting happily. To the right, was a stranger sight: A hall, but much more modern, with paint chips falling off the walls, and flickering ceiling lights. It was a very unpleasant sight. "Come on!" The wolf said, urging the group into the dining room.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 04:44:24 pm »
she flicked her ears in suprise "Um...hi...i'm Fisk she looked down at the floor "I guess i'm just nervous"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 04:54:52 pm »
Blades merely scoffed Gerry off. Back home, he had gotten into a fair few fights with bullies...having the occasional mark to prove it. "Not worth your time Blades...unless he comes after you that is..." he thought to himself as he entered the dining room.

Faye was walking near Donovan. She decided it may be best to get to know a person or two around here. "Bugs huh? those annoy me too." she said.

Leilani looked around in awe of the dining room, sure it was old but she still found it impressive. "so...this is what I was missing out on all these years...intriguing."

Jeordie and Lizzeth walked in to the dining room rather quietly "Well i'll be...they certainly give off that old charm..." Jeordie said. Lizzeth merely smirked a bit "You know? This reminds me of that haunted house I worked at last Halloween." 

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 11:21:45 pm »
Donovan looked up at Faye. He didn't really say anything, he just stayed silent. He finally nodded subtly, and kept walking.

Tess nodded. "I don't understand why I'm not nervous, really." He shrugged. "It should still be a good year anyways." As soon as Fisk entered the room, a bunch of Inferno Sparks were staring at her, mumbling amongst themselves.

An elderly otter stood at the podium in front of all the tables. A young looking leopard stood next to her. A silver revolver appeared in his hand, and he fired it off into the air, causing the room to go silent. The otter spoke. "Would the new students please be seated?"
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 11:26:01 pm »
she blushed "why are they all staring at me..." she moved behind tess

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 11:31:55 pm »
Val made a mad dash to the room, he was late terribly late. However he was used to being late. He tried his best to slink in to gather with the new students. Eventually he made his way inside and joined the group. He looked around hoping nobody had noticed.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2014, 11:38:06 pm »
Blades sighed a bit as he looked on at the elderly otter and the dining hall "I swear I've seen this somewhere before...can't recall where though."

Faye sat down near Donovan since they were just 'conversing' I suppose "So...what kind of Being are you?"

Leilani looked on the stage where the elderly otter was. She was still soaking in the authentic feeling of the old castle. "Well...here we go."

Jeordie looked up to the otter at the podium and was ready to listen to him. Lizzeth still couldn't believe she was in an authentic old castle like a haunted house. "You know...I swear I've seen this before."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2014, 11:39:49 pm »
Blades sighed a bit as he looked on at the elderly otter and the dining hall "I swear I've seen this somewhere before...can't recall where though."

(so are we gonna be sorted?)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2014, 08:59:28 pm »
Enoch shyly stayed a good distance away from the rest of his group, scratching into a book and muttering quietly to himself, his cloak didn't really touch the ground as he moved across the ground. Mindlessly following the group as they moved about. He occasionally scratched his bizarre fur patterns and sighed, somehow seeming defeated for some reason.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 04:23:08 pm »
Donovan looked up at Faye. "I'm a Glimmer…" He said quietly. He then looked down at the table, swishing his tail around silently.

Tess blinked down at Fisk. "Well, they're guys… and you're a girl… So, there could be many reasons." She looked from the Infernos to Fisk, and back.

As soon as everyone was seated, a booming voice suddenly rang out, impossible to locate the source, it seemed to be coming from everywhere. "Hello. To those of you who don't know me, I'm the headmaster. Some of you may never see me in the flesh. And frankly, that's a good thing. I hope none of you ever manage to behave bad enough to require a visit to my office. Fort Areyus was founded during a time of revolution. I'd tell you more, but I'm not a history teacher." At this moment, most if the furs felt a tingling sensation in their head. The voice paused then chuckled. "According to the Glimmers, most of you are uninterested." The tingling stopped as the Reaper Glimmers ceased using their telepathy. "Very well. You may all go to your dorms. Ms. Helvilus will take the girls to their dorms, while Mr. Devalgo will take the boys to theirs. Sleep well, classes will begin at 10:00 sharp tomorrow." And with that, the voice ceased. Sirus stepped down from the stage and approached the door. "Men, follow me." Meanwhile, Ms. Helvilus called for the girls to follow her. They both began to lead the large groups to their dorms.
GameMaster Status!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 04:34:16 pm »
Val got up with the rest of the guys and walked over to Mr. Devalgo. "So i assume we can look forward to five star accommodations right." He snickered a little at his joke
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 04:49:20 pm »
Blades walked over to the guys as well "I just hope it's not one communal bedroom...a little privacy and I'm happy."

Jeordie gave his sister a hug before he joined the boys as well. He saw Valarius make the joking comment "In an old place like this...I'm expecting gold-trimmed furniture!"

Leilani walked over to the rest of the girls with a subtle smile on her face. "Well...let's see what the future holds for us."

"I'm a glimmer as well...see you in class I suppose." Faye said to Donovan before going to the rest of the girls.

Lizzeth felt a bit relieved as she joined the other girls. Finally, a little time apart from her brother as much as she loved him.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 04:51:31 pm »
Val shot a quick smile at Jeordie. "Ha that would be nice, however i'll settle for anything that isn't moss covered stone."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 05:33:51 pm »
she blushed "oh...um...so what type of being are you?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 10:20:52 pm »
Enoch quietly and obediently followed what he was told to do, the voice in his head told him it was ok.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2014, 11:04:36 pm »
Tess walked with the rest of the girls, as she responded to Fisk. "I'm a Glimmer. A Blinker Glimmer. And you?"

Gerry walked with the rest of the men. He happened to hear Blades talking, and responded without looking at him. "I wouldn't get my hopes up."

Donovan nodded. "Yeah, see you." And with that, he followed the men.

To most of the students' dismay, the rooms were located down the creepy, horribly maintained, modern hallway. There came a point where another hallway intersected with the one everyone was currently walking down. Mr. Devalgo calmly said "Men, go left, women, go right. Look for your name on one of the doors." He and Ms. Helvilus positioned themselves on either hallway as to make sure that everyone got where they were supposed to be.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2014, 03:09:34 am »
"I'm an inferno..." shewas clearly very nervous, when the two groups spilt she froze in the middle for a moment and then scampered to catch back up with Tess "So...um what do you know  about magic? I know how to use mine a little but that's about it"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2014, 09:50:32 am »
Enoch silently turned left, kinda wanting to be alone with his thoughts as he was used to. He opened his door and stepped in, not really bothering to check if there would be a second name on the door or even looking around. Nearly sitting on a wall with his book, he dutifully read in silence.
Mate of WereCat

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2014, 10:01:16 am »
Blades merely sighed "Yeah...keep your hopes low so you're not disappointed suppose...but hey, least it wasn't a communal bedroom." He then proceeded to find his name on one of the doors.

Jeordie looked over to Valarius "Well, it's not mossy stone but it's looks about only one step up from that." he started down the hall "Now to hop in the mystery machine and find my room."

Faye stayed pretty quiet as she proceeded down the right hall to find where she'd be rooming. as she found her room she entered and sat on one of the beds.

Leilani eventually ran into Lizzeth. "Oh um...hi? you know where you're rooming yet?" "No, still looking...You?" Lizzeth answered "What about you?" Leilani sighed "Still looking as well...Mind if I walk with you?" Lizzeth nodded "I don't mind...keep up."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 07:40:22 pm »
Val just nodded his head. "Let's see, Val....Val....and bingo." Valarius began to wander off to find his room. As he walked he thought to himself. 'Not a bad place, although i'm sure a real day here will reveal more of it's true character.'
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2014, 08:00:27 pm »
Enoch slowly sighed as he looked around, slowly the black and white markings separated and formed two halves of him evenly before splitting completely. This formed a much kinder but sadder and darker yet angrier version of himself, even sounding darker.

"So..." Enoch said quietly. "What do you think of this place so far Armaros?"

"I think everyone here is stuck up and selfish..." the dark figure replied."

"But I avoided everyone like you asked." Enoch protested.

"I said don't draw too much attention...listen next time..." Armaros said distastefully. "Or it might end up killing you..." he said in a softer tone.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2014, 09:40:44 pm »
xander flopped on his bed, smoke slowly rising out of his clothes and dissipating, it cleared out slowly enough that a thin cloud constantly hung around him. He had dropped his bags at the foot of the bed when he noticed the other guy in the room "hey"

fisk searched for her room and grinned when she saw Tess already unpacking "oh...It looks like we are room mates, i didn't realize  we would share rooms"