Author Topic: Blackwatch (IC)  (Read 15200 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Blackwatch (IC)
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2014, 06:46:51 pm »
"I just want to get to base and get back to my training" she sped up her pace "Lets get this over with"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 06:47:54 pm »
"sorry, sir." Devynn said softly, then turned back toward the village, drawing her pistol. she shifted into a tactical stance and started toward the village.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 06:49:49 pm »
"Ohhhhh. Commander? You must be forgetting who you're dealing with. It would be a shame if I were to turn on my commanding officer or rather... not help you... if you were to need it of course. But remember... the mighty always fall the hardest," Wise said not showing any intention of harm as he bled from his lip and was beginning to develop a bruise below his eye. He didn't take Paal's hand but rather stood up on his own with a smile. "Just a friendly reminder sir," he said with a friendly salute.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 06:55:51 pm »
Paal face palms" good lord man. Can we please cap something before our little death ray here gets ganked by the big man?"
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2014, 06:56:31 pm »
Jeordie nodded "You gotta be when you're in this group from what I was taught...My only duties are to this organization...and my sister."

Lizzeth looked on at Wise's display. she applauded his brashness. But something struck strange with her. did she have a life before this? Sure Wise was a bit...unhinged in her eyes but sometimes there's a lick of truth to their words. She merely smirked as a way of saying 'good job'

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2014, 06:58:38 pm »
"I swear Hughs I'm going to kill all of them." Static crackled through as a voice on the other end responded. Soon enough they were at the entrance of the city. It had become evident that most of the civvies didn't make it out. At least ten heads on pikes adorned the front gate with archaic writing covering the walls in blood. The commander walked up to one of the heads and sniffed it. "Dead...a few weeks 3 at tops." His nose wrinkled up as an overwhelming smell hit them, it was coming from the base of the bell tower and could be seen from the enterance. A pile of bodies stripped of their flesh, left to dry out in the desert sun. The Commander craned his head over his shoulders to look at his crew. "Everybody ge..." Before he finish his second word a shot rang out, a shot that detached his head from his body causing him to collapse in a heap.

"Everybody take cover now!" val scrambled to grab the Commander's ear piece whoever was on the otherside had to be able to help. Quickly he pressed himself up against one of the walls looking around for the shooter. "I don't see anything what about you guys?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2014, 07:01:18 pm »
Paal saw the carnage"(wistles) love what they've done with the place. Demon decor 101 am i right?"  He heres the shot and scrambles for cover
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:03:04 pm by Mu Rho Ni »
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2014, 07:02:20 pm »
Devynn yelped and dove for the nearest cover, ending up right next to Val. she silently wiped the commander's blood from her face.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2014, 07:02:39 pm »
Wise jumped in glee as the commander was killed. "I knew it. I knew it," he yelled out as he kneeled down by his body. He grabbed the commanders head. "It's too bad. Your punishments seemed promising," he said as he threw the commander's head at a nearby wall before he took cover.

Jacey had no idea what she just witnessed but took cover beside Val. "Where's the sniper? If you can tell me where he is I can probably make it up there and take em out," she said hoping Val would know what to do.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2014, 07:04:30 pm »
"the only people I see ain't talking anytime soon" she looked up at the tower "anyone up for jerky? no?" she poked her head up just a little before taking a bullet through the ear "well...I'm not going to be poking my head out..."
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2014, 07:06:38 pm »
Lizzeth looked on as Wise did unjustice to the captain's remain before Jeordie grabbed her and pulled them into cover right across from Val and Jacey. "Damn it Lizzeth...you need to be careful. You're all I got" he looked across to Valarius "Val, try and draw his fire...if I can find where he's shooting from it'll be no problem for me to take him down."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2014, 07:07:22 pm »
(Everybody loves Val)

"I didn't see a scope reflection or anything, plus the main vantage point." Val pointed at the ruins of the bell tower "Was destroyed on our way over here." Another shot rang out chipping out a large piece Wise hide behind, then another rang out doing the same to the wall Val and co were hiding behind. "Is anybody here a VR?!" He made sure to shout loud enough for for the separated part of the group to hear.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »
Devynn shook her head, showing her implants. her nostrils were flared, from the scent of fresh blood, and her eyes were wide, on the verge of panic.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2014, 07:14:28 pm »
(argh..... busy, cant intro now.... You'll have to do without an RVer, or sea could control my character.)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2014, 07:15:17 pm »
(you'll be at base where it's nice and safe. I'm liable to get you killed :D )
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2014, 07:18:48 pm »
"Ok we don't have a remote viewer...do we have a phaser?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2014, 07:20:34 pm »
Jeordie raised a hand "I have mental distortion...but I have to be able to see him to get a lock-on."

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2014, 07:21:37 pm »
paal gets the tip of his tail shot off" owwwwwwey! that smarts! i think i got his attention!" paal says as he makes a dummmy from the blood from his tail.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2014, 07:28:33 pm »
"Phaser right here" Val waves over at Sassy. As soon as the dummy is up it's knocked down by gunfire. The rate of fire began increasing. "I don't think we're dealing with just one sniper anymore!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2014, 07:32:38 pm »
Jeordie noticed where the shot came from "Alright, I think I got a beat on the first one but if there's another we'll need to draw his fire again...can't shoot what I can't see."

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2014, 07:33:33 pm »
"well damn" paal says as his dummy is shot down almost immediately" me thinks im screwed guys assuming the fetal position!" a bullet wisses by paals head at that. " never mind blind firing it is" paal begins to spray and pray with one of his hornets.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2014, 07:34:12 pm »
"unless someone can give us A sand storm there is nothing I can do...not from this distance" she looked up at the sky "They'll punch through our cover eventually, unless we can relocate we can sit here and hope they run out of ammo"

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2014, 07:37:37 pm »
Terrance scrambles for cover after the shot is fired. "Any cover ahead? We need to advance forward, and tae them out from a closer range."
GameMaster Status!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2014, 07:43:03 pm »
The gun fire began to become more increased. Whittling away at their cover piece by piece. It was honestly a miracle that it was still standing in it's current condition. A quick scan of the cover revealed that all it needed was one more shot and it was going to come down just like that bell tower. Val prepared to phase to draw the snipers' attention when a high pitched cry pierced the air, causing them all to begin bleeding from the ears, then within a few seconds it was silent again. No shots, not even the wind whistling through. Just pure, dead silence.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 07:47:06 pm »
paal had ceased his firing." the hell was that val?"