Author Topic: Kaizon Prime (IC)  (Read 13482 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Kaizon Prime (IC)
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2014, 12:15:33 pm »
Eron's throat tightened as he read the headlines, and he nodded, stepping back farther into his cell, to rest in the shadows. "I will. I already respect his authority as it is. May I have some clothes?" He asked, trying to change the subject and not focus on the imminent threats to his own life.

The center guard just shook his head. "That's not for me to decide, hell if Valarius fells like it he very well may have me killed for giving you water." The guard pointed to two visible cameras recording ever second of the cells. "However i'm sure Master Valarius will give you cloths when he deems fit."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2014, 01:22:20 pm »
Faye nodded "I guess it just seems worse when you've had some distance from here for a while..." she took in Shawn's remark about being powerless "And...we were both powerless to do anything about it...until now that is."

Blades could tell by Riley's facials that this could set him off if he didn't tread lightly. "Well, in my manor a birthday is a reason to celebrate. You get a big, colorful cake with candles in it, a party just for you, we all sing for you and get you gifts." he patted Riley on his shoulder trying to reassure him "It's something everyone here looks forward to. Actually, Kimi's birthday was last week, I think I have a video of her birthday party if you'd like to see."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:32:19 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #327 on: June 23, 2014, 02:54:11 pm »
Silas Reese' voice hardens with  his reply, "Sir, yes sir."  he continues to watch vigilantly as he drives the lead vehicle in the convoy.  He clears his thought for now, as he feels it will just distract him.  His only thought is this, 'I will survive this; for better or worse.'

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #328 on: June 23, 2014, 04:17:38 pm »
Shadow was silent the rest of the way, speaking only when he needed to give directions to the safehouse. He was already planning how to take care of the gangs when they came for their money, setting up defensive positions at the safehouse mentally. he'd already memorized floor plans and city plans for the safehouse and underground for a three block radius around it.

Shawn nodded in agreement. "Now we have a chance to settle the score, to finally exterminate these horrible vermin from this once pristine city. its time to reclaim what is rightfully ours." He said, eyes hardening at the thought of revenge against those who stole his brother from him. he would kill them, and he would do it slowly.

Riley got even more spooked as blades said the word party, it triggered some horrible memories that made him get out of the pool quick as he could and sit down, breathing hard, barely able to hold himself together from having a flashback incident like the other day. he was scared, and he smelled like it, his fur was standing up and he had that haunted, terrified look in his eyes.

Eron simply sighed and curled up into a ball as best as he could, restrained as he was, and fell into an uneasy, light sleep. He would wake at the slightest change in environment around him, if it were cause for alarm, but otherwise he would sleep and rest until he was gotten.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #329 on: June 23, 2014, 04:48:11 pm »
Blades already recognized that look, same as the doctor visit when he passed out. His intentions were good but he realized since Riley had been used, his idea of a party was probably different than his. He hopped out of the pool and wrapped a towel around Riley's shoulders, sitting next to him "I'm sorry...I really didn't mean to bring any of that back to the surface Riley. I just...wanted to do something nice for you, not whatever is in your mind I assure you."

Faye sighed deeply as Shawn mentioned evening the score "You ain't the only one Shawn...you ain't the only one..." she realized there was a good chance she come face to face with her father again, more than likely end up her against him. She truly hated her father for treating her like that and all he'd done and she was ready to pull that trigger on him when the time came.

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2014, 10:32:20 pm »
Gruwel got up from his chair, and gazed down at Kael. He knew that he'd only be able to push it so far with him. He sighed, placing a paw on the side of the lizards head, gently caressing his neck. "I suppose it's better than nothing."
GameMaster Status!

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #331 on: June 24, 2014, 09:41:07 am »
Silas Reese follows the direction as he runs through the psych up he went through when he did his first combat mission.

He repeats a mantra in his head, 'I do not feel remorse, my enemy has chosen their side, killing is my business, they will get what they came for.'

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #332 on: June 29, 2014, 07:41:45 am »
They arrived shortly at the safehouse. It was actually an old distribution center/corporate office building, so there was plenty of room to put the vehicles inside the warehouse and get unloaded into the office building. HQ was set up on the main floor, the one level with the warehouse floor, the recreation/gaming/eating areas were above that, and the third floor was the living quarters. The center truck was revealed to be carrying parts to a hover-tank that could be assembled in five hours, in addition to what seemed like half the base's arsenal. Included in that were several prototype weapons, ranging from railguns to beam weapons.

(That's all for now. Will post more later.)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #333 on: June 29, 2014, 06:47:01 pm »
Riley whimpered and nodded. "I know blades, I know..." He said softly, pulling his knees to his chest and trying to calm himself. Finally he took a deep breath and asked, "Blades, can you give me a minute please?" The snow leopard was still looking down and huddled up in the towel, his fur was still up, and his eyes still had the look in them, but he was breathing slower and calmer.

As blades walked away, one of his guards came over to him. "Sir, we have one of the runaway's former master's associates for you to interrogate. We're holding him in the bunker below the pool." The wolf reported, before heading to the pool house, which housed not only the pool machinery, but the lift to the bunker below the pool, where all the guards stayed and the mansion's security center was.

Kael crooned softly as gruwel caressed him, and felt a warm glow of pleasure at his approval. "I've been thinking.... I've made my billions... Why not start cutting down on the operation? Maybe, eventually, set everyone who doesn't want to be here free, then take those who're staying and build a retreat in the mountains... Far away, start a new life perhaps? Would that be good?" He thought aloud, looking up at gruwel.

(Done... I think.)
10K post club.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #334 on: June 29, 2014, 06:56:14 pm »
Gruwel blinked down at Kael. "Yeah, it would." He leaned down, softly pressing his forehead against Kael's nose.

(again, intense snuggle rp)
GameMaster Status!

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #335 on: June 29, 2014, 07:13:26 pm »
Blades smiled "Sure Riley...i'll let you have a little time to cool off. We'll decide what to do when I get back." before he walked away. He addressed the guard "Good...time to learn a thing or two. I'll don my interrogation gear when I get there." he looked back at Riley once. "You two...keep Riley in viewing distance. Make sure he's safe." A pair of soldiers stayed up, a fair distance from Riley but to where they could see him. Blades took the lift down to the bunker and changed into black pants, a black coat with many straps and zippers on it and a black surgeon's mask with two silver chains pinned on the front in an x. He stepped into the room to the bound fur, wrists shackled behind his back and feet in specially made boot restraints to lock his feet to the floor. "Well well...look who we found...a piece of scum who supports the exploitation of minors...bet mommy and daddy are real proud of you..." his voice taking a darker, possibly philosophical tone "So...how's it feel? Being stuck? At the mercy of another?"

Faye looked around the safehouse, sure it seemed old looking but it looked like a full-on base of operations. "Well...i'll say they really have made this into something. I remember when I was just a cub, we'd sneak out and climb and hide in the rafters and old crates and such. Surprised nobody got killed...although Blades did twist his ankle really bad that one time...and I think Seyla still has that metal plate in her arm from that fall..." obviously reminiscing of a simpler time.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:42:41 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2014, 07:21:37 pm »
(what about me?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #337 on: July 09, 2014, 12:37:12 pm »
After getting to the safe house, Silas Reese takes his first moments free to get a lay of the land.  He looks for all the access points, making mental note to make sure any subsequent patrols he is on don't miss anything.

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #338 on: July 18, 2014, 12:31:50 pm »
(this dead?)
GameMaster Status!

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #339 on: July 18, 2014, 12:55:25 pm »
(will res)
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #340 on: July 22, 2014, 01:18:11 pm »
Silas Reese found four old doors leading directly into the warehouse, two on the north wall across from the offices, and then one on the east and west walls respectively, in between two sets of two garage doors. The garage doors could be sealed tight, but the person sized entrances had only a simple electronic lock on them. Possible enemy infiltration points.

Kael smiled happily and nuzzled gruwel, nudging his nose against his forehead, crooning softly, content. "But would you like to become one with yourself?... I'm sure there's a doctor that can at least ease your pain, if not solve it completely...."
10K post club.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2014, 09:23:17 am »
Silas makes a mental note of the entry points, and seeks out Shadow.  When he finds him, he snaps a salute and waits for acknowledgment.

"Sir, I have identified some potential weak points in our perimeter.  May I work on setting up choke points in case of a direct assault?  I believe this can be done without the need of any permanent structures, if we make use of some supply containers."

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #342 on: August 04, 2014, 01:03:57 am »
Gruwel huffed a little out of his nose. "I'm not in pain, Kael." He gently scratched the lizard's neck. "I'm fine."
GameMaster Status!