Author Topic: Aurora's Light(OOC)  (Read 3628 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Aurora's Light(OOC)
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2014, 09:14:56 pm »
Alright... It seems no one else wants in... I'm going to start the event in a few posts, so it's not quite too late. After that... Well, we'll see if we can get any late-joiners in somewhere, but there are no promises.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2014, 11:12:46 pm »
yaaaaayyyy action time....we still need to finish our arm wrestling thing
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 12:55:22 am »
Yep... Although, I'm waiting for Sky to post, so I can respond to more than one at a time.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 12:33:41 am »
A little bit of backstory to add detail:

The Verans, led then by Emperor Rhine, have attacked Icegate before, and defeated them. They moved on to conquer Lupirnen and almost succeeded. ath the time, Prowl had been banished from Lupirnen for reasons that will remain untold(murder...), and had fallen into darkness, a demon in the suit of armor she used taking over her body and accelerating her combat skills. She had made camp behind the Verans(the Verans between the city and her.), and had been destroying them by the hundreds thanks to her demon "friend," but the Verans continued nearing victory, their siege engines tearing through walls, destroying whole battalions... They were close. Then, Emperor Rhine pulled a fool move. He entered Prowl's tent while she was sleeping, seeing her beauty on the battlefield and deciding he had to have her with his other concubines, but first he would get pleasure from her that night. After a quick fight, the demon succeeded in killing Emperor Rhine, and the Veran military fell apart, the sea of red armor parting to let a bandit known as "The Wraith" pass through to a home she had earned the honor of once again seeing. The story doesn't end with the war... The War Wolf king, adopted father of Prowl, sent a trusted advisor to become a governor in the Veran empire, without realizing Diana Rhine, the daughter of the drunken sadist who was the emperor, was watching; plotting, waiting for the perfect time to take her empire back...

Hope this helps add a bit... Also, any questions about either the story or the RP, so far?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:39:36 am by Sledge »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 01:04:28 am »
i have some backstory myself...it'll be revealed in due time

after all...he hasn't been idle all these years
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 01:06:23 am »
This was when Prowl was about 15 or 16, well before she ever met Justin... Also, this was a general background, meant to give depth to the whole story, not just one character.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 01:11:15 am »
I know, just letting people know that I plan on letting the gaps slowly fill in

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 01:21:49 am »
Ah. Well, I'm going to bed now... It's 12:20 am here, and I have to be up at about 4:30... Which gives me roughly 4 hours of sleep when I count the 10 minutes for getting to sleep...

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2014, 01:41:19 am »
Name: Pounce Silva
Species: grey wolf
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 126
Description: pure white with silver eyes. Angled features and athletic build. Almond shaped eyes, lending a predatory and beautiful look. Almost always smiling, making the only visible difference between her and her sister. Has a scar running from her right shoulder to her left hip, though it is always hidden.
Attitude:  warm and friendly to most she meets, though she can turn mean if she or her sister is threatened. Blessed with a sunny disposition, and quick to trust; kind even to those she doesn't know.
Clothing/armor: white leather armor under medium tungsten plates with gold accents. Legs are covered in medium tungsten plate armor. Wears a simple silver tungsten tiara, with a ruby set into the front.
Weapons: wields a long word named Stiir, which shifts into a staff for wielding more advanced magics. Also possesses a bow much like her sisters; it makes its own ammo from the user's magical energy.
Magic: advanced in many types of magics. When in pain, turns into Luna's Mage; her eyes go solid, glowing white, luminescent wings appear on her back, and a shining cloak covers her body. Her weapon shifts into a staff, blazing with lunar light. This transformation takes in huge quantities of energy, which is quickly burnt up, often leading to Pounce blacking out when the mage fades.

Figured I'd probably better add Prowl's twin, seeing as she is still alive...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:44:58 am by Sledge »