Author Topic: Those Without Honor [IC]  (Read 3385 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Those Without Honor [IC]
« on: June 02, 2014, 08:42:36 pm »
The chief called John into his office. Once he arrived, John could notice the chief was smoking a cigarette and was clearly stressed out about something. "John, your job is to keep the people of this city safe. And so far you're doing a terrible job. That's the nicest way I can put it. I feel like after what happened to your last deputy you began to slack on your job. So... I'm assigning you a new partner.  Meet Daina Wiler. She'll be your new partner," the chief said as he motioned over to Daina, who was standing beside the chief's desk. "Sup? Name's Daina if you haven't already heard. Looks like I'll be working with you. Ya know, getting all the baddies and such," she said with a smirk as she walked out of the office. "Cmon. Better go on and get a early night's start."

A Hemelse member brought Blades in and basically threw him down in a chair. This wasn't an interrogation or else he would have a bag over his head or at the least be tied up. No... this was an initiation. A beige coated leopard walked out of the shadows under a large light in the room and looked over Blades. Felix looked over Blades, assessing whether or not he could join the Hemelse. "Alright. You seem physically fit enough. That qualifies you in that category," he said sitting down at a chair and kicking his feet up on a crate. "But why do you want to join us? What makes us seem to special that you would jump out of your way and out of your life to join this clan? And more importantly, do you have the heart," Felix asked curiously raising an eyebrow.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Those Without Honor [IC]
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:02:42 pm »
Jaggerjack drove past the sherrif as he exited the office...what was his name, red? He shook his head and continued, he knew the sherrif knew this jacket, it's the only one like it in the world, jaggerjack had made it himself. He wasn't too good at sewing so it wasn't the best construction, but it got better everytime he re-made it. The real question is, would the sherrif follow him? After all he had been a primary suspect in A LOT of semi-gang related murders.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 09:05:33 pm »
Blades relaxed his posture a little as he realized he wasn't about to have his teeth kicked in. He took a deep breath and began "I'm quite frankly tired of 'running in place' so to speak with my life. Sure I'm a good thief and all but how far can someone get on their own here? Not very, that's how long... I actually want to be somebody in this city...that and I got a widowed mother to support but I'm sure you don't wanna hear all that teary, sob story stuff." sounding more down to business at the last part. "As for heart, yes I have quite a bit of heart. I live for that rush when you sneak by someone and they're none the wiser, moving in shadow...It just...just so exciting!"

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:51:56 pm »
Maraas piped up from a dark corner of the room. "The more heart you heave the more you'll bleed, God you sound like a child. 'it's just so exciting'" Maraas did mocking jazz hands as he stepped out of the shadows. "Don't tell anybody about your mother, don't let that leave this room, she can be turned into a weapon against you, making you a liability." Maraas made his way over to Felix. "I hope you don't mind me dropping by, just wanted to make sure your new recruit isn't as worthless as the last."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 10:55:46 pm »
Blades merely laughed at Maraas "HAHAHA....yeah, you're real funny...trying to get into my head, I bet you're like the comic relief around here, a damn comedian." he shot him a look "Your attempts to scare me are futile..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 10:59:05 pm »
"I'm not trying to scare you, I was right he is a child, I was warning you." Maraas looked over at Felix. "Have fun baby sitting, don't ask me to help clean up when he looses his head" Maraas walked out of the room without another word.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 11:04:19 pm »
Blades go a little aggravated at being called a kid "Don't call me kid Dammit...I'm nineteen! Sure maybe you bleed more with heart but you won't be living when yours get cut clean out!"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:06:38 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 11:07:03 pm »
Maraas looked over his shoulder. "Maybe you will with that attitude, see you around. Kid."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 11:09:58 pm »
Blades merely scoffed a bit "Yeah...I guess so...Old Man."

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 11:47:58 pm »
Jaggerjack drove past the sherrif as he exited the office...what was his name, red? He shook his head and continued, he knew the sherrif knew this jacket, it's the only one like it in the world, jaggerjack had made it himself. He wasn't too good at sewing so it wasn't the best construction, but it got better everytime he re-made it. The real question is, would the sherrif follow him? After all he had been a primary suspect in A LOT of semi-gang related murders.

"Alright, rookie..." Red said, walking out of the office and placing his hat on his head. "You want an early start, there it is." He pointed at Jaggerjack. "Cocky little guy, riding past here with all of those warrants on his head..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 07:55:00 pm »
Jaggerjack groaned internally as he saw the sherrif point at him, he went ahead and pulled over. He parked streetside and began to walk over to the police station. "Hey uh Red right? You are one of a few cops still interested in seeing this place fixed, I came by to report a shooting"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2014, 08:03:40 pm »
"Report a shooting?" Red asked, a hand on one of his revolvers. "You're aware you have several warrants out for shootings, yourself, right?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 08:25:05 pm »
"Huh, weird. I knew i'm a suspect but i've already been questioned and they released me" he shrugged "I figured if you had a warrant you would have kept me there, but I was down at the docks last night and I heard gunshots, figured you should know"

(I said suspect not warrant >_<)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 11:46:00 pm »
(Oops... Kinda took it and ran...)

"We'll check it out..." Red looked him over and smirked. "Be on your way... Stay out of trouble."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 07:55:06 am »
Daina swirled her wrist in half-circles holding her gun. "Can't I just shoot him? Just once," Daina asked pleadingly, but with a sarcastic tone. "But you know we could arrest him for questioning now right," Daina asked looking back at Red.

"Yeah. Maraas can be a jerk sometimes. But he's got a point. The more heart you have, the more you bleed. So make sure not to show your emotions out there. Here is fine though," Felix said to Blades.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:12:19 am by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 07:59:18 am »
(Ah it's cool, i just can't end up detained this early, i have trouble to make)
"Will do sheriff, be careful, it's dangerous out there"
 He started up his bike "oh tell your junior not to wave that thing around, don't want any friendly fire" and rode until he reached his destination, a bar owned by and in the  hemelse's territory. He parked his bike, hopped off and wandered inside "just give me something strong"

Down at the docks the sheriff would find six dead, four of the bodies were crushed under a crate that a crane had dropped and the other two had multiple bullet wounds as well as a point blank blast to the face with a shotgun, there were no identifying shells around...it looked like a drive by had been performed mid-drug deal...  They were all ash clan
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 08:03:12 am by whtwolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 09:37:26 am »
"Put that up, rookie." Red said, cocking an eyebrow at her. "Just because he's wanted doesn't mean he wasn't helpful. Let's go check out the dock."

Upon seeing the massacre at the docks, Red let out a long slow whistle. "Ash clan won't be happy about this... Call in some people... I want this scene cleaned up and checked for anything that can link it to the attacker."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 11:38:33 am »
Daina holstered her weapon with a sigh and followed Red to the docks. Her eyes widened as she saw the gruesome sight that awaited her. She began to investigate the bodies, trying to estimate the cause of death. She smelled the blood. "That man was right. This smells from about last night. But it's strange. I'm surprised nobody reported it."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 02:21:24 pm »
Maraas was down at the docks sticking to shadows in high places, to observe the New police force in town. He thought to himself 'Naïve girl, almost every violent crime goes unreported. I hope she learns fast or she won't make it, Maybe Felix will know something about what happened here.'
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:31:41 am by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 10:43:18 pm »
"Are you serious?" Red asked Daina. "In this city, there are so many violent crimes that go unreported, it's unbelievable. Call the station and let em know what's going on, would you?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:23:47 am by Sledge »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 01:03:26 pm »
(Uhh...Wise, what's happening over on my end?)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 01:28:08 pm »
"Yeah. Maraas can be a jerk sometimes. But he's got a point. The more heart you have, the more you bleed. So make sure not to show your emotions out there. Here is fine though," Felix said to Blades.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 01:56:30 pm »
Blades sighed "True, but the heart's how we know we're alive. And don't worry, nothing will leave this room. I know what needs to be kept private now."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 12:22:13 am »
Jaggerjack sat at the bar staring into his drink, occasionally taking a sip, thinking about the ash clan members he had killed last night, he'd cleaned it up pretty well...but Red was no idiot, he'd probably figure it out eventually...if jaggerjack lived that long. He idily fingered the gauge in his left ear where just two months ago a bullet went through it. After finally finishing his drink he got up from the bar and hopped on his bike watching carefully for anyone following him.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2014, 10:53:43 am »
"Sorry. Was just asking really. It looks like it was a slaughter last night, whoever it was that did this," Daina said beginning to think about what could have happened. "You think Jaggerjack doesn't have his story straight? I don't think he was telling us the whole truth," she said beginning to think deeper. "Wait. You just said nobody reports these things. Why is it that now someone, especially him, reports to us directly that he 'heard' gunshots?"

"Alright. That's good enough for me. You may die within a week, but you'll die with our mark. Speaking of which," Felix said pulling a curtain to reveal a red leather chair with a table next to it holding all the necessary equipment to tattoo. "This counts as your initiation."