Author Topic: Those Without Honor [IC]  (Read 3386 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Those Without Honor [IC]
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 12:06:22 pm »
"Trust me...I'm not that easy to kill" Blades responded. He saw the tattoo station behind the curtain and seemed almost relieved "Is that all? If so, I'm no stranger to the ink and needle."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 12:44:35 pm »
Why is it that now someone, especially him, reports to us directly that he 'heard' gunshots?"

(why don't you go ask him, i'm pretty lonely...noone except you guys has interacted with me)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 10:09:58 pm »
"Lets find him and ask him ourselves." Red said. "Now that you mention it, it does sound a little suspicious..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2014, 11:10:01 pm »
"Sorry to interrupt the kid getting his tattoo Felix, but do you know anything about what happened down at the docks?" Maraas glanced over at Blades then returned his attention to Felix.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2014, 11:22:08 pm »
"What i say about calling me kid, old man?" Blades reponded as he laid down in the leather chair back up and took off his jacket. "Here, plenty of room on my back for the mark."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 11:28:10 pm »
Jaggerjack was in his apartment when he heard the police knock on his door, he hastily threw on a bathrobe and some shorts to make himself decent and cover his scar, he slowly cracked the door then opened it all the way "come in officers:
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2014, 12:01:31 am »
Felix shrugged. "Far as I know it was some Sterkte members that did it. I'm not really planning to look into it. As long as it ain't us, I could care less. Although, you're more than welcome to go looking in the police files down at the department if you're sneaky enough," he said as he pulled out the needle to begin tattooing Blades. "So you said this would be easy huh? Well I guess I could add more to your initiation. Say bringing me the swords of ten rival clan members," Felix said with a smirk. "All in one day of course."

"You can start telling us why you notified us of those killings," Daina demanded to Jaggerjack, opening his door even wider. "So start talking!"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2014, 12:05:23 am »
"He's not joking kid, I had to do it." Maraas let out a sigh. "I guess I'll go snoop around their office then. The only 2 competent cops are out and about." Maraas turned to leave. speaking as he made his exit. "Until you prove you're not a child I'm going to keep calling you kid, and knock off the old man crap I'm only like 3 years older than you."  Maraas left the building and began to make his way to the police station sticking to the rooftops the entire way.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2014, 12:19:58 am »
Blades balled up his hands as Felix inked him. "Could I at least let this heal first?" He took a deep breath "And till he stops calling me kid, I don't stop calling him old man. This isn't high school after all, no room for all that stupid stuff."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2014, 12:23:14 am »
"Chill, rookie..." Red warned, glancing at at Daina. "I doubt you'll get the answers you want that way." He looked at Jaggerjack and took his hat off as he stepped inside. "Now, if you'll answer our questions easy like, I'm sure my... Eager friend, will cool down..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2014, 02:04:36 am »
he pulled his bathrobe to the side in a manner that almost looked like he was reaching for a gun, but abruptly held his hands up as they reached for theirs "hey...relax" he pulled the left side of his robe away from his chest revealing a deep crimson scar in the same place as the crimson border on his jacket, on the chest side of the scar was black fur and on the other there was white fur "You know exactly why I notified you of the killings Red, but I suppose rookie here doesn't know the story, so can I get you a drink? after that i'll tell you everything"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 10:37:08 am »
Red nodded and moved his hand from his revolver. "A drink would be appreciated."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 01:14:40 pm »
he went and fixed everyone's drinks, settling down in an armchair "Red, I don't know that you've heard the story,or read it in the case files, but a few years back? that last gang that was wiped out in that turfwar...you remember my brother,white fur, good kid,  he was in his initiation, brought in by our father. The drug deal went bad and I got pissed at my father, hearing about by brothers death drove him insane, he attacked me and I killed him in self defense...but not before he took my arm with that" his hand pointed to a Mossberg Maverick "super shorty" that was hanging on the wall above their heads "long story short"he held up his left hand "this isn't my arm"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 01:56:42 pm »
Daina kept a hand on her gun nonchalantly as she sat down and was served a drink. She didn't even take a sip, fearing it could be poisoned. She kept glaring as Jaggerjack, watching his every move.

"Nope. As soon as I'm done here you're gonna start your hunt. No hints... nothing. I want to see your resourcefulness," Felix said with a smirk as he continued inking Blades.

Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 02:03:14 pm »
He cocked a eyebrow at her "i'm in a bathrobe...where am I going to have a weapon on me" he shrugged "But i'm guessing you don't actuallywant to know why I reported it, you just want to be sure that I didn't do it" he  sighed dramatically "when I heard the gunshots I was at the shellfish station (now i'm imagining an otter oil tycoon somewhere) grabbing a quick bite to eat, the security cameras will probably have me on them"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2014, 07:34:26 pm »
Red nodded slowly, thinking, and took drink. "And what time did you hear the shots?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2014, 07:57:47 pm »
"I dunno, it was somewhere around 9...not too long after the sunset" he shrugged "that's actually why I went down to the docks"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 09:14:35 pm »
Maraas riffled around for any files pertaining to the docks. He swore under his breath. "Of course they wouldn't have anything, it's fresh." Maraas left the same way he came, as he sat on a rooftop he began to think who might have some info over it.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2014, 10:31:20 pm »
Red nodded again and downed his drink, then stood. "It was a clean job... Somebody who knew what they were doing." He said, discretely watching Jaggerjack's face for any giveaways, such as pride.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2014, 10:37:32 pm »
"Hell the cop himself might have some info over it and it won't be to hard to find cops in this tone, coin loosens anybody's lips." Maraas climbed down and took to the streets gathering what info he could over the cops locations from his homeless network. Soon enough he found himself where he need to be on a rooftop across from where the Red and his Deputy were at. "Now comes the hard part."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2014, 10:43:42 pm »
his face fell "ah...I was hoping I would be of some help in finding the perp, there goes that idea..." he looked up at them with a sad look in his eye "all this killing...I suppose everyone has their own ideas of justice"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2014, 10:52:40 pm »
(Umm...you forget me?)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2014, 10:55:55 pm »
his face fell "ah...I was hoping I would be of some help in finding the perp, there goes that idea..." he looked up at them with a sad look in his eye "all this killing...I suppose everyone has their own ideas of justice"

Red took a mental note of Jaggerjack's reaction for later review, and grabbed his hat from the chair. "Aye... They sure seem to... Well, I suppose we'd better get a move on... Come on, Daina, I think we've been in this guy's hair long enough..." He stepped outside and put his hat on. "We'll be seeing you around, Jaggerjack. Don't go running off now..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2014, 10:57:40 pm »
Maraas tensed up like a cat ready to pounce. 'Gotta play this just right.' He implanted himself further into the shadows, but in an area where he could still keep an eye on the cops. "Waterlogged in your investigation, Red?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2014, 01:22:48 am »
"Believe me, if I could get out of this town, I wouldn't be here" he picked up Diana's cup of coffee "Shame to waste good coffee" he drank it in front of the pair as he saw them to the door "You two be careful, and good luck busting those bad guys" Jaggerjack looked in his closet and pulled out the new jacket he had made, which he put on as he headed out the door an hour after the police had left. He hopped on his bike and went through town carefully, making sure he wasn't followed, taking a few alleys and finally parked at a parking garage, getting off his bike he pulled on a pair of gloves and pulled a bottle of vodka from his seat compartment, it was half empty, he had bought it at the bar earlier that day, and wondered around, he finally found what he was looking for. Three Hemelse members war in an alley, molesting a female. he ducked behind a wall and splashed some of the vodka on himself and staggered drunkenly into the alley holding the bottle loosely, he advanced towards them , shambling and muttering a bit, his mutterings slurred and smelling like a brewery he appeared to be drunk.

(sea...I'd recommend you keep maraas out of this trio...and away from jaggerjack for tonight)