Author Topic: Inside the Dark (IC)  (Read 5599 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Inside the Dark (IC)
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2014, 11:46:18 am »
Lurker woke up and continued he was happy he was on his own, he wanted it that way. He thought about that cat thing and said to himself "Man, I was a jerk to him ." Lurker didn't know why he got so mad at the cat, he shrugged and decided to make his way back. Lurker found them talking and said nothing and sat down on one of the tables listening.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2014, 02:45:42 pm »
"Well my name is Orange" she relaxed outwardly, ~'good thing no one asked how I know we are being watched'~ she glanced around," Well, I suppose we should scavenge while we can...I'll go ahead a little and make sure that it's safe" she peered through the newly opened door and carefully continued, making sure she stayed in yelling range.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2014, 04:38:52 pm »
Lurker spoke up saying "The one to the left is all safe I went threw three areas towards that way." He cut another piece of cloth from his shorts and rewrapped his paw. He looked at everybody saying "Just call me Lurker or Lurk and we won't have any problems from here on out, alright." He tore another piece from his shirt wrapping it around the piece of glass kinda like a grip to protect from anymore unwanted cuts.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2014, 03:25:29 pm »
Ki looks at the wolf somewhat inquisitively, his sight instantly drawn to the make shift knife in the wolfs hand. "Well then..." he shuffles a little. " any useful supplies lying around" ki  winces a bit at the obvious gash in the wolfs hand. He then looks down to his own hand, flexing he watches his claws extend and retract. "Well I guess weapons have been established..."
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2014, 06:03:58 pm »
Lurker said "Yah, there is some supplies back there if you look hard." he put he makeshift knife into his pocket saying to Ki "Look, I'm sorry i was a jerk to you we all don't know were we are and i got a little steamed, hopefully we can still both be friends." Held out his paw for a pawshake to show he was sorry.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2014, 01:56:59 am »
ki decides it's best to keep the peace and shakes the wolfs hand remembering of course to put away the claws. "Peace.. for now this is good." ki lets go of the wolf bowing in respect and waits for the wolf to do the same. he then almost glides over to the doorway  giving  long sigh at the blood writing. "wellthis ought to be fun." he says with a chuckle as he enters the door, as he enters he lets his claws scratch against the metal wall not quite realizing how sharp and strong they are. *SCREEEEEECH.......* all can hear ki through the door "Ow Sorry...." what the others don't see is ki covering his ears in pain. (loud screeching noises like metal on metal or stone on metal cause ki to experience almost physical pain.)

(sorry bout the earlier post was a  little confused)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:06:30 pm by evolve42 »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2014, 09:15:56 am »
@ Shard - (there is no glass in the room, it is wide open, the doors over the alcoves are all made of metal apparently) As you step onto the cold metal floor, the light grows just a bit brighter.

.(Might want to fix that as there is no glass)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2014, 09:21:28 am »
Lurk looked around the room coming back 10 minutes later with a piece of stale bread and a small package of stale crackers. He walked up to Ki saying "Found some stale food if you want to have some." Showed him what he found.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2014, 11:45:01 am »
Lurk looked around the room coming back 10 minutes later with a piece of stale bread and a small package of stale crackers. He walked up to Ki saying "Found some stale food if you want to have some." Showed him what he found.

(Usually should ask the GM before you start declaring that things exist in your setting)

(I went through the door that sledge opened,  went exploring, what have I found?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2014, 12:58:24 pm »
(Yah sorry about that) Lurk sat down not wanting to search for anything at the moment, so he walled up to Ki saying "So, find anything useful for survival?" He looked behind him watching the Fox go threw the door, he turned his attention back to him.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2014, 03:09:27 pm »
(in order for us to continue this rp like everyone wishes we need to get the GM on because i haven't seen him on in a week. i'm worried. everyone message the GM please)