Author Topic: Without the third one (IC)  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
Re: Without the third one (IC)
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2014, 09:06:36 am »
Sameyel turns his chair towards the other two, "Well, I've been looking to get some training.  I am an earth mage, but masters are hard to find in Erinoth.  My training so far has been pretty basic, but I have plenty of potential.  I know I can do more, but it's very hard to train on my own."

Offline Isyena

• Male
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2014, 10:01:02 am »
"You.. sigh... This is extraordinary. I swear I will help you. But, tonight, we must fight." he stops talking as the innkeeper was bringing the food. "Here you go" When he left, the alchemist leaned towards Sameyel "I believe you have a task to do. At first, I wasn't sure, but now, I am. This fighter too." he straightened himself up "I will teach you both all I can and help you get to different heights. My name is Giuseppe. May I ask for your names? "

(I now officially claim this character since he will travel along, have to stick to the storyline)
"Whenever you say no, think about what you might've missed"

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2014, 10:19:30 am »
The rat blinks a bit and pulls his chair up to the table, "I am Sameyel..  Fight?  What is going on?"  His voice lowers to a whisper, "You are not in trouble with the law are you?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2014, 10:31:51 am »
"at one point I was Jacoby Quinn, then I was referred to as jagged jack, now i'm Jaggerjack" he looked over Sameyel "So, is he fighting with us?"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:17:03 pm by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Isyena

• Male
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2014, 10:33:28 am »
"Of course not!"  he raises his voice "There are some bad people that want me away."  As they were eating, Giuseppe explains Sameyel the situation. He didn't tell more than he told Jaggerjack who had to listen to him once again. "It's almost midnight. If they are not taken care of, they will pursue me. Are you with us?"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:35:12 am by Isyena »

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2014, 11:55:21 am »
Sameyel listens to the explanation of the situation, stroking his chin thoughtfully, "I will help you..  If what you say is true, the three of us should be able to take care of the attackers."

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2014, 12:58:33 pm »
Dasiwe raises the water and jumps, arcing over the snake.
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline Isyena

• Male
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2014, 06:46:42 am »
"Yes, and after, I will tell you something important. If you wish, we can try to climb up that mountain and search for the monks. There are some things I need explained." Giuseppe stands up, and heads towards the innkeeper to pay for the meal. He counts the gold pieces while mumbling to his beard "To think I would get into this... Ah well, I'm old, this may be my last exciting thing."

While they were getting ready, Dasiwe was on his verge of death. As he pulled the water under himself, leaping above the ground, the snake crashed into the tree like a lightning bolt. Folded on the ground, the snake laid dead. Dasiwe let a sigh of relief and continued walking. After a while, he found himself in a forest. His stomach began to growl and he needed to stop. The forest was full of green trees reaching up to the sky, light coming through the leaves. It was quite a sight.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:13:13 am by Isyena »

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2014, 09:28:44 am »
As Giuseppe pays the innkeeper, he turns to Jaggerjack, "I suppose we don't have much time to talk about strategy..  Are you better fighting in the open or in tight spaces?  I could change the battlefield fairly quickly, providing the element of surprise."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2014, 11:13:25 am »
"I can fight in the open, so we are heading to the lake? need to stop by the blacksmiths and grab some chain"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2014, 11:34:15 am »
Sameyel nods thoughtfully, "Hmm, I could work on limiting the number than can reach us all at once..  Block off their reinforcements, and harass them with a shower of stones."

Offline Isyena

• Male
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2014, 11:41:23 am »
"Yes, I wanted to remind you of that." says Giuseppe. They exited the inn, heading to blacksmith. When they arrived, of course, the fire was out and the smithy was empty. "Jaack!" Giuseppe knocks on the door. "Jaack" The door opens, revealing a grumpy bear. "Good night mr. Giusepp, what do you need..."  says the bear in a sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes. "We need your favor"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2014, 11:47:19 am »
"well, I just need about six feet of chain" he looked over "preferably quarter inch?"

Offline Isyena

• Male
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2014, 02:50:56 pm »
"Yeah, I can get ya that. Come on in." They entered the house. It was a poorly decorated room. The embers in the fireplace being only thing that warmed up the cold stone.  "Just a second" he left the room. After a few moments, you could hear fire filling the air, a sound of a hammer and finally, a snapping sound. He returned holding quite a long chain in his hands. "14 gold pieces."  he said quietly.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2014, 07:55:38 pm »
"this will work wonderfully" he pulled the gold from his coin pouch "Thank you sir" he handed him 16 gold pieces

Offline Isyena

• Male
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2014, 06:06:06 am »
"Glad ya like it" Jack says.
"Alright, it is almost time" Giuseppe squirms impatiently. They said goodbye and set off to the lake. Along the path, there were few small farms and forests around them. Above all else, dry mountains rose, reaching up to the clouds. "We're here, this is what I had in mind, does it suit you?" Giuseppe was pointing out to prairie next to a grand lake. Suddenly, sounds of fired arrows filled their ears, a flock of arrows flying towards them from all sides. Giuseppe yells "No time, Sameyel!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2014, 11:47:14 am »
Jaggerjack ducked hiding below  his pack which was still full of bear meat, hopefully the sheer mass of the meat would catch the arrows
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:15:30 pm by whtwolf »

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2014, 10:02:38 pm »
Dasiwe rested shortly; he pulled some small rations out of his pack and made a light meal.  Unfortunately, his provisions were almost depleted, he notes he needs to stop in a town as soon as possible and find a way to get some food.  In need of some rests, he makes camp for the night.  In the morning he will head out in search of supplies.
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 12:45:03 pm »
Sameyel's eyes go wide, as he hears the flights of arrows coming towards them.  The rat stamps on the ground and spreads his arms out at waist height, palms up, fingers extended.  He lets out a yell and lifts his hands the ground around them breaking up and fingers of earth raising up; "Take cover!" he yells as he presses his shoulder into one of the pillars he raised from the ground.