Author Topic: Aurora's Light(IC)  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Aurora's Light(IC)
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2014, 01:53:29 am »
"Korel..." Prowl said, acknowledging his arrival with a nod in his direction. "Been taking good care of my sister?" The threat in her voice was there; it was nothing new... Every time she saw him, she asked the same thing, always with the same threat in her voice; not that the threat was hollow...

"Yes, sis... He has." Pounce interrupted. "And, Korel... Meet Jaggerjack." She gestured to her childhood friend. "He's as much War Wolf as any actual wolf..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2014, 04:26:06 am »
"jacoby quinn became jagged jack became jaggerjack, it's a long story,one I would care not to tell" he glared at the twins "as for the war wolf bit little more underhanded...but I do bear the upbringing..."
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2014, 01:18:16 am »
Korel gazed at prowl in the same even gaze and tone he replied with. "I have, and I will take your blade against my spear to prove it." Much like prowl, it bore full meaning, as did the challenge it said. He looked at Jaggerjack and nodded. "Of course, I can respect that."
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2014, 01:22:45 am »
Prowl nodded, finding his response to her liking. "Keep her safe..."

"You two really shouldn't worry so much about protecting me..." Pounce said. "I've taken you each down before... I'm pretty sure I can handle myself."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2014, 01:54:33 am »
"well....some things never change"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2014, 12:53:46 am »
Leilani was instantly drawn to the second tomahawk which hummed of loyalty and faithfulness. Giving it a grip and a small swing, she found it to her liking and took it as she went to don the armor.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!