Author Topic: Survival (IC)  (Read 7463 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Survival (IC)
« on: June 30, 2014, 10:35:10 pm »
You hear a faint buzzing as halogen lights flicker to life illuminating your new surroundings. The air here is stale, no filtration system no access to outside air. As your eyes slowly open, you spy a figure walking out of the room, vision still blurry you are unable to make out who or what it was. As you shift ever so slightly you hear the clink of metal on concrete. Around your throat is and iron clasp, and the chain runs into the wall out of sight, however you are not alone. No, you begin to make out other figures chained in similar fashion.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Survival (IC)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:59:13 pm »
Rex coughed as he woke up, his eyes adjusting to the dim lighting that surrounded him. He tried to get up before he realized he had the iron clasp around his neck. He guessed he was a little out of it when he woke up. He looked around to see others chained up like he was. Rex tried to remember where he last was before this happened. He was in the safety of his home, about to break into a big account. A millionaire to be precise. It would have been a milestone. He thought about this, trying to not let panic show on his face. "Okay. So either the cops caught up to me, or someone wanted revenge. But... what cops would chain someone up like this? Plus how could someone find me when I used fogging programs," he thought in his head, hoping one of the others chained up could explain this. But only time would allow them to wake up as well.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 11:12:01 pm »
holly half-woke up, her paw brushing against the chain..."mmmph...another kink set? jus' hurry up...got another appointment in an hour"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 11:39:25 pm »
Despite trying to tell herself everything would be fine, and trying to suppress her panic, Devynn felt her panic surfacing as she noticed the clasp around her neck. this can't be good... Everything about this screams bad... We are going to die!
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 11:56:55 pm »
Xander woke up slowly, grumbling something ugly about a pair of lynxes, muttering under his breath. "Damn pieces of cat-mange, stupid idiot and his left hook." He grumbled as he sat up, and felt the iron clasp around his neck. He growled softly and looked at the corsac next to him. The leopard was wearing what he normally wore to work,  combat boots, black camo pants, and black T-Shirt, which allowed his clearly built and strong physique to been seen clearly by any troublemakers. The fact he was taller than average and was built like an up-armored humvee probably helped too. Xander reached over to smack the corsac lightly on the head to wake him up and growled a question, "What the hell's going on you dumb fleabag?"
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 12:05:30 am »
The Orchestrator clicked his tongue as he watched them slowly begin to awake. "Four down and two to go. now's as good a time as any" He said to himself. He clicked his tongue a few more times before pressing his PA button.

"Glad to see you all so far have survived the drugging. It was touch and go for a bit, but oh well you survived the others didn't"

A quick look at your wrist showed where a needle had been inserted into you, meaning this fur had to have gotten very close to you.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 12:08:53 am »
"wait...so um...like where are we?" (picture a typical blond valleygirl type voice)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 12:12:00 am »
"Well girly, live long enough and you'll find out."

As you listen to this voice you can detect a hint of an Irish accent, that doesn't help figure out where you are however.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 12:23:01 am »
Devynn's panic blocked out most of the speaking going on around her, but she managed to pick up "drugging." Looking down at her wrist only increased her panic and almost made her scream. As it was, she let out a weak whimper.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 10:04:28 pm »
"Now kiddies, who want's to live. That is the real question here."

You hear the echo of a bolt unlocking, then a green light appears just on the other side of the room right above a door.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2014, 10:39:36 pm »
Xander shook his head. There wasn't a corsac fox beside him, he must be seeing things. "Damn drugs." He muttered darkly, looking up and listening as the voice came on. When it finished and he saw the green light, he reached to his neck to see if he could undo the clasp or unhook it from the chain now.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 11:10:41 pm »
"ummm i'd like...totally love to stay alive...this place is totes gross...you should redecorate"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2014, 11:11:07 pm »
Rex didn't notice Xander reach for his collar, but did happen to notice the green light on the other side. He didn't pay much attention to the others as he looked around the room, looking for any other possible ways to get out. "Great. The door's open but how're we supposed to get over there," he asked out loud to nobody in particular.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2014, 11:16:22 pm »
(Sky)"Tsk Tsk Xander, i didn't say you could go yet. No you will walk through that door with the rest of them."

As you mess with the collar you feel it tighten to the point where breathing becomes somewhat difficult.

(Wht)"The Harlot speaks again!, and without being addressed. Not a good start for you."

You begin to begin to feel shocking akin to uncomfortable static electricity for 30 seconds around your neck.

(Wise) "Rex joins the land of the awakened as well! And he's asking the proper questions!"

"Now if you wan't to get out of this first room alive then you will speak when addressed to, if not their are consequences."

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 11:26:59 pm »
Xander snarled at the voice and slid his claws out, before he growled and crossed his arms, "Well smartie, what'd you expect me to do when you unlocked the door? Sit here with this iron clasp about my neck like some dumb idiot when in reality it was unlocked? If you're the real life jigsaw, then you wouldn't kidnap dumb people for your game, only a retarded retard would use other retards for that. Now, oh omnipresent figure of authority, will you hurry up and let us kill each other so one of us can get out of here?" The snow leopard fired back, a volley of shots to the hull of the enemy for the warning shot across his bow. He sat up straight, and decided that he should try to recover his breath while he prepared a counter to the voice's counter.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 11:31:36 pm »
After Devynn's panic somewhat subsided, she started picking up words, not the least of which were Xander's. she carefully scooted as far away from him as her chain would allow and waited for the unknown voice to speak again, not saying anything lest she should provoke it into punishing her.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 11:39:23 pm »
"What a facade! You can lie to yourself, but not to me. You know you're more brawn than brains you think you got under my skin, but you didn't. No, what you achieved here with your derogatory words was proving how ignorant you are, but i'm curious how long this facade will last, how long until your brawn overrules your brain."

You here the sound of concrete scraping on metal as a tile in the center of the floor slides away to revel a post, a post with cuffs on it similar to those you'd find on blood pressure machines.

"You should take a note from Dev, hasn't said a word, because she's following the rules. I wonder how well she listens to instructions."

Devyn's collar unlatches at clinks on the floor. is this a test or are you truly free to walk out the door?
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 11:44:37 pm »
Devynn suppressed a curse and the urge to bolt out of the room as fast as she could, and stood slowly, rubbing her neck where the clasp had been. She had somehow managed to draw attention to herself by not drawing attention to herself, and it hadn't been her plan. Her heart pounded as she approached the post with the cuffs on it, skirting around Xander in a wide arch. She knealt and examined it, hoping for some clue as to what she was supposed to do next.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 11:50:42 pm »
"Smart girl, glad she didn't have to die right off the bat. I'm sorry girly, but that's pretty much useless without the others, well i say that."

Muffled laughing could be heard over the PA system
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 12:04:26 am »
Xander looked up at the PA, his voice reaching toxic levels of sarcasm as he replied in concentrated fulisade to the heated volley he took. "No, really? I'm not a bloody bouncer 'cause a'm a damned genius you moron! I fight, I fight dirty, but I fight good. Haven't been bested yet by any pair or single, and I've bounced for nine years running. I don't care if I'm ignorant, I care about making that jawbone of yours into a bloody pulp and stuffing it down your throat. Do I think you're ever going to show your rotting face around here and face me like a man? Hell no, you're going to kill me with one of your damned toys because you're too scared to face me. In fact, you'll probably kill me here soon. Good. Believe me, there's a nice little corner of hell for you, and I'm gonna be part of it." He responded, smirking and enjoying himself. "Oh, an before I forget, you're number one on my hit list." The leopard added, raising both middle fingers and crossing them in an X before pulling them like scissors, as if he were cutting off someone's head.

(By the gods it's nice to play a character like this every so often...)
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 12:10:41 am »
"So confident i'm actually living, and that i'm a single entity, but i assure you. I've already been in hell and i didn't see you there princessa"

(Sky) You feel the collar clamping down even tighter, making talking that much more difficult.

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 12:12:01 am »
Devynn scowled and sighed, then gave the PA speaker a puzzled look. Still without saying anything, she stood and made her way back to the spot she started at, once taking a wide arch around Xander, whose crude gesture and speech she was trying to ignore. Once back at her spot, she sat down again to wait for the others to be released, so she could see what to do next.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 12:14:17 am »
(technically i was addressed, you asked us who would like to live)

Holly squirmed as the shock coursed through the collar, then burst out giggling uncontrollably

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 12:18:37 am »
Xander smiled toothily, in as creepy a way as he could get. "Really?.. Princessa?.... My, how insulting..... For a bastard.... You have a small.... Moronic level.... Vocabulary of insults...." He replied, not really caring about the implications of what was just said, though he understood them.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 12:20:59 am »
(Technically since i didn't end it with a question mark it is presumed to be a statement)

"Odd reaction from Holly the Harlot. This will definitely be an interesting game my friends."

The collars of Rex and Holly unlock and clink down to the floor, Xander's however stayed as tight as before.

"Now Xander is you want that collar off you'll need to work together, killing them will only get you killed. Well currently anyways. Also you must apologize"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke