Author Topic: Fading Hope Season 2 (IC)  (Read 11105 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Fading Hope Season 2 (IC)
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2014, 03:01:44 pm »
Cortney lowered his weapon, picking up Jenna's and handing it to her offering up a weak smile. "Good choice." Cortney made his way over Leilani. "You sure you want to bring her? It's another mouth to feed and body to protect."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2014, 05:50:31 pm »
"ell...i'm going out hunting, if i'm not back by morning, she gets my stuff...you may have tried to kill me, but at least you were somewhat nice after you decided not to" he stepped out and climbed on the four wheeler, it cranked with an audible grumble, but idled quietly , falling to a murmur as he pulled away
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2014, 06:00:59 pm »
"If he dies, I get a quad... Cool." Dani said, kicking back again on the bed. "That'll be the best haul I've had since this began..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2014, 10:35:51 pm »
"We should Cortney, cause on the other side of things if we don't have enough people we won't be able to get enough done during the day. I remember it took me forever to board up that one screening room alone." Leilani answered. "Let's load up all the stuff and we can head to...wherever these friends of yours are."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #254 on: September 15, 2014, 09:19:00 am »
"I wouldn't call them friends persay, but grab whatever you can, that includes you." Cortney pointed at Jenna. Cortney wandered off rummaging up whatever he could. He eventually returned with a few boxes of candy.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2014, 11:03:44 pm »
Jenna began to follow Cortney inside the theater, grabbing boxes of candy as well. "Yeah. Hopefully we don't just die right off the bat. But I say we need a few more boxes of candy to keep us going," Jenna said as she placed them down and felt around in her pockets. "Oh man. I'll be back," Jenna said as she rushed back to the wreckage of the vehicle.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2014, 11:54:16 am »
jac rode out and stopped by a creek, before too long he found some fresh hoofprints from a deer, he grabbed his crossbow and started carefully following them, the keys stayed in the fourwheeler, but everytime he got 50 yards away, he pull it to where he was...he'd already had her stolen twice.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #257 on: October 10, 2014, 12:20:44 pm »
(Alright, i'm gonna skip ahead a bit for the sake of story)

517 days after...

Xavier and Faye pulled up to the makeshift sign on the theater in Crandale. "Xavier...over here. I think there's still people here." there was a map to where they were holed up as well as their names written on some torn paper. "Gotta be at least five people here...although we should be careful, never know when you're walking into a set-up."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #258 on: October 10, 2014, 01:39:46 pm »
(that's a good bit...weren't we on day 254?)
Jac stepped out of the front of the theater eyeing the pair cautiously. He now wore what looked kinda like hand sewn body armor, and what you could see of his left leg appeared to be missing, replaced with a metal prosthetic that really didn't look much like a foot at all "And who the hell are you"