Author Topic: The Set-up (1x1 with Sledge)  (Read 23495 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
The Set-up (1x1 with Sledge)
« on: July 09, 2014, 11:30:24 pm »
(All right Sledge. Just post your card here for Star and I'll make an opening post since we discussed what we were going to do.)

Name: Rex Weston
Species: German Shepherd
Looks: Has an average build but isn't really that strong. He stands at 6'0" and weighs 150 lbs. He has light blue eyes. Looks like a normal german shepherd except for the scar vertically across his right eye.
Clothing: He wears a black baseball cap, a black and red leather jacket with white t-shirt underneath, dark blue denim jeans, and black tennis shoes.
Personality: Kind of a smart aleck, he always seems to roll others aggression off his shoulders, turning it into a criticizing remark or a simple roll of the eyes. He considers himself intelligent, but not above all others. He instead likes to place himself equally among the others before he is called out to show his skill. Is kind most of the time but can blow a fuse if he is bothered while he is working on something important.

Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: The Set-up (1x1 with Sledge)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 11:46:48 pm »
I'm in.

Name: Dani "Star" Nyte
Species: jackal
Looks: 5' 11" 135lbs jet black with white speckles, one around left eye which is ice blue. The other eye is dark blue. Athletic, well maintained figure(not anorexic-skinny...)
Clothing: wears a black tank top with riot guards on left arm, and black jeans with combat boots. Also wears a black metal-framed backpack with a custom sheath for her blade(allows quick access.) wears black hard-knuckle gloves, and a black military grade watch on her right wrist. Wears a silver and onyx pendant on a black lace strip tied fairly tightly around her neck.
Personality: loves the night-time, and hates daylight, do to the fact that her night vision is hyper-developed. A bit of a show-off, and usually a loner... Fairly hard to predict. Very well trained in stealth and non-lethal combat.
Weapon: also used as a tool in various situations.

Lets just go with it being one-two handed size...
Equipment:
Lock pick kit
Rappelling/climbing kit
"Star" mask: has dark tinted lenses that slide down over the regular lenses from inside; spring loaded, and rigged to a button on side of mask.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:44:31 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:57:22 pm »
"Alright Star. Just remember to keep quiet and keep it clean," a distorted voice said over her comm unit. "I'm here to make sure you get out of here alive, so don't screw it up okay?" Rex was sitting in the comfort of his home, sipping on a large soda. "I'm disabling the silent alarm, only thing you gotta worry about right now are the cameras and guards."
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 12:01:38 am »
"Thought the cameras were your job too..." She replied, picking the lock on a window. "At least, that's what I was told..." She shrugged as the window latch clicked open. "Not like it makes much of a difference for me... Just makes it a little bit easier, and lets you keep an eye on the guards..." She slipped in through the window into a smallish room and peeked out of the doorframe, taking mental notes of any guards or cameras she saw.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 12:10:35 am »
"Well I can't work on everything at once Star. Gimme a minute," Rex said as he began to work on the cameras. "Aaaaannd... done. There. You should be golden Star. The target is in the center of the building. How cliche. You should be good on those laser systems by the time you get there."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 12:13:59 am »
"Golden Star... You just had to, didnt you?" She shook her head and moved to the first guard as soon as he had his back turned. She drew her weapon and slammed the pommel into the back of his head, preferring not to kill someone she didnt know if she had a choice. She caught his limp body with her part hand before he thudded to the floor, and dragged him back through the doorway she had just left. "How am I looking?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 12:18:07 am »
Rex began listening to the chatter as Star knocked one of the guards out. "Seems good for now. Wait... they're asking about left wing. Nobody's responding. They don't suspect anything though. Guess the guy you took out normally sleeps on the job or something. Keep going Star. You're gonna take a left at the end of this hall, then a right, then another left. You should be at your target then."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 12:22:48 am »
"Anything else in my way? Or is it just turns?" She asked as she moved again. She had sheathed her blade again and was moving fairly quick for being crouched. She watched each corner as she moved, waiting for any surprises.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 12:27:24 am »
"Two guards at the last turn. Then you should be home free," Rex said as he disabled the last of electronic security. "Don't get greedy. I see a lot of valuables but we only want what we came for," Rex said with a soft chuckle at the end.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 12:33:36 am »
"Huh... Greedy..." She rolled her eyes, but the effect was lost with her mask on. "We're thiefs... We are greed..." She stopped before the last corner, thinking on how to take out two at once, then stood and quietly walked up behind them. She reached out and lacked their skulls together, barely catching both as they fell. These, she left lying on the floor, as she strode out into the room towards the primary objective. "What am I looking at here?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 12:37:29 am »
"You're looking at an egyptian ankh necklace. They say it was worn by Cleopatra herself. You should be glad that this was bought at an auction rather than stored in a museum. That would make it a lot harder to get."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 12:41:24 am »
"I meant the security on the thing, squint..." She shook her head so that the cameras could see. "I'm not a tourist, and you're not a tour guide... Just explain the system so we can get this done and get out of here..."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 12:43:38 am »
"Alright alright. Jeez you don't even know me and you're rude. Anyways, I disabled the laser tripwires. Now all you have to do is get the glass case off... QUIETLY," Rex said putting extra emphasis on the last word. "I cannot explain how loud cutting glass can be or smashing it or trying to open it for that matter."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 12:46:47 am »
"I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to opening a glass box..." She chuckled. "If I didnt, I probably wouldn't have been brought in for this job..." She moved over to one of the guards and took his jacket, then draped it over the box to muffle the sound of it breaking, then drew her blade and smashed the pommel down on the top plate of glass.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 12:49:38 am »
"Wonderful," the voice said sarcastically as Star broke the glass. He looked at all the different cameras and noticed a guard walking down the hall where Star knocked out the two. He nearly choked on his drink and quickly switched to the chatter. "Star you better get out there right now. The two guards you left got discovered and now the whole security force is coming down on your location!"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 12:52:59 am »
"Damn it!" She snapped, yanking the coat off of the box, and grabbing the necklace as she ran towards the door on the side opposite from the one she had come through. "Find me a path out of here, I need one like 2 minutes ago."

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 12:58:20 am »
"All right all right! Calm down will ya," the voice said as typing and clicking could be heard through the comm unit. "You're not gonna like it, but it's an immediate way out. Go out the next door you see on your left when you take a right at the end of the hall. That's gonna take you outside to a cliff where the ocean is. Remember this place was kinda surrounded by water to begin with. Otherwise you're going to take a left at the end of the hall and aquire an escape vehicle across the bridge," the voice said explaining the situation. A loud siren could be heard throughout the mansion now.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 01:01:58 am »
"Got it..." She said, sliding around a corner. "I think... Of course, we probably don't have a vehicle just waiting for us, do we?" She slammed through the door leading to the place she was to acquire an escape vehicle, blade already in hand.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 01:04:24 am »
"Well... actually you do. Make your pick Star. Most of them are luxury cars but they seem relatively new. You just have to hotwire them and you'll be home free," the voice said keeping an eye on the guards. "You have two minutes max Star. Get a move on!"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 01:09:58 am »
"Oh shut up." She snapped, smashing the pommel of her sword into the drivers side window of some kind of exotic. she popped the hood/trunk, and used her blade to arc the starter. Once it roared to life, she slammed the hood, sheathed her blade, and punched the gas almost before she was in the car. It's tires squealed as it shot out of the parking space it had been in. "Where to now?"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 01:15:04 am »
"You're going to head downtown. The south side. 1270 Barklon Street. That's home base for now and your hideout. Make sure to ditch the car though."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 01:20:43 am »
She nodded, not thinking that he couldn't see her, and floored the accellerator. This got her there very quickly, and once she was nearly there, she slowed to a manageable bail-out speed. She then aimed the car at a street lamp, opened the door, and bailed, rolling to dissipate her momentum. She took off running again to the location he described; though she went over the fence in the back yard, and stopped outside of the back door, listening carefully through the door.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 01:23:44 am »
There was an intercom above the back door and it seemed to be digitally locked rather than traditionally. "Nu-uh Star. You gotta use the front door. I'm in a room of my own," the distorted voice said. "Don't worry about me any though. We can still talk once you get inside. Just not face-to-face."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 01:36:34 am »
She simply drew her blade, calmly thrust it into the intercom, withdrew it, and sheathed it again before she climbed back over the fence and walked around to the front. She stopped at the door, blade still on hand. "So... Is this locked, then?" She reached with her left hand and tested the knob.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 01:40:33 am »
The door opens and Star is welcome to walk inside. She notices a rather large, but not too fancy looking living room. A light catches her eye for a keypad to a door on the other side of the living room. That could only be assumed to be the voice's room. "Welcome to my humble abode Star. Can't say that it's the best, but it's the closest hideout within quite a few miles."