Author Topic: Vengeance of a 1000 Stars(IC)  (Read 14592 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
Re: Vengeance of a 1000 Stars(IC)
« Reply #350 on: June 07, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »
Syber murred happily and sighed, nodding as he broke off their contact. "Yes... Perhaps my quarters tonight, the evening meal?" He asked, waiting to ascend to the Fleet command station and deliver their battle order until blades replied. The wolf noticed how the others on the flag deck were getting restless, and knew he had to act in the next few seconds.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #351 on: June 08, 2014, 12:06:58 am »
Blades swished his tail a bit and nodded with a smile on his face. "That sounds great Syber...I'm sure you have a great chef." He noticed the people on the flag deck. "It's a date Syber, but first...the task at hand."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #352 on: June 08, 2014, 01:16:33 pm »
Gruwel sighed. "I wouldn't call it a slave..." He rubbed his eyes a bit. "More like a soldier. Maybe even an assassin, if you loosen the definition enough."

Donovan quickly replied. "It's ok! It's... it's fine... it's just a joke, it won't hurt them... really."

Gavelo shrugged. "Their okay. Terrance is as peppy as ever. I think Donovan might be a bit down about the whole getting sucked into space thing."

Terrance wheeled around. "Stare at what?" He awkwardly tried to look at his back, to no avail, before reaching back there, and feeling around. He grabbed the sign and looked at it for a while. "Heh..." He said nervously. "Erm... maybe, maybe I could come... But you know, I might be busy... with... stuff..."He smiled nervously.
GameMaster Status!

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #353 on: June 21, 2014, 05:12:41 pm »
Ajax shrugged. "Anyways, you've got a second chance, now you can make good on it. After all, you are part of Syber's personal Elite Guard. He handpicks us all, and we're the only branch of the military allowed to carry weapons here aboard this ship besides the crewmembers and those given permission." He replied, trying to brighten Gruwel up.

Ace shook his head. "No, its only a joke if it gets people to smile. Don't worry, I usually pick the wrong jokes anyways, this is nothing new. I'm sorry I offended you." He apologized, looking up as Syber made his way towards his command station, and elevated platform above the rest of the flag deck, with low display board consoles on the right and left, with the pedestal for the Advanced Virtual Fleet Control System on the front.

Syber sighed and nodded, stepping away from blades. "Yes, the task at hand." He said, and walked over to his Command station, climbing the steps and touching his earpiece. instantly his voice filled the flag deck, coming from the ship's PA System. "Ladies and Gentlefurs, Your Attention Please." He requested, touching a control on the AVFCS which pulled up a Hologram of the Dry dock where the Battle-ship Aurora was being refitted.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #354 on: June 23, 2014, 01:46:17 pm »
(Aryd)

Trish nodded "Understood, but if you get any chance please do join us." she said with a smile before Syber's voice ran over the PA. She honed in on the holo-map. Leon seemed to look at the map and actually focus for once, he might be a bit nonchalant behind the wheel but he knew what the team was in now.

"Yeah, crew seems happy on my end. Leon's finally learned a bit of discipline from the training, Trish soaked up the info like a sponge, me, the old timer learned a new thing or two, Bianca fared well, and Blades finally got some help for his addiction to stim-packs." Alice answered "Must be kida rough on Donovan, I had a similar incident occur on a rescue mission. Thanks to the vacuum exposure, I had to relearn a lot of things from reading to flying...I think he got off lucky."

(Skyfire)

Blades nodded "Yeah...till then, I suppose." he stayed up near Syber so he could get a closer look at the holomap. "I'm still in a bit of disbelief..I go from mouthing off to a cruiser captain to getting involved in a war and having the commander fall for me..." he thought to himself as Syber spoke.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #355 on: June 23, 2014, 04:26:14 pm »
(Waiting 'til Aryd posts)
10K post club.

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #356 on: June 23, 2014, 10:40:38 pm »
Terrance stared stupidly at Trish for a moment, before looking up at the intercom.

Gavelo nodded. "Yeah... lucky." He reached up and rubbed his eyes, before perking up his ears at the sound of the intercom.

Donovan just stared as Ace walked off. He couldn't help but feel a bit of guilt. He jumped when the PA system suddenly rang out.

Gruwel sighed. "Yes... that's true..." He turned to face the direction of the command station as the PA system came to life, but didn't manage see Syber inside. He was quite bad when it came to eyesight, his father being a bat.
GameMaster Status!

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #357 on: June 24, 2014, 09:11:52 pm »
(Aryd)
Ace turned around, and put his arm around donovan. "I'm leading squadron 7 tomorrow. It's an honor, Syber flies with us, but I'd give it up to stay with you here, or I could fly my medium fight with seating for two..."  he said, apologizing for storming off in his own way. he did like donovan, and he felt very sympathetic for his accident.

Ajax nudged gruwel with his elbow. "Did you forget your sight enhancers again?" he asked quietly. they were like contacts, but they were made of nanites that essentially gave him eyesight as good as a hawk with them on.

(T-yoshi/All)
Syber continued, "The enemy has around three hundred fighters based at this facility, but the majority of them are space superiority fighters and pose no threat to our capital ships, however, our bombers and shuttles are essential in this mission, which is why the fleet has been split into three groups, each one based around a heavy carrier, with four heavy cruisers and six medium cruisers to hold off any large ships, as well as eight destroyers, with three Aegis Missile destroyers with advanced anti-strike craft targeting computers. Strike force one, based around the Andromeda, with come out of hyperspace on a high attack vector above the Dry dock. this means that the ship's normal "Top", will be facing down so that the majority of their armament can be brought to bear."
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2014, 01:13:37 pm »
Blades raised an eyebrow "So, the main ship would essentially flying upside down in a way? Perhaps we should review who's in which fighter company as to avoid confusion. Also, what about boarding protocol? After all, unless the plan changed recently we were trying to overtake the Aurora if memory serves."

Alice stood near Bianca, she'd took more care of her since her incident with the smoke "Get ready honey, I know you are tired but this is for real, it's showtime." Bianca nodded "Alright, I can pull it together. No need to worry."

Trish smiled nodded at Terrance "See ya around then." she refocused on the PA announcement. Leon looked uncaring and nonchalant but he was actually taking the time to listen.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #359 on: June 25, 2014, 01:49:24 pm »
Syber nodded and stepped out of the comm range for a moment. "Yes, I know, we need to cover initial deployment and neutralization of enemy defenses before we can cover boarding protocol." He said softly to blades, before stepping back into range of the PA. "Strike force one will handle threats coming from the dry dock's Topside and overhead sector. Their strike bombers will be charged with eliminating turbolaser, railgun, laser, and missile batteries color coded in green." He continued, and the defensive positions of the top 3rd of the dry dock appeared in green. "The lead cruiser in all strike forces is equipped with precision beam weaponry and advanced pinpoint railguns, and strike force one will be charged with eliminating all shield towers, sensor/comm arrays, and hangers coded in blue." Syber paused a moment to take a drink before continuing, "Strike force two will be based around the Scion, and will provide 50% of our boarding capabilities because it will include two heavy carriers, three more cruisers, four destroyers, and seven boarding frigates in addition to the standard strike force size. It will be charged with eliminating all defensive positions coded in purple, and tactical structures coded in red." The wolf said, and all targets on the middle 3rd of the dry dock lit up to match.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #360 on: July 01, 2014, 08:57:06 am »
(I'm going to do another post that'll speed this along when I get back from my dr appointment.)
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2014, 11:28:44 pm »
I take it this is dead? Care for a much faster pace after a reboot post?
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2014, 11:31:10 pm »
(Just do a timeskip and we should be good.)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #363 on: July 02, 2014, 04:47:42 am »
I take it this is dead? Care for a much faster pace after a reboot post?

i'd be willing to rejoin...under one condition
We keep to the original agreement
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #364 on: July 03, 2014, 12:12:31 am »
All members of the Blackbird's crew took to either snapping a pic of the schematics with their HUD visor or memorizing the spots on the map where they needed to be.

Blades stepped up and pointed out what appeared to be like a specially designed satellite. "Pardon me for stepping in, but could you explain a little more about this right here?" pointing out the area on the holo-map.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #365 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:19 am »
(The original agreement was that what I say goes, period, but feel free to entertain me in pm with what you thought it was.)

Syber spun the hologram around and magnified it so that everyone could see it. "Ladies and gentleman, this is a highly experimental next generation energy cannon capable of knocking out a ship's power grid in one single shot, regardless of shielding. As far as I know, my sources have told me it should be out of the picture by the time we arrive, however, if it isn't, we will preform a micro jump back to the fourth planet of the solar system." Syber elaborated, before quickly finishing the briefing and handing out squadron assignments and such on a ship-by-ship basis.

A few hours later the fleet was in hyperspace and it was dinnertime(Go ahead and RP blades arriving at his quarters and such. Keep aryd's characters close, but invite some of mine along as well.)
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #366 on: July 03, 2014, 12:28:18 am »
no, the original agreement was on the destruction of the moon

if you kill the commander off in his bunker, the troops won't get orders until a new commander is elected

exactly why destroying the planet will result in inaction
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #367 on: July 03, 2014, 12:31:12 am »
(The original agreement was that what I say goes, period, but feel free to entertain me in pm with what you thought it was.)
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #368 on: July 03, 2014, 12:33:08 am »
sorry...I guess I didn't see it

what's said has been said though

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #369 on: July 03, 2014, 12:57:56 am »
(Skyfire)

Blades arrived at Syber's quarters at dinnertime. He did dress a little nicer than usual although his style still showed through so to speak. He looked around slightly nervous as he waited for Syber.

Bianca was walking back to the Blackbird for dinner with the nurse who operated on her as well as Syber's stepbrother Collin "Thank you again ma'am for caring for me in my hour of need and helping our captain out with his stim addiction."

(Aryd)

Trish had invited Terrance and his whole crew as well as Ace to dinner with them "I think if we're gonna be out there risking our lives, it's best to know who's watching your back. Think of this like a...bonding exercise of sorts."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2014, 05:32:42 pm »
the nurse shook her head, smiling. "No problem, It was the least I could do. No fur should ever be less than the best they can be, with the technology at our disposal." She replied, as Collin nodded. once he awoke from the coma, the doctors spent two weeks of experimenting with every detox and strengthening procedure they knew of, stretching the bounds of the vast medical knowledge of the day, to put Collin back together. Now he was a fully functional fur, and cleared as a starfighter pilot/gunner. An entry level one, but cleared for combat nonetheless.

Syber answered the door, dressed in a rather functional, yet still formal-looking combat uniform. He chuckled slightly as he answered the door. "You never notice how small your wardrobe is until you need a formal set of clothes. Please, come on in." he said, stepping aside to let blades into his spacious quarters. Inside it was very High-tech, quite literally the best that one could find. It was done in white, with blue luminescent accents and futuristic lighting. the main room had a central sitting area with a coffee table and a seating arrangement of two couches, a pair of chairs, the centerpiece against the wall being a holo-projector set on an entertainment center that wasnt too big, but was decorative enough to serve as a formidable centerpiece of the arrangement. a full size kitchen could be seen through a doorway to the right of the entrance, outfitted like the living room, while in the back of the living room, near the far wall, which was composed of a massive viewport, showing the streaking lines and swirling mysteries of hyperspace, was the dining area. it was set with several dishes  with mouth-watering scents, ones that looked like they were the picturesque dishes on the cover of a gourmet menu. "I hope you dont mind that I cooked. these'll taste somewhat bland, I didnt know what you were allergic to."
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #371 on: July 07, 2014, 10:46:57 pm »
(Skyfire)

"Tell me all about it love, had to search every dark corner in my closet just to pull this together..." Blades sighed as he looked around at Syber's quarters "This is amazing Syber...my quarters in The Blackbird ain't got nothing on this! All this space to your lonesome..." suddenly the smell of food hit his nostrils. He took a couple sniffs of the wonderful aromas. "I don't mind one bit Syber, just shows how much you care in my opinion. As for food allergies, I don't have any as far as I know." suddenly he hugged Syber, nuzzling him gently "But all this food...you trying to give me a bellyache?" he asked jokingly.

Bianca nodded "And I thank you for that..." she smiled as they walked to The Blackbird "Things are actually...starting to look up. We're all trained and ready for action, Blades is off stims, Donovan, Collin, and myself are all back on our feet, and commander Syber seems to be in a good mood as of late." she said as they strolled up to the Blackbird.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2014, 10:43:41 pm »
No. Just no. I'm closing this as a public RP. No one besides myself and T-Yoshi are posting. I call this RP cancelled, to be either scrapped forever or to be done at a latter date. T-Yoshi, if you want, I can make a space themed one on one with you if you'd like to continue. It would be similar, yet different. A new thread would be made. This thread will remain open until July 14th for discussion, and then it will close when I go to bed that night.
10K post club.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2014, 11:13:31 pm »
Regarding a 1x1 RP Sky, let's discuss this over personal message.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #374 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:26 pm »
Please close this thread.
10K post club.