Author Topic: Nostalgia ( 1 x 1 RP for Tren and T-Yoshi )  (Read 1650 times)

Offline HazardJackal

Nostalgia ( 1 x 1 RP for Tren and T-Yoshi )
« on: June 19, 2014, 04:35:36 pm »
An idea I just came up with on the spot; you wake up with no memories whatsoever, not even your name.  Your quest is for you to decide: Do you track down the bandits that stole a shopkeeper’s amulet?  Do you investigate the mystery of the forest spirit?  Do you try to track down your own past, who you are, why you are here?  It’s all up to you...

Due to the nature of this RP, it will only work as a 1 x 1, so don’t come knocking on my door yelling about how you want a share of the
gold too.  You don’t get any.

RULES:

First and foremost, while this may be a 1 x 1, there is one DM and one player, not two DMs.  This means that you only have control over your character’s actions. Due to the unique nature of this RP, one of my normal rules – stating your location for each post – is not required, though it is not forbidden ether.  The [C] (S) system will be in play.  [C] stands for CUT-OFF POINT whereas (S) stands for SCRIPTED EVENT.  As a player you can auto-hit all you want as long as you place a [C] in the middle of the action.  The receiving player or DM can ether take the hit, or overturn the action and ignore it.  Please be reasonable and do not abuse this ability.  A scripted event can only be used by the DM, and cannot be overturned entirely.  The player’s character can resist or attempt to counter a scripted event, but the player must know that it cannot be ignored or bypassed.  Since you are not in control of the identity or initial abilities of your character, there really isn’t much room for god-modding, but it’s still a big no no regardless.

Other information:  This RP will be taking place in a medieval time-frame, so expect swords and stuff.  That’s pretty much it, actually.

Card: [XXX = Unknown until discovered in-game]

Name: XXX
Race: XXX
Personality: Make it very basic; it will develop more as you play.
Looks: XXX
Clothing: XXX
Weapons: XXX
Backstory: XXX
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:59:15 pm by Tren »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Nostalgia ( 1 x 1 RP for Tren and T-Yoshi )
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 09:12:50 pm »
Personality: A bit shy, often has to force thyself to talk to others but can be rather nice.

I suppose i'll just fill in the blanks as we go.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 09:19:00 pm »
Personality: A bit shy, often has to force thyself to talk to others but can be rather nice.

I suppose i'll just fill in the blanks as we go.
Nononononono... that won't do at all.

SMASHES A "ACCEPTED" STAMP ON YOUR HEAD

Right then, opening post shouldn't take too long... depends on if i can get ANYTHING done today.  I have two friends that sorta walked into my room and picked up some Xbox controllers... yeah, that's sorta how things work with us.

See ya soon!

EDIT: I got some work done on the map and some side quests, characters, that sort of thing.  The launch date of this RP hinges entirly on my mood, which currently is kinda down.  Could be awhile unless things get better quickly.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:34:40 pm by Tren »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 12:20:49 pm »
Hey Blades, you still up for this?  I know what you're thinking; "but dude, don't you have a ton of other things going on?"  And yes, while i do have an overwhelming amount of other work to be done, that requires WORK... but since so much of the work for this overlapped with A(X), i might be able to jump-start this in a very short amount of time.  Plus, i can't start A(X) until you people give me your character cards, so if you want that to move faster, work on your end of the deal first.

And i wouldn't just dig this one up ONLY because i want to host an RP NOW.  This idea is still a good one in my mind... so we'll see how it turns out (if it turns at all.)

This RP is permanently canceled due to some changes i've made to the core characters.  I may try an idea like this again sometime in the future, but it will be with different characters and a different plot.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:25:22 pm by HazardJackal »