Author Topic: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)  (Read 12774 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2014, 09:09:27 pm »
Liliana continued bearing down on the other huntress, batting at the other's head with her front paws to wear her down even more.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2014, 08:46:01 am »
Many other wolves had landed wrong on legs, backs, or tails. Luckily, none had fatal injuries, but the majority were still hurting.

The ground seemed safe. However, the next time he smashed a crystal, he noticed the rock glowing where his tongue has touched it

Nightdancer finally backed off, snarling and turning tail, fleeing into the forest
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2014, 09:47:14 am »
Liliana, panting, lifted her muzzle and howled victoriously, then turned back towards where she had last scented Ryven and started running in that direction.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Blinded Wolf

• Species: Canis lupus occidentalis
  • a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2014, 12:57:03 am »
"This is as far as I know," Ryven said with a heavy mix of confidence and uncertainty in his voice, "The rest of the way back I'm following your lead Phoebe." Ryven felt this nagging doubt as if he had not made the right choice, but it was to late for that now, he had made his choice and he would be resolute.

As he took his first steps into moon stalker territory Ryven began to feel more and more at peace. The sounds of the river grew quieter until they no longer haunted him. Then Ryven gained a new sense of bewilderment with this strange new land. He wanted to explore and he wanted to know this region even better than he knew the river region. Though he felt a sudden rumbling in the ground and a loud crash in the distance. "What was that?" Ryven exclaimed curiously as he turned  to face Phoebe, "Shouldn't we go check that out?" He was letting his new found excitement get the better of him, at this point all he wanted to do was find something new and explore everything that could be explored.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2014, 01:02:32 am »
he sniffed it curiously and licked another spot on the rock to see if it would glow as well
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2014, 09:08:46 am »
It glowed lightly, phosporescent in the dark

Phoebe frowned, shaking her head. "No little scout, we need to continue. Hurry, this area is unstable. Our seers have foretold a disaster."

Liliana was soon hurrying towards moonstalker territory
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2014, 09:33:46 am »
(is it luminol?)
he shrugged and continued walking and smashing, occasionally calling out for blackrose "heyyyyy....your pack needs you, your beta is being an idiot"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2014, 10:12:55 am »
Liliana ran until she found where the scent became stronger, then pourd on the speed. She flew over logs and stones, her feet barely touching the ground before hey lifted again. She was gaining on her scout, and she had every intention to give him a good thrashing when she found him.

Offline Blinded Wolf

• a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2014, 11:37:58 am »
Ryven nodded then turned down his head and kept moving following Phoebe's lead and taking careful note of the area around him. Curious Ryven asked, "Seers? Do you really believe in that superstition? What was their prophecy?" Ryven had never been the type of wolf to place his entire belief in superstition. Though he valued knowledge and he preferred to know everything that he possibly could.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:12 pm »
Dawnbreaker growls softly behind Ryven, "The prophecy is that war is to come between the Shadows and the Moonstalkers.  One based on mistrust and misunderstandings.  It is already beginning."  His tail is down and his ears are flat, he looks pleadingly at Phoebe, "Luna's vision has shown me more.. that answers lie underneath.  If truth can be found the war need not happen."

Offline Blinded Wolf

• a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2014, 03:48:27 pm »
Ryven jumped. He was startled by the sudden appearance of this other wolf. Ryven had let his carelessness and bewilderment get the better of him. "And who might you be?" Ryven asked as he was still trying to find out what direction this other wolf came from.

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2014, 03:57:35 pm »
Dawnbreaker nods to Ryven, "I am Dawnbreaker.  I am a seer, which you seem to think is just superstition.  Luna has blessed me with her sight."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2014, 07:19:46 pm »
Phoebe smiled. "Yes, dawnbreaker is the main seer for our tribe. Like the shadows have been blessed with the gift of hecate, the lady of the new moon, the goddess of darkness, we Moonstalkers are blessed by Luna, the lady of the full moon, goddess of light." She raised her head, scenting the air. "I smell shadows....."

No answer came back through the caves to the folf, though the calls of bats, and other subterran animals werre all around
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2014, 08:35:08 pm »
Ryven's scent peaked, along with two others that Liliana recognized as moonstalkers, just before the huntress burst through a bush to find the three standing around. She dug her claws into the rich soil, causing flecks of dirt and grass to fly up as she slid to a stop, making deep furrows in the ground. As she came to a stop, her lip lifted in a snarl, and her ruff rose; a deep, smooth growl came from her throat. "You are in so much trouble, scout..."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2014, 10:30:17 pm »
Phoebe smirked, letting a low growl out to alert the huntress to her prescence. "Ah, Liliana, good to see you. A pity your shadow scum." The alpha moved slightly in between Liliana and Ryven. "I think not."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2014, 10:34:57 pm »
Liliana quickly grasped what was going on; Ruven had betrayed his pack. "Traitor!" She snarled. "Step aside, Moonstalker. This is between me and the scout."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2014, 10:38:00 pm »
Phoebe bared her teeth in a sadistic smile. "I dont think so huntress. You should have more respect for an alpha. And as an alpha, its my duty to protect my pack members."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2014, 11:12:43 pm »
"I have respect." Liliana said. "I asked you to step aside. Now, I'm just going to have to make you!" She threw herself at the alpha, aiming for the neck, then executing the same plan she had against Nightdancer.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2014, 01:43:17 am »
(ok rose...you obviously want me to do something with the rock...or something...Hint?)

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2014, 02:38:17 am »
(actually, i had no plans for the rock, and you came down here on your own....but...i do haz somtin planned...but iz cant tell yaz :3 )

Phoebe simply reared up, slamming her paws down hard on the huntress's shoulders, snarling visciously, like a possessed wolf
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2014, 02:43:58 am »
Liliana yelped as she was knocked down, but quickly got back up and spun around to face the alpha again; she had no fear, this one. This time, she kept glancing at Ryven, then juked in his direction and came right back at Phoebe again, this time aiming for the top of her neck. (You're probably gonna have to pin her... She's not one to give up a fight easily...)

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2014, 03:55:44 pm »
The alpha snarled at the huntress, full of rage. Phoebe lept forward, flailing with her paws and snapping with her teeth at the huntresses eyes and muzzle
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2014, 04:00:16 pm »
Liliana was struck a few more times, and got a decent sized, but shallow gash on her muzzle. She used her momentum to roll out of the way once more, this time between the Alpha and Ryven. "That all you've got, Snowball?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2014, 04:02:38 pm »
Phoebe's eyes glittered red in the moonlight, as wolves began to apear from the surrounding trees. All the hunters and most of the warriors of the moonstalker tribe, arrayed around the lone shadow huntress. the alpha smiled, a cold grin. "No, do you?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2014, 04:14:40 pm »
"Coward!" Liliana snarled, taking a quick count of the enemy wolves. "Calling in this much backup to fight me? Come on! I thought alphas were better than this!" She was bluffing, but it was a good bluff; she knew the odds were heavily against her.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:23:44 pm by Sledge »