Author Topic: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)  (Read 12768 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2014, 01:57:41 am »
Nightdancer backed up, grinning. "Ive been itching to tangle with your flea bitten rear! Cmon then puppy, take your best shot!"

The mysterious female smiled, licking Ryven's nose. "Excellent. Now, come along new scout, we need to clear the area. You can learn your new home tommorow. for now, danger is in the air." She nipped at Ryven's flank playfully, darting off, a ghost in the shadows
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2014, 08:56:07 am »
Liliana laughed. "It will be a pleasure to kill you." She snarled and threw herself at the other wolf, a plan already forming in her mind.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2014, 09:30:02 am »
Quinn stuck where the others had left and sniffed around following blackroses scent as well as using his keener vision to try to track him he began his decent into the hole.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 11:21:45 am by whtwolf »
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2014, 11:03:55 am »
SkyFire did the only thing an absolutely overwhelmed wolf could. He'd heard the howl of Ryven, and felt his soul rip into pieces. He'd lost his brother and now he'd lost Ryven. He liked Ryven, he utterly regretted not telling him now. He'd wanted to groom him to be better, to be his protege. With the loss of Ryven, and the sounds of nearby combat, he howled. It was full of pain and sorrow, but a determined sense of vengeance, and a call for all the pack to gather to him. "Barktail! Gather them at the big border oak! We're going for moonstalker blood!! They stole our alpha, now they will pay!!" He snarled, bounding off to the meeting place.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blinded Wolf

• Species: Canis lupus occidentalis
  • a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2014, 12:00:00 pm »
Ryven followed the wolf, he was happy as if for the first time in his life he had made a decisive choice, he just hoped it was the correct one. Ryven's ears twitched at the soft sounds of combat in the background, but he did not turn his head back for he had made his choice. Again his ears twitched when he heard Sky's distinct howl, and Ryven stopped for a moment. Though he quickly snapped out of it and continued to follow the white wolf. Out of curiosity Ryven interrupted their so far quiet trek, "So if you're going to be my new leader can I at least know your name?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2014, 11:19:48 am »
(please look at the changed post Whtwolf, besides, you had no way of knowing if he was in the whole or not, you had no clue where my character was, and ive already stated the fungal blooms and moist dirt scents threw off peoples senses of smell down in the hole.)

Nightdancer darted forward to meet Liliana, baring his teeth and trying to headbut the other huntress

Barktail and the rest of the shadow pack were gathered at the big border oak, snarling and angry, hackles raised.

She smiled. "My name is Phoebe, little scout." Her ears flicked at the sound of Skyfire's howl, and she hunkered down. "Faster, we need to leave here."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2014, 11:52:14 am »
(I thought Nightdancer was a she...  :o )

Thinking in mid lunge, Liliana ducked and went for Nightdancer's legs, biting at his front right first. She was rather well known amongst her pack for these split second plan modifications.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2014, 12:03:22 pm »
(please look at the changed post Whtwolf, besides, you had no way of knowing if he was in the whole or not, you had no clue where my character was, and ive already stated the fungal blooms and moist dirt scents threw off peoples senses of smell down in the hole.)

(which changed post? And yeah...i followed your scent to the edge of the hole, from there i'm using vision)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2014, 12:26:09 pm »
(sorry, mistype)

She yelped, snarling and nipping at the back of Liliana's neck

(whtwolf, the post about walking in the hole has been changed)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2014, 12:30:32 pm »
Liliana spun, using Nightdancer's leg as a pivot, and jumped back at Nightdancer, coming at her neck from above.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2014, 01:18:45 pm »

(whtwolf, the post about walking in the hole has been changed)

(yes...it has. Why are you pointing that out?)

Offline Blinded Wolf

• Species: Canis lupus occidentalis
  • a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2014, 02:23:01 pm »
"Phoebe," Ryven said quietly As the two of them raced through the forest, "If you're looking for the fastest way to reach the border of these regions follow me." Ryven took a sharp turn and jumped over some large tree roots. "If we continue on this path we should reach the border before any shadows have a chance to find us."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2014, 11:27:03 pm »
SkyFire hopped on top of a rock nestled amongst the roots, and gave a loud snarl to quiet the assembly. "THEY STOLE OUR ALPHA AND NOW THEY'VE TAKEN ONE OF OUR OWN!!! BLACKROSE OR BLOOD!! WE SHALL STORM INTO THEIR TERRITORY, FOREST CLAN SCOUTS WILL LEAD THE WAY TO THEIR CAMP AND DOWNSTREAM SHALL BE THE FIRST WAVE OF VENGEANCE!! DO NOT KILL, HOLD A LINE ACROSS THE ENTRANCE TO THEIR CAMP!!! IF THEY FIGHT, IF THEY CHOOSE TO, THEY SHALL DIE! BLACKROSE OR BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!" He growled out to the pack, Howling the last war cry of Blackrose or Blood, to be echoed before they stormed the moonstalkers.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2014, 02:32:11 am »
(because i thought that might influence your decision, but okay, ill RP the caves)
The caves are moist and dank, but once you go further in, you find beatiful displays of crystal, growing like strange flowers from the ground

Nightdancer reared up, batting at Liliana with her paws aggresvily

Phoebe nodded, following the scout

A few voices raied against the echoing crowd, shouting for negotiation, for peace, for a nonviolent meeting
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2014, 07:30:02 am »
After being hit with Nightdancer's paws several times, Liliana ducked under the other huntress' attacks and backed off to regroup herself. "You are a fool, Nightdancer... Your actions will cause our packs to go to war." She lunged again, faking an attempt at her opponent's feet again, then rising up above the other wolf and coming down at her neck.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2014, 09:22:36 am »
(because i thought that might influence your decision, but okay, ill RP the caves)
The caves are moist and dank, but once you go further in, you find beatiful displays of crystal, growing like strange flowers from the ground

(the moment has passed, I can't go back to what I was doing now anyway)
Quinn  studied the crystal flowers for a moment, sniffing at them to see if they were the source of the smell.  Experimentally he picked up a large rock and dropped it on one of them to see if he could break it.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2014, 11:25:54 pm »
"YOU WOULD RATHER LET YOUR ALPHA SUFFER IN THE HANDS OF THE MOONSTALKERS? STAY BEHIND IF YOU DARE!! LOYAL SHADOWS, WITH ME!!" Skyfire called, leaping down from the rock to jump across the border, starting the surge like a tidal wave towards the moonstalker camp. Forty some odd wolves is not a force to be taken lightly.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2014, 01:25:01 pm »
Nightdancer yelped as the fangs gripped er scruff, snarling and snapping visciously at Liliana's legs

The wolves poured through the forest, as the full moon shone down on the forest

It shattered, millions of tiny crystaline shard, each a tiny world of beauty, scattered, along with a musical chime and a burst of spores from a nearbye mushroom patch
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2014, 03:56:15 pm »
Liliana danced out of the way, still gripping the other huntress' scruff, then placed all of her weight on Nightdancer, trying to pin her.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2014, 04:24:04 pm »

It shattered, millions of tiny crystaline shard, each a tiny world of beauty, scattered, along with a musical chime and a burst of spores from a nearbye mushroom patch

"excellent...now I have a way to track my path out of here" he took the rock and continued smashing crystals every so often, leaving a trail to follow out.
"ROSE WHERE ARE YOU" he continued walking, calling out occasionally.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2014, 09:33:51 pm »
(just out of curiosity, how are you carrying the rock? not being confrontational, it actually does matter)

Nothing answered him, though his voice echoed through the caves and richochet back, eerily distored

Nightdancer was tough, but was obviously starting to wear down

"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2014, 12:08:05 am »
Sky kept quiet. The soft thunder of the feet of the shadows was warcry enough, as well as an old pack tradition. They drew deeper and deeper into moonstalker territory, closing in on their camp rapidly. They made no sound, silent as the shadow, following their leader into conflict. Silent. Unstoppable. A black mass like the shadow of death.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2014, 02:00:58 am »
Soon enough, a low crack issued from the ground under their feet, and the earth dropped, plunging the shadows into blackness and dark

"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2014, 02:14:16 am »
Skyfire let out a startled yelp as he fell, but kept his site about him to call out, "Check for wounded!!" Right before hitting the cave floor and getting the wind knocked out of him and landing on his hind leg wrong. He whined in pain softly before he got up to see to his pack.
10K post club.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2014, 07:59:42 am »
(yes, for the time being)

Quinn continued on his way, pausing as he felt a rumbling "I need to be more careful...this cave may not be very stable" he continued walking along...but slower, testing his weight as he went.