Author Topic: Dreamings and stories, Vampire reboot, IC  (Read 11846 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Dreamings and stories, Vampire reboot, IC
« on: July 31, 2014, 02:43:56 pm »
A cold wind blew across a dead world. the last few humans lived in fear of the vampires who had risen over them and turned them into nothing more than living food. Only a few humans dared stand against the horrors of the vampires, and their black king, Julian. This is a story of a world engulfed in darkness, and the few flickering embers of light still inside it. Will these embers go out, or will they light the world? That remains to be seen (Yes, we will still be going to the other sections, this is the opening for the dark future, after this, we will go back)

Julian sat on the obsidian throne, musing lightly to himself. The sun hadnt risen in twenty years. He clapped his hands lazily. "Entertainment!"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Dreamings and stories, Vampire reboot, IC
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 02:59:24 pm »
Felix sat in his throne of stone, sighing as he looked around the room. This was a pathetic excuse for a castle compared to Julian's. Felix didn't rule much of the world considering how efficient Julian was. Felix only ruled one country but he was happy it was his home of Transylvania. He sighed out of anger and disappointment. "Xelif," he yelled with not much patience in his tone.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 03:08:22 pm »
Soon enough, there was a crackle of demonic energy, as a beautiful grey wolf appeared, black feathered wings spread behind her, dressed in a floor length black gown of silk. "Yes Felix? What is it?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 03:55:14 pm »
"How goes the army's training? I expect nothing more than extraordinary work," Felix said with a raised eyebrow. "Plus... I wish to know of Eno and Maria. I know that Eno is most likely making good work of his services to gain for my benefit. But Maria is not doing as well as she should for empowering me. She is a muse of course is she not?"
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 05:49:59 pm »
She lazily glid over, sitting on the seat and folding her wings with a bored sigh. "The army goes as expected for mortals. nowhere as good as id like, but champions or mortal might. Eno is, while highly annoying, doing his job as best as can be expected. but, Maria is activly resisting."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 06:27:37 pm »
"Resisting? Well then I should tend to that," Felix said standing from his throne. "Have I ever told you how proud I am of you Xelif? Because I am. Truly. But I'll be even more proud the day we kill Julian and take over. It's my birthright to take his place as ruler," Felix said beginning to walk. "Take me to Maria. While I may have been the one who sent her to imprisonment, I do not know of the exact location she was placed in."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 10:11:10 pm »
Doc and hennen lounged on a couch...on the moon. the pair had a ybox, playing cogs of battle "y'know hennen...we haven't had our services requested in some time...are you getting bored?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 10:21:27 pm »
Xelif pouted, shifting back into her normal feline form. "You dont even respond when i change shape anymore. You dont care..." She pouted and stretched out a hand, a swirling black portal appearing.

Hennen nodded, tails sprawled around him. "Its nice having privacy, but having nobody around is quite boring."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 10:27:10 pm »
Felix sighed. "I apologize Xelif. With Julian's downfall on my mind it can be hard to focus on other things as well," Felix said walking through the black portal. He expected his dark knights there to give him a report on the state of Maria and her progress.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:29:23 pm by The Wise one »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 10:44:55 pm »
"we aren't exactly alone...but the servants bore me...he looked over to hennen "sometimes I miss being vulnerable...not i may very well be growing bored of my power...I need someone to require my services...someone who has an enemy that will be able to challenge me..." he got up to go get a sandwich waving away the servants who rushed to help him "i can prepare my own sandwich...would you like anything dearest?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 10:52:05 pm »
A cold wind blew across a dead world. the last few humans lived in fear of the vampires who had risen over them and turned them into nothing more than living food. Only a few humans dared stand against the horrors of the vampires, and their black king, Julian. This is a story of a world engulfed in darkness, and the few flickering embers of light still inside it. Will these embers go out, or will they light the world? That remains to be seen (Yes, we will still be going to the other sections, this is the opening for the dark future, after this, we will go back)

Julian sat on the obsidian throne, musing lightly to himself. The sun hadnt risen in twenty years. He clapped his hands lazily. "Entertainment!"

(You look like you could use something to do with this...)

"Well, I'm certainly not going to entertain you..." Blight said, appearing by Julian's side. "Unless, that is, you would have me kill for your pleasure..." She nodded towards one of her personal servants she had brought. The servant flinched and left the room, returning shortly with a mortal wearing one of the outfits typically worn by "resistance groups."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 11:20:39 pm »
Julin sighed in jaded boredom at the mortal, then looked at blight. "Blight, my dear, bleak, pitch feathered bird, why do i keep you around again?" He waved his hand carelessly, a sign for Blight to do as she wished with the offending mortal (thank you Sledge)

Hennen rolled over, peering over the edge of the couch at his mate. "Um, new games? Weve beaten all of these...and im pretty sure that after 50 replays, the game still hasnt changed."

She spun on her heel, tail flicking in annoyance. hed be hearing about this for the next few days at least.... Through the gates, dark knights, pinnacles of mortal athleticism stood straight and saluted their lord. "Milord, the muse is activly ressisting our efforts. her willpower is impressive, we have tried everything."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 11:32:56 pm »
"if I knew how to make games I wouldn't be bored...we could always try to pit the mortals against each other...but doyou want anything from the kitchen ?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 11:38:23 pm »
Hennen wiggled his ears, sighing. "I want a sandwhich my love."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 11:53:00 pm »
"Because you love me." Blight said, then launched herself at the mortal. She slashed the backs of his knees and simply nudged him as he swayed on his feet, causing him to collapse onto his hands and knees in a defeated bow. "My lord, the resistance fighter bows to you." She laughed as she moved to the mortal's side, then kicked him in the ribs so he fell on his back. She stepped onto his chest and dug her talons in, hooking them under his ribs and into his lungs, causing them to start slowly and painfully filling with blood. Once she had ahold of him, she spread her wings and launched herself up into the high vaulted ceiling of the castle. Once she was at the top, she dropped the mortal; the fall wouldn't kill him, but he would wish he was dead.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 11:56:42 pm »
Julian watched in a dark amusment. "Hardly. love is such a strong word." He chuckled. "I like this one, bring a healer. this one can take a hit. By all means, keep playing, but dont kill him yet." The fur looked up in horror.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 11:57:39 pm »
Bolvar frowned from where he lay at Julian's feet, rising and huffing angrily after he sat up. The feral leopard did not like that at all. "But I'm your pet killer Jillian!" He protested via thought to blight and Julian, objecting to the proceedings. He wanted the kill, not that stupid birdbrain.

Bolvar Fordragon walked into the briefing room, in full kit as instructed. Other hunters also employed by the Sanctuary project came in, with the commanding officer last. He was a career military soldier, and the rest of them were a mix of corporate mercenaries and spec ops troopers. Some of the toughest furs around. Bolvar took a moment to look around before the briefing began(cue)
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 12:03:29 am »
(is confused)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 12:04:03 am »
 "Watch yourself, kitten!" Blight snarled, her hand going to one of her Glocks. "I caught this one. You have no right to it."
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 01:06:04 am by Sledge »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 12:05:48 am »
"y'know I have an Idea" he finished making hennens sandwich "i'm going down to earth, going to make some trouble...want to come?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 12:14:28 am »
Hennen took a bite of the sandwhich then shrugged. "Sure, lets go start some chaos. Gotta be better than another round of skyrim."

Julian narrowed his eyes, but watched the two, waiting.
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 12:14:48 am »
(is confused)
(i'm going to guess the bolvar with you (bolvar A) is the one that traveled back in time and the other hasn't yet(bolvar B)....if this is true then the second law of thermodynamics says that is impossible, and should be changed, thats for you to decide though rose)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 12:24:08 am »
Hennen took a bite of the sandwhich then shrugged. "Sure, lets go start some chaos. Gotta be better than another round of skyrim."

Julian narrowed his eyes, but watched the two, waiting.

(sorry, first law of thermodynamics.my bad)

"cool...so, julian or the rebels ?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 02:07:58 am »
(egh, screw it, ill allow it. Were vampire furries, logic is already at the breaking point...)

Hennen considered. "Lets pester Julian."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 02:29:05 am »
(logic yes....i'll simplify the explanation (i don't mean to sound like i'm talking down to anybody , but physics is a bit complicated) first law of thermodynamics states that entropy stays the same in a closed system like our universe. to determine the entropy in a system several things are used, including energy. mass is energy in a bound form. having two of him in the same place would require an increase in mass and energy, resulting in a higher entropy.)

(not arguing, just making sure you are fully informed o that a fully educated decision can be made)

(precisely why I voted against future )

"okay" fifteen minutes later two "meteors" struck julians castle and the pair walked downstairs "evening julian"