Author Topic: Blinding Lights, Corporate Sabatoge (OOC/Co-Authored with Wise)  (Read 4338 times)

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
Re: Blinding Lights, Corporate Sabatoge (OOC/Co-Authored with Wise)
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 08:41:21 am »
Hey, I have been a big fan of a cyberpunk universe called Shadowrun for years, and feel I have a good clue as what fits into the cyberpunk genre as appropriate attire.  As most cyberpunk is considered dystopian, it presents a dichotomy of styles, clean crisp and corporate, or the street punk look (like this: http://pixeluna.deviantart.com/art/Cyberpunk-Girl-349415598).  That's very oversimplified, as there are such things that are in between.  Of course, one of the biggest aspects of cyberpunk is cybernetic enhancements, which actually aren't clothing.

Of course, I'm not the GM or even an assistant, but in my opinion, a bodysuit should work as appropriate attire (something like this? http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-1728811)  It lends its self to a more corporate look, like a sleek stealth operative, but frankly even if you are on the street side of things, but I think it still works.

(Oh and BTW ColonelMustang, that picture is definitely awesome cyberpunk attire, but I'm always one for long coat look.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:07:09 am by Remley Bishop »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2014, 02:08:44 pm »
I'll allow the body suit as long as it looks like the one from Aeon Flux (joking.....or am I?)

And this is going to be a bit delayed as i'm in dallas, but i'll have it up preferable midday Monday (central time)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 05:00:58 pm »
Oh and Wht, I need your card filled out before you can respond in the RP. It does state that the personality and backstory are required. So to reiterate you can not post until your card is finished.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2014, 07:10:24 pm »
Name: Chanel Moniz
Affiliation: Cop (Vice Detective, somewhat of a prodigy)
Species: Rabbit
Physical: Stands 5'7", Brown hair kept back in a ponytail, black fur with white patched on her neck and over her right eye, one pair of simple silver studs in her ears, brown eyes.
Clothing: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/teevee/cypun/60061__468x_gantz-live-action-movie.jpg
Personality: Seems rather quiet and caring on the outside but can anger when torn from anything familiar to her and she's not one to let go of malice easily.
Backstory: Originally a poor child with her older sister Izzy. She actually ran away from their uncle shortly after Izzy turned 18, Izzy being the only one in the house capable of holding down a job, Chanel tended to be alone a lot in a crime-ridden neighborhood. Tired of seeing everything fall down around her, she decided to quit moping around and try to do something about it. She eventually scammed and lied her way into the police academy at 19...maybe not the most wholesome to get in but all for the best, right? Two years into training, her cover was blown but after seeing how she managed to get away with all of forged records and such so well...They saw use in this and she became the local department's youngest Vice Detective.
Weapons: Twin M1911s, ColtC7

Name: Isabella "Izzy" Moniz
Affiliation: Bounty hunter for hire (The Pisces Killer)
Species: Rabbit
Physical: Stands 5'9", long somewhat messy brown hair, olive-green eyes, pure black fur, multiple piercings in her ears varying from hoops and studs to small gauges, also with double rings in her right nostril.
Clothing: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/e4/ea/d8e4ea332e9e33a3b8a0dbc7b9d88e8c.jpg picture this but in red with dark pants and matching red boots with many straps.
Personality: Very much a rebel...straight to the point with a bit of crude humor and edge to her mannerisms. Equally apt to dishing sass out as she is dishing it back. May seem more like she's in a constant party but she's very serious when it comes to her work. Has a small soft side but getting into her shell is a difficult task.
Backstory: The older sister of Chanel, she found it hard to make ends meet after the untimely deaths of her parents and running away from their uncle. She often had to resort to whatever crap jobs were available no matter how awful her boss was. When she was 22, she ended up working for a man who was abusing his workers...eventually Izzy finally decided she had enough and it resulted in an ugly confrontation ending in her employer's death. She was aquitted after a long lengthy process but then decided...the police just ain't enough and with that, she took what savings she had left, bought some gear, and The Pisces Killer was born...A rather mysterious figured who openly went after white-collar criminals, gang leaders, and pimps. The people really love her but the police are a bit more...conflicted so to speak. Sure some of her victims seemed innocent but when their criminal activities came to light...they have let her slide more than once.
Weapons: HK45,  Spectre M4, AK5

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 07:30:39 pm »
Golden, i'll set up your intro in a bit.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 08:10:58 pm »
Oh and Wht, I need your card filled out before you can respond in the RP. It does state that the personality and backstory are required. So to reiterate you can not post until your card is finished.
I can't post personality, it just develops over time
I have absolutely no idea what their personality will be

as for backstory, I wrote something about that. the only way I can make my current character dynamic work is  if I actually have a small amount of control over why they were picked
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 10:23:50 pm »
I get that, i'm the same way. But it is a required part, i'm not asking for all of it, just predictable/definite parts
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2014, 11:58:07 pm »
done...there are no predictable parts. they probably won't even end up turning out like I wrote.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2014, 04:20:53 pm »
so am I approved?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2014, 04:57:04 pm »
Yes. I thought I had already posted that......but yes you are approved.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2014, 10:36:36 pm »
Name: Valentine Riche (Rick-uh)
Affiliation: EmpireCorp
Species: Thylacine (look it up.)
Physical: almost painfully skinny, but pulls it off quite well; manages to be quite attractive. light sandy tan with teal/purple markings. One teal eye and one purple.
Clothing:
Personality: High energy, is always moving (ie: bouncing on her toes, spinning her knife, etc...), is also a touch promiscuous; though is currently with Jack.
Backstory: Worked for a rival of EmpireCorp at year ago, but her 'employer' met a rather 'unfortunate end' at the hands of one Mr. Jack "Jas'" Merit
Weapons: Dual M1911's
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:50:07 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2014, 11:50:45 pm »
Finished... I think...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 01:58:09 pm »
It's golden
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2014, 04:27:54 pm »
Cool. I await my intro... Still a go for the one we discussed?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2014, 05:36:48 pm »
yhep
Sarzon! <-- inside joke