Author Topic: Space Jackpot (1x1x1 with SeaOfWhispers and Sledge)  (Read 8323 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Space Jackpot (1x1x1 with SeaOfWhispers and Sledge)
« on: August 07, 2014, 10:56:41 pm »
Alright Sea. Here's the 1x1 I promised you. Now gimme that twist and Story.  :D
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:22:08 pm by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Space Jackpot (1x1 with SeaOfWhispers)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 11:10:31 pm »
(This is what my guy sounds like (space dandy...the human))

Merit rubbed his forhead, a slight imprint from a steering wheel. He grumbled under his breath "Whoever damaged my custom swordfish is going to pay dearly for it...Better go check on my precious cargo." His ship alerted him to an hull breach in the cargo bay, he donned a rebreather as he made his way towards it. He stood there clicking his tongue, staring at the hole. It was about the size of a fist, but that's all the cargo needed to escape. "This fool....cost me so many Woolongs...They're going to answer for this." Merit stormed his way to his cockpit and opened his hailing frequency.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 11:29:26 pm »
(This is what my guy sounds like. http://youtu.be/sAI5y20X2Gk )

Liam stretched his arms as he cracked his back and other joints, feeling much better. He shook his head realizing he had just crashed into another ship. "Oh man," he said with a long sigh afterwards. He began to check the systems. If he could get flying then he could get away without having to sink his savings into this guy's repairs. He then began to hear the annoying beeping of the other ship's hailing signal. Knowing he didn't really have any other choice, he answered the frequency while checking his systems over for damage. He would let the other guy get a couple words in before he sped off.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 11:37:37 pm »
"What the hell you jackwagon! Do you have any idea how many Woolongs you cost me! I'm not even talking about my ship, your terrible flying cracked my hull and MY BOUNTY ESCAPED!!" As the voice screamed through the speaker his figure began popping up on the vid com. He was a Wolf standing about 6'0" probably clocking in at 132lb, had dark brown, auburn fur mix. The last part to pop up on video was his stormy blue eyes, and his forehead sported a small scar above his right eye. "Don't even think of speeding off! I've already tethered my ship to yours!"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:48:33 am by SeaOfWhispers »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 11:46:52 pm »
"Man. Has anyone ever told you how loud you are? Because you are. And we practically just met," Liam said with a shrug as the figure popped up on the vid comm. A brown furred fox with red and black stripes all along his body. His brown eyes weren't anything to look at and he looked like he didn't weigh that much either. Could have weighed 130 pounds at the most and his height looked about 5'8". "So you're saying your tethered to me already? Then what say we go for a joyride huh," Liam said getting in the pilot seat of his cruiser. "That I means I can drag you along," he said beginning to power up.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 11:49:10 pm »
"Free ride baby, i'll just total up how much you owe me for damages" Merit clicked off his vid com and strapped himself in, he had the feeling that this was not going to be a fun ride for him at all. "Scrawny little twerp.....should turn him in for a bounty..."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 11:54:36 pm »
Liam remembered hearing that this guy's bounty got away. Which meant either one of two things. An escape pod was taken or the bounty somehow got ahold of another ship. Liam began to search around for a pod near the ship, knowing the bounty had nowhere to go. And that this would mean the woolongs would be all his. Soon enough Liam spotted what looked definitely out of place floating around in space. He pushed the ignition foward and blasted insanely fast off towards the object, while readying a claw to pick it up. But since he had a guest tethered, he made sure to make some fancy manuevers to either make him sick or throw him around.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 12:00:10 am »
Merit let out intermittent swears as he was flung around. "Uppity brat....thinks he's gonna get that bounty I bet...Ha to bad he doesn't know what I know." Merit clicked on his vid com again. "You call this flying bean sprout?!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 12:03:49 am »
"This? Flying? Oh no. This isn't even cruising," Liam said as he opened up the thrusters to max speed and did a barrel roll, grabbing the pod. "So I guess this means I'm getting that bounty huh?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 12:05:33 am »
"Ha nope, that thing wouldn't escape in a pod, it's smarter than you, that's for damned sure." Merit began fixing his hair occasionally glaring at the vid com.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 12:08:51 am »
"What are you on about old man," Liam asked as he was not sure whether or not to let go of the pod. "Alright. Obviously you know where he is. How about we split it... 50/50. Sound good," Liam asked curiously. He normally never goes down that low but this bounty must be worth something at least. Liam had never really had the best of luck as of late in catching crooks. It was always this wolf that went by the name of Spike that got the big bounties.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 12:10:23 am »
"50/50 you must be insane! 65/35. I get the 65%" Merit smirked a little he spent the past year hunting this thing down, he knew more about it than any living fur.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 12:13:50 am »
"What?! No way you old dog! I need to eat you know," Liam said as went a little higher. "Okay. 55/45. You get the 55. That sound fair since I'm hauling you around? Besides how many woolongs are we talking about here," Liam demanded.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 12:18:25 am »
"55/45 plus you comp my next meal, my wallet was in my cargo bay you know....and only 100 million Woolongs... nothing to big." A Sly grin plastered Merit's face. "So you gonna invite me aboard your piece of metal?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 12:20:44 am »
Liam groaned unsatisfied with the deal. "FINE! Just get aboard before I change my mind will ya," he said pushing the two ships' docking bays together. "Alright. Come on over," Liam said dropping the pod seeing it as useless at this point. "So... 100 million huh? That's quite the number. Who's it out for?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 12:23:20 am »
Merit made his way aboard, sitting in the co-pilots seat like he owned the place. "Just a guy I like to call Shifty Sam....or maybe it's a girl....I bet if it's a female she has big boobies....and is probably brunette..." It was clear at this point Merit had become lost in his fantasy
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 12:35:21 pm »
"Cmon! Get out of your fantasy and tell me where to find him," Liam said pushing Merit out of the co-pilot's chair. "We need to find Same before he gets away," Liam said letting his forehead hit the wheel. "No wonder you lost the bounty."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 12:43:02 pm »
"What's the big idea!?" Merit rubbed his forehead a bit. "Oh right, Shifty Sam...well you see I don't know where Sam could have gone off too....You see...Sam is an alien lifeform....classified as a shapeshifter....." Merit began patting himself down, his face dropping is disappointment when he could not find what he was looking for. "All my notes.....were in my cargo bay..." Out of nowhere he seemed to regain his vitality. "I'm hungry and know the perfect place!"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 12:53:31 pm »
"What?! This isn't the time to eat! Besides I'm broke until we find that bounty," Liam said with a sigh leaning back in his seat. "Fine. Where is it you wanted to go? Just... put in the coordinates, but be gentle with her. It was hard enough to start it up after that nice wreck we had."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 01:00:07 pm »
"Too late you promised to comp my meal." Merit laughed as he punched in the coordinates. Within a handful of minutes they arrived in front of a restaurant. The Bright neon sign blinding to the point of being unable to read what it said. "Best Babes and hottest noodles in the galaxy baby....Or was it hottest babes and best noodles? Who cares babes and food!" Merit dashed inside quickly situating himself in a booth, and from the looks he got it became evident he stopped by, frequently.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 01:10:16 pm »
Liam sighed and sat across from him in the booth. "I guess I did," Liam said putting his head on his elbow. He was interested by the neon lights, and the babes caught his eyes as well. "I guess I can see why you like to come here."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 01:18:07 pm »
A few of the waitresses called out "Hey Merit!"

"Hello Ladies!" Merit began looking around sniffinf the air, taking in all the aromas. As he did so he found himself being slapped upside the head rather swiftly with a paper pad. "OW! What's the big idea!!" Merit turned to face his attacker. "Oh..oh hey Lana"

"Do you have money this time Merit?"

"Of course I have money dollface." He swiftly pointed at Liam. "When have I never not had money."

"Really...Last week when I  had to comp your meal, or how about the week before that. Should I continue? Plus weren't you out on some bounty?"

"I was, but this jerk crashed into me, busting open my cargo hull allowing the little bugger to escape. But don't worry Lana once I recapture it we'll be living large" He offered a wink and a thumbs up with that last part.

Lana just rolled here eyes and walked off without taking the order.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2014, 01:19:48 pm »
Liam looked at Merit suspiciously. "So you call me names but yet you can't afford to pay your own meal," Liam said crossing his arms. "Well well well. Look who's on the better side of things now."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2014, 01:27:48 pm »
"Definitely not you, seeing as how you, a broke man, is going to comp, a fellow broke man's meal." Merit shrugged  "Well get Shifty Sam..i have an idea of perhaps where he, she, it could have ran off to."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2014, 01:32:50 pm »
"And where exactly would we find him genius? If you didn't know... we're in the middle of a neon lit, babe filled restaurant in the middle of space. Not exactly like we're hunting this guy down on a planet. Which would be much easier by the way," Liam said raising his eyebrow in curiosity to Merit's plan.