Author Topic: Blinding Lights, Corporate Sabatoge (IC)  (Read 4982 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: Blinding Lights, Corporate Sabatoge (IC)
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2014, 11:31:15 pm »
"I wouldn't exactly call it survival of the fittest, perhaps survival of the most cunning and ruthless. Definitely not fittest. The what is a trial run of sorts, to see how you operate live-action. I can only gather so much information from files. Plus this let's me judge how well you react in certain situations outside your comfort zone."

The elevator stopped, the doors slowly opening pouring light in. "Now each of your weapon set-ups should be labeled or marked with your name"

(I'm going to assume Black is busy with life stuff, so I will just inform him of the events that come to pass once he returns."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2014, 02:21:28 am »
holly rushed over to her weapons and pointed her pistol at Willow, who already had her weapons since they were by the doorlher pistol defnsively "Holly...don't do anything stupid...Jack or Jas or whatever your name is...are these loaded"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2014, 03:45:51 am »
"No, I wasn't sure how much ammo we would need so I had a friend drive a truck to the site. We'll get locked-and-loaded once we are on site." Jas walked over to his guns inspecting his Specters. "I assume the guns are to everybody's liking?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2014, 04:31:31 am »
Holly pulled the trigger with a loud click "if they were loaded the answer would be yes..." she sighed and tucked the pistol into her cleavage, slung her AR over her shoulder and held her shotgun at her side, willow followed a similar pattern bet instead of holding it ready she secured the mp5 to a belt on her hip
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2014, 11:05:17 am »
Rick walks out of the elevator as a casual pace, and tilts his head as Holly rushes past him, he smirks as she pulls a gun on her sister, "And I thought I had family issues."

After Jas mentions they are unloaded he relaxes and walks to where his weapons are displayed, he picks up each weapon one at a time.  For the P30s, he pulls back the slide on the pistols, looking into the chamber, sliding out the empty clip, and checking the safety, before sliding into the underarm holsters he has under his trench-coat.  For the Franchi shotgun he checks the magazine and the safety and checks for a strap to hold it over his shoulder, lacking that he just holds it pointed down.  "Well Jack, you know what I like.  Looks to be in order."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2014, 02:44:17 pm »
"You chased me for three years, I should hope I know what kind of weaponry you like." Jas offered up a smirk with his comment. "Alright kiddos if you don't put some pep in your step i'm going to leave you behind, or worse."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2014, 08:36:30 pm »
Chanel and Izzy had looked over there weapons in their usual manner and began to follow Jas again. "Well, they certainly didn't hold back this time...pretty nice stuff I must say." Chanel said.

Izzy nodded "Yeah, I usually don't use all this standard issue stuff...but, not the first time I've modified a weapon so we'll see what happens."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2014, 12:42:04 am »
"Unauthorized modifications are punishable by death." Jas waved his pistol at two corpses in the corner. From the decomposition rate the two had been dead for 3 weeks now. "But as I stated earlier, depending on how smoothly this goes, i'll be able to open up market on approved modifications for the guns."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2014, 02:26:48 pm »
Rick frowns at the corpses, "Don't you guys have some kind of cleaning service?  I'm sure you can leave something else as warnings to follow the rule that doesn't stink up the place so much."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2014, 04:12:56 pm »
"Eh, I haven't really gotten around to calling anybody yet. Well everybody looks to be locked and loaded, which means, everybody back in the elevator and then down to the parking garage. Well come on now."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2014, 04:26:30 pm »
"We can't really go anywhere without ammunition" holly's voice was flat and cold "when and where do we get to the part where we actually get loaded"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2014, 04:33:54 pm »
"If you'd have been listening I already said there is going to be a truck with ammo already at the site. Mostly because this is your trial run so ammo isn't an issue, but if you do well enough you'd best remember only 5 clips of spare ammo, so stock accordingly."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Remley Bishop

• Male
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2014, 02:49:24 pm »
Rick flicks his tail in agitation, then walks back into the elevator, "Really Jack..  Isn't that something you have 'people' to do for you?"  He leans back in the elevator and mutters, "Oh god, this is going to be the death of me.  Am I going to be shot in the back or in the face,  accident or on purpose..?"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2014, 02:56:08 pm »
the pair got in the elevator and Holly pulled her knife out silently standing  behind Willow she had it raised  about to stab her in the neck

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2014, 01:52:48 pm »
"It is something we have people for, but the boss likes to rotate who we use so nobody get's too familiar with the place." Jas set the destination to the garage and looked over his shoulder looking at Holly and Willow. "I wouldn't do that, I mean you can. However it will result in your death as well."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2014, 02:04:50 pm »
Willow spoke up "I wouldn't do it" a glance downward showed her knife at Holly's thigh...right where the femoral artery would be, and high enough that a tourniquet wouldn't help

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2014, 02:07:51 pm »
"Well either way whoever stabs whoever will result in death for the both of you, well us actually...we sorta us." Jas just shrugged.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke