Author Topic: Alphas (IC)  (Read 7560 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Alphas (IC)
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2014, 08:01:33 pm »
Griff heard a voice and gained conscious back he got up slowly feeling pain still wishing it would stop Griff said" im alright but this wound hurts like a mother"
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2014, 11:08:49 pm »
Farica shook her head and grabbed the ice shard, then yanked, removing it quickly. She gestured to Merit. "Monorail. Now."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »
Griff yelped in pain. taking out his handgun and began to run watching as blood trickled down his arm. he ignored it and booked it to the monrail jump kicking and Alpha in his way

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 11:21:57 pm »
Scott soon heard his phone ring and threw away the bottle on the way. He checked the ID but saw nothing, he still answered it though. "Hello?" He asked, unsure of who it was.
Mate of WereCat

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 12:44:25 am »
Merit simply nodded and gave a regal bow before dashing to the monorail. "You should be more careful brother Griff. The devil has made these Abominations strong, seek safety in the light and your brothers shall be by your side."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2014, 02:53:39 am »
Griff reached the monorail nodding at the words Merit said. Griff gave covering fire for the people running to the monorail making sure people made it

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:46 pm »
Wise heard the group he called answer. "Listen. We don't have much time. If you don't leave out your back exit now you will be killed. The valkyries are here and they cannot be reasoned with. Only use your powers to flee. You guys aren't powerful enough. I will meet you guys at the subway headquarters," Wise said with a whisper into the phone before he hung it up.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2014, 11:16:09 pm »
"not powerful enough huh? We'll see about that, you guys get away" she hung up the phone and grinned She stepped out of her car and pulled a can of  spray Ether out of the back, she lit it up and tossed it as high as possible, watching it explode violently "that ought to get their attention"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2014, 11:24:48 pm »
Scott quickly hung up the phone and grabbed his backpack after downing another beverage. He ran to the roof and made a long jump to a shorter nearby building, rolling as he landed and proceeded to use a fire escape to get to the ground. He knew where the place was but never really liked being there.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 11:42:09 pm »
Aparrantly not every alpha recieved a call from Wise, because as Farica started to follow her squad back to the monorail, a small group of them attempted to block her way. One alpha's arms were covered in blue flame, another's in ice crystals, and a third simply held a trash-can lid. The first launched a fireball at her, which she dodged and followed up with a quick burst from her rifle. As the first crumbled, the third jumped and placed the lid underneath her like a skateboard, then flew at the Valkrie leader. Farica flipped her rifle over and readied the bayonet; the alpha forced the rifle aside with her telekenesis and grabbed at the gun, no doubt to disassemble it. Farica drew her knife as her rifle was pushed aside, and rammed it into the alpha's chest. Theknofe went with her as she flipped backward off of the lid and landed heavily. She leveled her rifle at the second in time for the gun to catch an ice shard; it shattered on impact and knocked it from her hands. She quickly drew her sidearm and fired off three rounds center of mass at the Cryokenetic alpha; he crumpled. Farica then calmly reloaded her pistol, holstered it, and picked up her rifle. She strode smoothly over to the alpha with the knife in her chest, aimed her rifle at her execution style, and fired off a short burst. After reloading, she knealt and yanked her knife free from the corpse, then sheathed it and continued back to the monorail; until a can or ether exploded in the sky. She dropped into a crouched and watched the road in the direction it had come from.

In the monorail was a white metal locker with a giant green cross on it. That would likely be the reason Farica had sent them back.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2014, 12:03:14 am »
Merit kneeled in front of the cross, preforming the symbol of the cross on himself. "As you bore the burden for these furs so shall I bear the burden." Merit flicked on his comms while reaching out to grab the cross. "Farica, Archangel here and Griff made it as well. I have the cross in my possession. Where shall we take this to in order to purify these tainted grounds?"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:08:38 am by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2014, 12:06:06 am »
(i'd be stupid to come for you)
From the direction the shots had come from there were shouts, curses, and more small explosions. they stopped for a moment then something came flying through the air, a molotov cocktail landed about fifteen feet away from them, before long more were flying through the air
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2014, 12:53:45 am »
"Stay there." Farica shot at a few of the molotovs, but when she hit one, the fiery liquid rained down on her armor, bringing back a memory she constantly fought to keep suppressed:

Flashback: Farica glanced at her husband beside her, behind the patrol car. He nodded, the lights from the car flashing in his eyes. They were in a standoff outside of the bank, with Alphas inside, hoping to make an easy haul to find their little rebellion. An order came to move in and she rose into a tactical stance, her husband moving ahead of her. No sooner than they moved out from behind the car, someone exited the building, cloaked in flames. Her husband raised his gun and gave the classic line of freeze or I will shoot... That's where the whole thing went bad. The figure laughed, and a flash of light blasted them. Before she could do anything, her husband was engulfed in flame; a large amount had splashed back onto her, and she was ablaze as well. She crawled to her mate and tried to ignore the burning as she attempted to extinguish him. After a while, though, the pain was too great and the world went dark. She woke up afterwards in the hospital to the news that her husband was no more. :end of flashback.

Farica shook the memory and patted out the remaining flickers of fire; the rain had put most of it out. She filtered her pain and sorrow into hatred again and looked at where the Molotov rain was coming from. She took off in its direction, rifle ready.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2014, 01:03:11 am »
Merit simply nodded, "We stand guard here Griff. Let the children of the damned one come at us, for a cleansing wave shall protect us and set them ablaze in a holy fire."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2014, 01:06:36 am »
The street was uphill, rivulets ran down the grooves in the road where countless cars drove day today and at the top of the hill in a gas station parking spacestood a female fox in a stylish black business suit making molotovs and a raccoon in the gas station uniform using acceleration on his arm to throw them
the fox looked up, partially in cover behind a crimson mini cooper and smiled "Hello general"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2014, 01:11:52 am »
Farica silently leveled her rifle at the mini and opened fire, punching .30" holes all in the metal of the vehicle. She wasn't happy; not that she would talk much anyways if she was...

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2014, 01:25:55 am »
"wrong move general..." The bullets caught the raccoon in his chest and the fox ducked behind the vehicle. The rivulets pooled at the bottom of the hill, and a scent wafted into her helmet...gasoline, a glance upwards showed all the gas pumps were running, but hanging freely. the car squealed and began to pull away, a single molotov flying out the window and igniting the river of gasoline

(here's hoping you don't die...but it'll at least blind most of the squads thermals)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2014, 01:38:06 am »
As soon as the car started moving, Farica I clipped one of her frags from her belt, pulled the pin, and threw the grenade. She took off the other way when she saw the Molotov, but the flames were soon almost on her. She snagged a street-light as she ran, using it and her momentum to throw her armored self into a shop's glass window. She crashed through it, then kicked the back door open and exited into the alley beyond.

(Here's to hoping you don't die. Those grenades can be rather... Pesky.  (:  and only the snipers have thermals. Speaking of snipers... Where's Madeline?)

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2014, 01:46:16 am »
Griff heard more explosions he was concerned and said "im risking it if im not back im either dead or captured." Griff loaded his pistol as he knew his shoulder was still badly injured. he ran threw the smoke and explosions shooting and taking fire from different places

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2014, 01:57:39 am »
(um...you're dismissing that as a large scale firebomb...that needs to be edited, you're forgetting the boom)

(oh i'm sure she'll turn up)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2014, 02:00:26 am »
Merit kneeled in front of the cross, preforming the symbol of the cross on himself. "As you bore the burden for these furs so shall I bear the burden." Merit flicked on his comms while reaching out to grab the cross. "Farica, Archangel here and Griff made it as well. I have the cross in my possession. Where shall we take this to in order to purify these tainted grounds?"

(The cross is painted on it... It's a medical cabinet... Wht, uncontained gasoline wouldn't go boom. It would all ignite and burn for quite some time. Now, contained, it would cause a BLEVE, or boiling liquid expanding gas explosion. That tends to be a large gas tank with no open valves.)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2014, 02:15:29 am »

(The cross is painted on it... It's a medical cabinet... Wht, uncontained gasoline wouldn't go boom. It would all ignite and burn for quite some time. Now, contained, it would cause a BLEVE, or boiling liquid expanding gas explosion. That tends to be a large gas tank with no open valves.)

(except that in a stoichiometric mixture gasoline vapor can cause an explosion up to approximately 9x that of liquid nitroglycerine of the same volume, a molotov does burn hot enough to vaporize gasoline, a molotov cocktail can also be called a petrol bomb, with propet application of heat (Kit) the bottle can easily become a fuel air bomb which if burst in air could catch rising gasoline vapor)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:58:49 am by whtwolf »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2014, 03:56:04 am »
Griff heard more explosions he was concerned and said "im risking it if im not back im either dead or captured." Griff loaded his pistol as he knew his shoulder was still badly injured. he ran threw the smoke and explosions shooting and taking fire from different places

'Archangel' shook his head and ripped the Med Cabinet off the wall and began sprinting to and eventually catching up with Griff. "If you didn't comeback you'd be dead, they couldn't use you for anything. Not even your armor, although they'd probably take it as a trophy. Now we should focus on finding Farica and leaving"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2014, 05:19:08 am »
Blades responded "Loud and Clear!" with that he hung up and finished loading his backpack. "I'm tired of running....I wish things could just be...different I suppose." with that, he opened the window in the back of his kitchen to the fire escape. "Alright...subway station's not too far from here...just need to keep moving and stay off the main street." he told himself as he stepped off the fire escape.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2014, 09:27:14 am »
(um...you're dismissing that as a large scale firebomb...that needs to be edited, you're forgetting the boom)

(oh i'm sure she'll turn up)
   (im simply saying i heard it in distance and it doesnt have to be large scale to hear it plus she threw a frag grenade those are actually loud)