Author Topic: The Omega Killer. (1x1 with Sledge)  (Read 3507 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
The Omega Killer. (1x1 with Sledge)
« on: September 11, 2014, 01:08:18 am »
The Omega Killer, the case that kick started your hunt for a deranged serial killer. However for you it was personal, his first victim made it personal. You sit behind your desk going over every case not you ever took, from the first victim at the World's Fair in 1933 to present day 1954 Chicago. You grab the file for the first victim, taking a deep breath as you do so. Slowly and with great care you open the file, taking a moment to collect yourself; soon you quickly begin to visualize the scene as you re-read the file. The sound of laughter begins to fill your air and the diverse smells of corned beef, sauerkraut, and polish sausage begin to waft through your nose. Soon enough though the colour begins to drain away leaving only dark black and stanch white in it's place. You begin making your way towards the smell, finding yourself at a stack of trunks used to haul machinery in. As you open it the smell intensifies, and you final get the first speck of colour to return to your vison. Red, more and more of it begins to fill your sight, as you gaze upon the mangled body of a female; with the Greek Alpha carved into her forehead and her stomach bearing the message. "I am Alpha, The Beginning.... However your mind pushes that message aside to focus on the symbol and more importantly, her face, your sisters face. Your vision is broken by a sharp rap on your door, the Captain stood there with a new cop. "This is O'Malley, he's to be your new partner, I want him up to speed on this Case.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:14:36 am by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
Re: The Omega Killer. (1x1 with Sledge)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 01:14:28 am »
Jack O'Malley began to look around at the case files, his lips moving as he counted, stopping on 15. Fifteen victims the Omega Killer had claimed. O'Malley walked over to his desk and set his box down, which allowed you to properly size him up. Jack O'Malley stood at 6' even and clocked in at around 135lb, sporting dark brown hair with caramel highlights done up in a Faux-Hawk. After he set his box down he placed his hands on his hips and began to survey the area. "I hear you're the foremost authority on this Omega Killer, though nobody will tell me why. " He clicked his tongue a few times. "Mind handing me that." Jack said pointing to the file. "It would help to get a fresh set of eyes on it."

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 01:23:37 pm »
The young woman behind the desk looked up and gave him a quick once over, then pushed the file across. She was attractive enough, around 5' 9" and 150lbs. Her hair was platinum blonde and her eyes were bright blue. Her skin, though fairly pale, was flawless. The name on her desk was Layla Stone.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 01:49:39 pm »
"So Miss....Stone." O'Malley grabbed the file, flipping through it "any new leads? I mean fifteen vics, there's gotta be something new right?" O'Malley whistled whenever he read the Victims name. "I know this lady, well not personally. I have a pin-up card of her. She was gorgeous, shame about her."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 01:55:24 pm »
"No new leads, no suspects, no evidence..." She stood. "The short of it is, we have nothing."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 02:07:56 pm »
"Well I can tell you this, these killings are ritualistic and building up to something bigger, some sort of Grand Finally." O'Malley spun the file around pointing at the message of the victims stomach. "I am Alpha, The Beginning...the question is, if that's the beginning then what's the end."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 02:13:14 pm »
"The end will be us putting this freak away for good." She walked over to the coffee machine, simply to avoid looking at her sister's file, and poured herself a mug; no creamer, no sugar. "Coffee, Mr. O'Malley?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 04:33:11 pm »
"Uh, sure why not." He clicked his tongue a few times. "I am Alpha, The Beginning......What does that mean....mean specifically what does it mean to him?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 05:18:30 pm »
"I don't know what it means." She sighed and shook her head as she poured him a mug as well. No doubt he'd seen the name on the file of the first victim by now and made the connection.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 05:54:52 pm »
"Hey her name is Stone...just like yours. Wait, don't tell me she was your sister?" O'Malley took his coffee, retrieving a flask from his leather jacket sitting atop his box,. He poured some of the contents into the coffee and stirred it around. "That would explain why everybody says this case is personal to you."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 06:05:36 pm »
"Yeah..." She said with a smirk. "You could say it's a little personal..." She returned to her seat and kicked her boots up on her desk. "Now, I don't know you-I've never even heard of you-and they're putting you on my case? No. I want to know who I'm working with, so you're going to tell me about yourself or you're not going to do anything in this case."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 09:16:05 am »
"Everybody just calls me O'Malley, I've got my associates in criminal psychology, I did a few years on the beat on the south side of Chicago, but I figured they thought best that I was on this case given my schooling background...Let's see what else..no living relatives, never been married, i'm Irish Catholic; big surprise right...That seems to be it." O'Malley offered a smirk with those last words, giving the feeling that wasn't all, but it was all that miss Stone was going to get.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 09:20:10 am »
"Good. Now, lets get something else out of the way also..." She said, taking her get down from the desk and leaning towards him. "I don't trust you. It's nothing personal, but I've never even seen you work and I don't know you very well, so I don't trust you with my life yet. That must be earned, much as I'll try to earn yours. Understood?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 04:39:54 pm »
O'Malley waved a dismissive hand. "Captain said you don't have much choice in it, he said they feel it's become to personal and has clouded your judgement, and with no progress that it has become a waste of company resources, besides I don't need you looking after me. I can take care of myself." O'Malley spun around in his chair reading a file and drinking his spiked coffee. "Also my record is sealed so it would be useless to try and dig up more info." He took a few more sips and tossed the file aside, picking up a new one. "You're the fourth division I've been bounced to, so this is nothing new."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 08:33:18 pm »
"Good, then I don't have to tell you I'm driving." She said, standing and walking to the door. "And you buy the coffee next time."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2014, 11:18:41 pm »
"I'm not buying coffee when the station has perfectly.......passable coffee." He laughed a little at his comment. "Oh and don't worry I drive myself." He took out a set of keys from his coat pocket. The keys themselves fit one Royal Enfield Super Meteor
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:01:02 pm by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 12:13:16 am »
"I pictured you as more of the muscle car type..." Layla said, digging out her keys to a brand new Ford Thunderbird. "I'm a bit surprised..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 12:37:36 am »
"Can't fit those into tight spots" he offered a wink with those words "but in ask actuality I've had to take my Royal through more narrow alleyways than one should ever have to, by the way we're we headed?"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:01:18 pm by ColonelMustang »
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 06:40:51 pm »
"For now, Murpheys." She said, giving the name of a local diner. "I haven't eaten yet."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 09:50:46 pm »
(also total side note. The Ford Thunderbird, while it was sold starting October 22 of 1954 is was sold as a 1955 model so it technically has no 1954 production dates.)

"A girl that likes to eat, I might actually like you." O'Malley tossed his leather jacket on, to protect against the cool Fall weather. "Just don't order a salad."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 09:53:15 pm »
(Yeah, thus it would be brand new. You did say it's '55...)

"Do I look like a salad girl?" She asked, flashing a bright, albeit brief, smile. "I'm more in the mood for a bacon cheeseburger..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 09:56:43 pm »
to present day 1954 Chicago.

(lol actually ^^^)

"And now I lost my appetite. Here I was worried that I might get shot, now I have to worry about you having a heart attack out in the field." O'Malley tossed the doors open as they headed outside. A light snow fall had begun to cover the ground. "No, I'm gonna stick with Shepherds pie...in the one place my brothers can't eat it." A glare followed O'Malley's last words.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 10:39:53 pm »
(It would still be brand new. It's like cars now. They released the '55 model in '54.)

"What?" Layla asked, unlocking her car. "I don't eat them that often. Who're your brothers, then?"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 11:02:44 pm »
"Those arses always liked to still my food, but luckily my sisters took pity on me." He offered up a wolfish grin. "Well i'm headed over, all this talk of food is making my hunger worse." O'Malley hoped on his motorcycle and speed off going above the speed limit, warranting a few groans from near by officers. One of the officers looked over at Stone. "Watch out for him, good kid but a loose cannon."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 11:08:35 pm »
"Yeah, I can tell..." Layla muttered, climbing into her car and firing it up. She took off after him, running the actual speed limit, not the one in O'Malley's head. She pulled her black t-bird into a spot at Murphey's a few minutes later and got out, then went inside and found O'Malley. Once she was seated across from him, she ordered and waited for him to say something.