Author Topic: Technophile ooc  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Technophile ooc
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2014, 11:11:44 am »
K I'll get this card up
Name: Zeklon
Species: Wolf
Looks: All black fur with a hint of red on his right face, about 6'2 average build,green eyes,has a scar on his hand from a bullet wound, handsome.
Powers: (Not really power but ok) Exo-strength.dash, and agility(due to jump jets)
Personality: talks sometimes but other than that he is very quiet, he usually isn't that happy but when somebody needs help he the first to jump to it
Possessions:Smart Pistol MKS, and plasma rifle(almost looks like it shoots lighting)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:59:15 am by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2014, 11:36:58 am »
Ok. Seems good. You're in.
Mate of WereCat

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2014, 01:51:05 pm »
Furenzied, you are the first person on this site to really get me interested into a sci-fi setting... so you know what that means...

If you aren't overloaded already, i'd like to see about joining.  I'll have a character card soon that i may or may not use depending on how things are going on my end.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2014, 01:52:03 pm »
Ok. Awesome. Thanks.
Mate of WereCat

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2014, 02:25:36 pm »
And when i said soon, i meant now. :D

Name:  Jack Fairchild Foster

Species: Marbled Polecat

Looks: Nothing special for what he is.  Black base fur with orange blotches on his main body.  Black fur on the limbs and tail and head, with some white markings on the face.  Wears dark pants and a black leather jacket.  He usually wears plain grey shirts and grey shoes.

Tech: No cybernetic tech here.  Just a headset with a basic HUD like you would see on a first person shooter game.  Has a built-in flashlight.  He also has some tools on him, like a small prybar, a second flashlight and other things you’d expect a crook to carry.

Stance on how things are running: Horrible.  He was ignorant about the state of the city until he lost contact with his sister Ari a few years ago.  Since then he’s been looking for clues on her whereabouts, stomping on any shady looking person in his way.  He doesn’t know much about the resistance, and doesn’t care about them until they start helping him.  Jack looks down on cybernetic tech and is less trusting of those who have heavily modified their bodies with technology.

Personality: For a person who is undoubtedly a cold-blooded murderer, Jack seems like a pretty nice guy, and that’s cause he IS a nice guy.  He just won’t put up with shady businessmen and shifty-eyed thugs in a peaceful manner... usually; there are ways you can get him to listen.  Good social skills, knows how to talk his way out of things some people would give up over.  One area that Jack falls short in is seeing the difference between a trap and somebody who is legitimately trying to help him out.

Other: No military training, but he’s done a lot of practice at the range and he’s been in enough gunfights to know how to stay alive.  His weapon of choice is a now rather ancient AUG-style bullpup assault rifle that used to belong to his father.  For sidearms he has a very plain 45. pistol (or the equivalent bullet in this day and age) and an eight-inch double edged knife.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 07:28:18 pm by Tren »

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2014, 02:34:21 pm »
Seems legit. *thumbs up*
Mate of WereCat

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2014, 07:28:58 pm »
[insert employer's name here]

Name:  Harris Thatcher

Species: Sloth Bear

Looks: Dark brown fur with white a cream white V on his chest and white markings on his face.  Heavyset and medium hight, green eyes that stare you to the bone.  The left side of his face is disfigured from a fire, and he only has one functioning eye.  Wears heavy body armor and a ballistic-resistant shield.

Tech: Harris is about to receive a cybernetic eye to replace the one he lost during a fire, a mere four days ago.  (Furenzied, you can stuff whatever else you want into that new eye of his... hehe.)  Other than that just the tech that is equipped with his armor (HUD and soforth.)

Stance on how things are running: Indifferent.  All that matters to him is keeping food on the table for his family.  What he doesn't know is that [insert employer here] is masking something.  About a year and a half ago, Harris' family went missing under mysterious circumstances, and the 'family' Harris has been talking to is only an AI set up in their place.  Meanwhile, all of the money that Harris thinks is going to his family is being recycled into the company that is paying him to begin with... in other words, he's going to be rather grumpy when he finds out his life is a lie.

Personality: Harris is a brutal and cold soul, caring only for himself and his family.  His morals are numbed by his sense of purpose; to make ensure the survival of himself and those he cares about, which are few and far between.  The few friends Harris used to have are long dead now, and the only thing that has kept him going is his family.  Too bad they don't exist!

Other: Harris is employed by [insert employer's name here] to take care of the company's dirty work.  He is a skilled fighter and will almost certainly overpower you in a brawl.  Negotiation is impossible unless you're on his side.  Weapons are whatever [insert employer's name here] would supply, though i do have some designs of my own, if you wanted to allow that.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2014, 07:42:28 pm »
Marlowe and co...I think that would be decent for an employer.
Mate of WereCat

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2014, 07:43:59 pm »
Alright, just give me an intro post and i'll try to keep up as best i can.

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2014, 03:39:06 pm »
Name: Jake "Sparks" Volin

Species: Grey white shark

Looks: Dark grey/white skin and brown hair. around 5'3 slim build. Fluorescent blue eyes(they are not cybernetic). Tribal Tattoo on the right arm.

Tech: Talon Armor with integrated guardian system. Headset with vecton HUD visor. Holographic mini computer/multi function tool(contains welding torch,Hacking device, Melee weapon).

A small UAV and an uniquely customized tsunami battle rifle .

Stance on how things are running: he is member of the rebellion and is called as one of the rebellions best techs.

Personality: Jake is sometimes a real Chatterbox but still focused on that what he is currently doing. usually he very is Friendly and hard to make upset but sometimes... you shouldn't try to make him Angry.
He have a small helper syndrome so he often try to help someone if someone need help.

Other: he got his nickname because he is a master in tech.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2014, 04:00:18 pm »
Ehhh...get rid of the UAV and that's fine, he can still keep the rifle though but in all honesty Cross won't like him using it often.

Another note, nice to meet you.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2014, 11:10:01 pm »
Name: Blake "Blight" Nevermore
Species: raven
Looks: pitch black with an oilspill type rainbow shine. Serrated beak and razor sharp talons on hands and feet. Bright, neon green eyes. Wears a leather jacket over a bright green shirt and black jeans. Does not wear shoes or socks, as she often uses her foot-talons as weapons.
Tech: long rang encrypted mental uplink, holographic flight instruments/HUD projected from mini projectors visible as a small line of dots along each cheek-bone, short-burst boosters made to augment flight capabilities. Carries a glock 18 painted with blood splatters on each hip.
Stance on how things are running: the world is prey-ground and the tech makes it that much better; uses it to have fun, typically of the less than legal sort.
Personality: cannibalistic, sadistic and ruthless, surprisingly fun-loving and rebellious.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:32:28 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2014, 11:45:53 pm »
Well well, this should put an interesting spin on things...  (:  Can't wait to see were this goes.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2014, 12:33:35 am »
I believe my card is finished...
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2014, 09:29:23 am »
What does the mental uplink do?
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2014, 05:57:31 pm »
It's like Killswitch's. open electronic locks, override less secured systems, etc...

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2014, 06:52:46 pm »
Oh, ok...seems to be in order, not sure how I'd fit her into the scheme of things but I'll try.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2014, 05:29:22 pm »
mind if I hop in late?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2014, 06:03:23 pm »
Feel free.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2014, 06:28:49 pm »
Name: abbey
Species:lynx
Looks:she is short, her work keeps her in shape, natural coloring.
Tech: grappling hook, blowtorch, an incredibly versatile omni tool, thermal goggles, and a high security storage drive.
Stance:as long as one big business wants her to steal tech from another big business so that they can rip it off, she's cool with just about whatever.
Personality:she is relatively average, enjoys her work, not much of a love life, tends to run rather than fight, and lover to read.
Other:if anything comes to mind i'll post it.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2014, 06:31:59 pm »
Is an omni tool like a virtual or the literal swiss army knife?
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2014, 06:41:18 pm »
Is an omni tool like a virtual or the literal swiss army knife?
non virtual, shape memory alloy(voltage activated instead of heat) in order to save space, different voltages would allow it to become different tools
includes socket set, ratcheting screwdriver set, mini pry bar, knife, metal file, glass cutter, mini hacksaw, linesman pliers
i'll ask before i throw a new tool in in the middle of things cause I know i've forgotten a few things
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 06:52:24 pm by Jacoby Quinn »

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2014, 07:18:09 pm »
Ok.

...I'll work her in somehow. You're in.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2014, 07:35:16 pm »
Ok.

...I'll work her in somehow. You're in.

I had a plan to work myself in by stealing the experimental tech they put in stephens head if that is okay...after not too long it would likely be him and sledge sent after me

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2014, 07:38:32 pm »
However you wanna hop in is fine but I'm talking about the grand scheme of things.
Mate of WereCat