Author Topic: Oracle.Net (IC)  (Read 1907 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Oracle.Net (IC)
« on: October 14, 2014, 12:20:54 am »
Sirens and the sound of feet pounding the ground filled the air. Jack, Chloe, and Cricket could be found dashing across the rooftops. The others could be seen below dashing through the Alleyways. Jack's voice popped in over the comms. "Prowl, you and Salvsky take the other two enforcers and break left. The perp ducked into the warehouse down at the edge. You trap he from below, we'll get him from above."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Oracle.Net (IC)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 08:39:26 am »
Barrett grunted "can't believe I have these runts slowing me down"

Jacoby folded his ears down quietly and did as he was told, it was cold out here, he shivered a little as he ran, slipping on an empty beer bottle and falling down, he watched as Barrett glanced back and continued running.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 12:40:36 pm »
"Affirmative." Prowl replied, breaking left. "Moving to intercept. Let's move, people."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 01:46:49 pm »
Barrett followed close behind Prowl, his gaze fixed on her  rear "heh...nice to have such a good view on such a crappy mission"

Jacoby scrabbled to his feet almost falling again, running after his team...barrett had been screwing with him all night, even going so far as to hold his gun out of his reach, and more than once picking him up and tossing him whenever he hesitated.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 04:38:09 pm »
As you gain on the perp you hear the sounds of people and furs screaming, mixed in with the clattering of objects being knocked over. Jack popped in over the comms "Alright we're in position on top, we'll work our way down. If the schematics are correct we'll trap him 5th floor. Keep your eyes focused, there's a lot of hiding places for him"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 05:21:29 pm »
"Alright, Barrett." Prowl said. "You go in first. And try to keep your eyes on the mission..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 05:47:39 pm »
Cricket smirked at Prowl's comment then man a head motion to Jacoby signaling him to hurry up. "I'll take left, easier to canvas the floors if we split up then regroup at the base of the stairs." Without waiting for the go ahead Cricket put his plan into action
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 07:02:57 pm »
Jacoby ran forwards  to the right, his face flushed as he realized he was falling behind
 Bear looked up at prowl "heh, whatever you say"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 11:58:03 pm »
"Barrett..." Prowl tapped the grip of her gun, then drew it, readying herself for entry. "Get after Cricket. You go it alone, you die. He should know that by now. Jacoby, you're with me. We'll take right."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 05:48:40 pm »
he glanced back at her "what does it look like i'm doing" he turned back and disappeared around a corner

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 07:30:15 pm »
(so this abruptly ended on the first page)