Author Topic: Alphas (IC-R)  (Read 13642 times)

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
Re: Alphas (IC-R)
« Reply #425 on: October 17, 2014, 10:22:58 am »
"What do to need me to do?" Jackson asked as she grabbed his shoulder.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #426 on: October 17, 2014, 01:14:46 pm »
Jaci shook her head and took the energy from him; using her own in this instance would've killed her. She gasped as the fragments of the hollow point bullet that had hit her was expelled through her wound and he wound started closing up. "I'm sorry I didn't ask first..." She said tiredly. "But sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission... I only took just enough to heal myself... Nothing more."

----------

Pounce opened the gate just wide enough for one fur to get through and motioned him in, creating a area behind him where the bullets were blocked with her telekenesis. As soon as he was through, she closed the gate and slid the giant lock-bar home.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #427 on: October 17, 2014, 02:21:12 pm »
Jackson nodded and sat down on the ground. "You should probably go lay down... The gate is closed.... We're safe right?"
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2014, 02:46:21 pm »
"We might be..." Jaci said, attempting to stand with minimal success. "I need to help though, in case we aren't..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #429 on: October 17, 2014, 04:07:25 pm »
Jackson shook his head and nodded, helping up. "you want me to carry you?"

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2014, 04:56:13 pm »
Griff was glad he was safe for now "Thanks, for letting me in I held them off long enough for them to get back." He laid his back against the wall he looked at Pounce "It's my fault they got here when I went missing, they went after me leading them here." He slumped down to the ground putting his head on his knees
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2014, 10:35:39 am »
(Sorry I wasn't on that much was yesterday Cancer awareness fundraiser)
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/