Author Topic: Technoplile ICC  (Read 20548 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Technoplile ICC
« Reply #650 on: November 16, 2014, 04:41:59 pm »
"Where can I find her? her work...her lunch habits, somewhere she goes regularly, I'll take it from there." she sighed "last question...are you SURE you want to know?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #651 on: November 16, 2014, 04:45:00 pm »
The man answered some of the questions easily. Mentioned that she doesn't have a job but gos around places on a weekly basis. "Yeah...I need to know this." He sadly said.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #652 on: November 16, 2014, 04:56:32 pm »
she thanked him and hung up finishing her food and heading out to the location she would be at soonest, A coffee shop.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #653 on: November 16, 2014, 05:27:48 pm »
In about 15 minutes after arrival, a modestly dressed Leopard showed up, the same one in the picture. She sat down and ordered a coffee. About 10 minutes after that, a handsomely dressed fox showed up and sat in a table opposite her. Judging by their reactions it was probably just another customer. About 5 minutes after that the Leopard opened up her phone and seemed to message someone, tbe phone was of an older model, one of the ones that had the simpler UI's and simpler securities as well. She sent and recieved some messages, this seemed likely to go on a while and she seemed to get a but antsy as well as time passed.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #654 on: November 17, 2014, 07:36:23 pm »
she watched intently, just waiting. She saw the phone...but hacking never was her thing. If someone puts a keypad on an armored door, going through the wall is still an option, and that WAS her style. She sat patiently....judging from the women's impatience she was waiting for something...or someone.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #655 on: November 17, 2014, 07:49:20 pm »
A few people came by but none seemed too interested with her. About 10 minutes after that she was about to leave before a average looking Wolf man showed up and hugged her from behind. She seemed surprised at that but smiled once she found out who it was. By reading the lips a name along the lines of Blake was seen and they talked a bit. The man ordered a fruity drink and they talked some more before they left together and headed to another building, seemingly a living complex of sorts.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #656 on: November 17, 2014, 08:04:38 pm »
she followed and once in the lobby (i'm assuming hotel) quickly snatched a suitcase from a bellhop bot nearby while no one was looking and followed the pair into the elevator.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #657 on: November 17, 2014, 08:10:40 pm »
(Ehhhh...they kinda have floors for that too.)

The pair exited on floor 18 and headed into room 309E, where another feminine voice greeted them.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #658 on: November 17, 2014, 08:20:51 pm »
she walked past them without breaking stride and as soon as they closed the door she walked around the corner and sat considering her options "i could check for vacancy in the adjacent rooms, go through the duct work, pose as staff...or scale the building...vacancy is the least risky, i'll start there" she returned to the elevator, leaving the suitcase in it...someone was bound to turn it into lost and found, and went to the front desk "what rooms do you  have free on floors 17, 18, and 19?"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #659 on: November 17, 2014, 08:34:00 pm »
"Ummm...odd request but there's a number of them." The employee indecated a number of good rooms for the purpose that would be needed.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #660 on: November 18, 2014, 04:29:33 pm »
"how much for a night? i'm passing through" she checked her e-mail to double check the price of what she was offered for this job

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #661 on: November 18, 2014, 05:20:51 pm »
"Well...depends wich you chose to be honest. 150 credits to be the most easily affordable,  that's the one on floor 17." The clerk said. The job payout itself was easily 20 or so times that.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #662 on: November 18, 2014, 05:47:10 pm »
Zeklon woke up and turned on the news and saw that the raven he saw early was on a killing spree. So he suited up getting in his armor and grabbing his weapons. Zeklon ran the rooftops and made it to the building and waited near a fire escape were he knew that most exits lead out the same way. He had his pistol out and aiming at the door ready for the intruder,  along with a Flashbang rigged to explode and flash on contact.

Blight wandered past the doors without a second look, heading down the hall, spinning her pistol on her finger. She stopped for a moment, lifted her gun in his general direction out the door, and fired, then headed down the hall again, popping a fresh clip into her gun.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:23:01 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #663 on: November 20, 2014, 01:17:24 am »
"Well...depends wich you chose to be honest. 150 credits to be the most easily affordable,  that's the one on floor 17." The clerk said. The job payout itself was easily 20 or so times that.
"What of the rooms on floor 18?"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #664 on: November 20, 2014, 08:42:16 am »
Out of the available rooms on 18, only one seemed to fit the needs of the job. The proce however was a little higher at 200 credits a night but still easily profitable.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #665 on: November 21, 2014, 05:36:57 pm »
"i'll take this one on 18" she pointed to one directly adjacent to  the room and paid, retrieving her key, she of course paid with cash and a fake name...as per usual. "you have a good evening" She left the hotel to get one of her handbags and packed it, couple "costume" outfits, a hand drill, a very small wire cam, plaster putty, a few razor blades, and a pistol, six shooter chambered in winchester .308 as well as some extra ammo. She promptly returned to the hotel and went up to her room preparing.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #666 on: November 21, 2014, 06:34:42 pm »
Everything seemed to work out, the walls seemed solid and rather sound proof but some vents were in the ceiling to allow clean circulation of air. The room was decently furnished and had a nice big bed for sprawling out in exhaustion on. The windows were naturally one way to the outside for privacy.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #667 on: November 22, 2014, 10:27:44 pm »
she grabbed a nearby chair and took the grate out of the ceiling using her multi tool before poking her head in and checking the clearance to she if she would fit.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #668 on: November 22, 2014, 11:05:11 pm »
There was about a foot and a half of duct work to move around in height wise, it was about 2 feet wide as well. Comfortable yet cramped but there's no telling how strong it is or how loud it can be while traveling through.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #669 on: November 23, 2014, 09:24:29 am »
She grabbed her hand drill and tested the wall quietly beginning to drill a hole in it about 1/8m of an inch in diameter.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #670 on: November 23, 2014, 09:35:42 am »
It did make some noise, although it wasn't entirely out of the question that it could be construed as some of the mechanisms in the duct work making such noise.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #671 on: November 24, 2014, 02:07:00 am »
(a hand drill turned slowly depending on bit and material being drilled would make next to no noise...you'd have to be actually listening in a silent room to hear it through wood. also the smaller the hole the las noise. 1/8 inch is pretty small)
She slowed down and continued drilling, putting more pressure to make up for the slower speed. after a few minutes the hole finally gave and she pulled the drill out quickly. She tossed it into her bag and pulled out her wire cam and threaded it through the hole.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #672 on: November 24, 2014, 08:09:33 am »
(Yeah but the drill itself makes noise too.)

The operation was going smoothly, everything was seeming to proceed as planned.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #673 on: November 24, 2014, 08:24:30 am »
(Yeah but the drill itself makes noise too.)

The operation was going smoothly, everything was seeming to proceed as planned.

(

just to be clear this IS what we were both thinking when i said hand drill right? shouldn't make noise unless rusty.

so I drilled through...what do I see?)

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #674 on: November 24, 2014, 08:52:55 am »
(Oh...no not what I was thinking. I was thinking of a handheld drilling machine thing.)

Peering through the hole would reveal a partial nightstand, and some of the bed from the narrow view. The stand held an open wine glass and some used glasses, 3 to be exact. Although only two coupd be seen sitting on the bed, both females kissing eachother and talking a bit, although it was nearly impossible to hear what they were saying through the ceiling hole.
Mate of WereCat