Author Topic: Timecrash (1x1x1 with Kodoku and T-Yoshi)  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Timecrash (1x1x1 with Kodoku and T-Yoshi)
« on: October 18, 2014, 08:56:59 pm »
Alright, for now, you guys should probably get acquainted, figure out the roles you'd like to play, etc...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:09:01 am by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Timecrash (1x1x1(x1?) with Kodoku, T-Yoshi, (and Tren?))
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 09:14:11 pm »
Alright i'm here and I got the basic premise. what roles were you thinking we needed?

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Kodoku

• Species: Korean Jindo
  • Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 09:46:34 pm »
He actually just told me that he's making the cards? The player cards right now to base our character off. So I think roles would be picked out then...

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 09:59:19 pm »
The card determines pretty much nothing... I was thinking, though that you would be the one who was went back and T-Yoshi and I would play characters you meet on your journey/quest giving to get back... Unless you'd rather it be something different...

Skeleton Card-
Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc):
Clothing/armor:
Personality:
Weapons:
Magic/abilities:
Other:
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 10:21:13 pm »
Well that sounds okay to me. I'll work on my. "Card" tomorrow though or just a lot later tonight.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 10:44:03 pm »
Alright, I figure I should post at least a few of mine...

Name: Aurora Silva
Species: Grey Wolf
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 125lbs
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): silver-ish white with deep blue eyes. Blue stripes running from between her ears, down the back of her neck, over her shoulders, and down her chest. Long black hair coming down to her mid-back.
Clothing/armor: typically wears a very well fit suit of leather armor with tungsten plates, fairly low cut on the front, with a blue and silver cape over. Also wears a very finely wrought tungsten crown/tiara, showing her role as Princess of Lupirnen.
Personality:
Weapons: wields a repeating crossbow and a specially forged short sword, made custom as not only a weapon, but a status symbol; the blade is made from an extremely leightweight, magic infused steel with a blue-ish color. The crossguard is ornately carved silver plated tungsten, and the pommel is a tungsten dragon coiled around a large ruby.
Magic/abilities: decent with general magic use, but is one of the few who can manipulate time; though it is fairly developed, her manipulation does tend to have its... Glitches.
Other: the daughter of Prowl Silva

Name: Prowl Silva
Species: grey wolf
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 135lbs
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): solid white with silver eyes. Black nose and hand/foot pads. Black, shoulder-length hair with ice-blue tips. Athletic build and sharp facial features, lending a predatory beauty.
Clothing/armor: heavy, tungsten battle armor designed much like a knight's, though clearly marks her as royalty.
Both pauldrons are gold plated, as are her greaves and many accent areas. Wears this armor over a well tailored white tunic, leggings, and high leather riding boots. Wears a gold-plated tungsten crown with rubies set into it.
Personality: cold and distant from those she doesn't know well. Very loyal to and protective of her family. Has some bouts of paranoia from past problems.
Weapons: wields a black short sword called "Daern" or death. The crossguard and pommel are carved silver in the shape of wolf skulls and are accented with gold. The black blade has an oilspill type rainbow quality to it. Also wields a longbow which generates arrows with magical energy.
Magic/abilities: fairly advanced in most magics, but very much advanced in ice/frost magic.
Other:

Name: Mercury
Species: grey wolf
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 210
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): solid chrome-silver with short black hair. Red eyes.
Clothing/armor: brightly polished silver plated steel plates, designed for quick movement.
Personality: will develop
Weapons: fights with two silver daggers with finger holes just above the crossguard, at the balance point.
Magic/abilities: speed boost/ teleportation.
Other: leader of the bandit/rebel movement.

Name: Ariana "Dancer"
Species: luna mouse (Luna moth/mouse hybrid.)
Height: 5" (yep, you read that right. A 5" anthro.)
Weight: negligible.
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): light, off-white/cream color with pale green eyes. Hands, feet, and take are pale green fading into her primary cream color. Has a pair of Luna moth wings scaled to her body.
Clothing/armor: thin luminescent armor, made from a strangely strong metal. Off-white with pale green accents. Also has some specially made tunics, leggings, and a pair of shoes; plus, one nice dress, also luminescent.
Personality: mostly under development. Don't call her cute or anything along those lines, though.
Weapons: wields a razor thin and sharp, luminescent blade, made from some strange metal.
Magic/abilities: very fast, but otherwise, none.
Other:

Name: Kastil
Species: Doberman
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 190

Clothing/armor: wears a black hooded cloak over black leather armor with red accents and black riding boots.
Personality: is death incarnate, and as such, she isn't very showy, and has a very dark sense of humor.
Weapons:

Magic/abilities: can control her scythes via telapathy (Ex: recalling after throwing, controlling flight, etc). Can also go into full reaper form to harvest the souls she is sent after.
Other: fights for no side; gets names of those going to die from somewhere, but not even she knows where.

Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing/armor:
Personality:
Weapons:
Magic/abilities:
Other:

Name:
Species:
Height:
Weight:
Clothing/armor:
Personality:
Weapons:
Magic/abilities:
Other:

I have no idea how many of these I'll actually use, besides a few...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:09:15 am by Sledge »

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 01:05:13 am »
I might join later on, if that's okay.  I've been putting all my effort into getting A2 up and running, and i don't plan on slowing down until it's done.  I apologize that i'm unable to join at the moment.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 08:21:18 am »
Well if you have an important project, good luck to you! Finish it up and then come and join us then. I'm pretty sure we can live until you arrive.. If not well I guess we'll just perish! Oh no! XP sorry if that sounds rude...

Name:Kodoku
Species:Korean Jindo
Height:5' 7"
Weight:134 pounds
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Picture ref!
Clothing/armor:Armor is ionised polymer to create a form of hard light armor. The armor itself is made up of special wire that tightens when hits are taken to either close a wound or keep you in the fight long enough to not take any more. The main armour is black/grey and the hard light panels had a low glow of blue. The hard light panels only cover the torso, upper arms, knuckles, and only the fronts of the legs. Turning off the hard light panels makes the word loosen and it becomes his regular outfit. Has a battery pack for the hard light panels, carries one extra but not enough for extended periods of time.
Personality: I'll develop it as we go.
Weapons: a long range, tight spread iron shrapnel shotgun. And a hard light full auto pistol. He carries ammo for both in several packs, but there isn't enough for extended periods of time.
Magic/abilities: A very limited range attack from the palm that shoots concentrated shards of light like a shotgun. Unfortunately this can kill him if he's already wounded or near death. It can also make him very tired if he uses it in good health. He learning to use it as single projectiles for less pain for himself.
Other:... Um. Loves dog treats? XP

Name:Tharsus "Theo" Jackson
Species:African Painted Dog/Wild Dog
Height:6Ft
Weight:160
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): picture ref
Clothing/armor: Obviously not wearing the clothes in his ref for this. Instead he wears light leather armour chest piece which is segmented to allow better breathing and movement. Simple one-piece pauldrons, leather armour on the thighs of regular pants, and leather covers over boots. Under the leather armour top he has a half sleeve shirt. All the leather is grey with gold accents on certain edges. For example the edges of the pauldrons and things like that. His regular shirt is a bland blue colour, and his pants are as well.
Personality: it will develop over time for the rp.
Weapons: He carries a lance. The base is made of the strongest wood available, and is carved elegantly with gold design of unknown meaning. But it is tribal. The top is tipped with a steel Spiral point. The bottom is capped with a point that's dull and made to set it in the ground, but could also inflict considerable damage.
Magic/abilities: His speed and agility are far better than most, and his main magic abilities are tied to his lance. He can extend the range he can inflict damage with his lance far further then it's physical form can. Being that the end extends into a cyclone of pure energy, or a large sweeping blade.
Other: Advertises himself as a guard for caravans. He could very much be used as a mercenary for hire if the price was right.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:34:34 pm by Kodoku »

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
Re: Timecrash (1x1x1 with Kodoku and T-Yoshi)
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 11:21:19 am »
Name: Blades Tavare
Species: Raccowolf
Height: 6'3"
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Gray base fur with white on his abs and the black raccoon mask and rings on his tail which is unusually long for a raccoon, skinny build with some muscle, bright blue tribals on the left side of his face, torso, and left arm, Emerald green eyes, wolfish teeth.
Clothing/armor: Dark green traveler's pants, brown boots with silver buckles, green vest which is open to his chest and stomach, and leather gauntlets.
Personality: Can seem hot-headed and arrogant but he's a good guy at his core, kind and willing to listen.
Weapons: Twin swords with jade inlays and silver in the hilts with lightweight metal for the business part of said swords.
Magic/abilities: Harnesses the power of ice to fire projectiles or create shields.
Other: He is Faye's Childhood friend and was a small time thief in his youth.

Name: Faye Cooper
Species: Africal Lioness
Height: 5'11"
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Beautiful golden tan fur, average build, Olive green eyes, shoulder length curly brown hair.
Clothing/armor: Light grey tunic and boots with gold-inlay plate armor with pink quartz gems inlayed here and there for looks. Also wears a daisy chain of dusty pink flowers.
Personality: Genuine but with a no-nonsense attitude, not afraid to tell someone when they're wrong or could do better.
Weapons: A few carving knives for throwing, a crossbow, and a detachable bayonet for it which can be used as a makeshift knife.
Magic/abilities: Can enchant her crossbow bolts with electricity.
Other: Blades' Childhood friend.

Name: Leilani Rosario
Species: River Otter
Height: 5'6"
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Snow white fur with lavender fur on her forearms, chin, cheeks, and chest. thin build, Blue eyes like the sea.
Clothing/armor: Brown tunic with pale colored pants, Wears a simple wooden chestplate with a thin layer of lightweight metal underneath it, also has a deep blue and lavender cloak.
Personality: Kind and understanding but is strong-willed and independent. Tries to see the good in anyone she meets.
Weapons: A pearl battle dagger, the hilt is adorned with some pretty shells.
Magic/abilities: Strong harness of water magic, often attacks with a water whip, can fire projectiles, shield herself, and move faster with said magic.
Other: Is Blades' adopted sister

Name: Alistar Lancer
Species: Panther
Height: 5'9"
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Typical black coat for a panther with striking purple eyes that seem to glimmer from time to time, almost like amethysts, has a fair amount of muscle for someone of his field.
Clothing/armor: Wears a deep gray shirt with white vest and cape with dark blue pants with various star symbols painted on them.
Personality: He is rather gentlemanly and smooth, always seems very calm no matter how grim the odds may seem...almost eerily calm at times.
Weapons: A pair of gauntlets constructed of hard bronze that allow for easy movement of the fingers but enhance the power of his punches.
Magic/abilities: An enchanted deck of tarot cards that when tossed at an enemy can unleash a variety of effects from lightning or fire to temporarily blinding his opponent.
Other: Alistar is the local fortune teller.

Name: Trish Carlotta
Species: Tiger
Height: 5'8"
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Standard orange coat with black stripes, has long blonde hair and brown eyes like an oak tree, normal build.
Clothing/armor: Very ornate, short red dress with a matching red cape decorated with various far east designs on the back. Also wears a gold circlet with jade gems indicating her as a baroness.
Personality: Smart, witty, and inquisitive. Loves to know everything possible about anyone she meets, almost sees it as a sort of game.
Weapons: a long one handed sword with an deep gray blade and a red hilt called "Falori"
Magic/abilities: Only knows one single spell...how to conjure a stream of fire from her free hand.
Other: Is the Baroness of Lupimen (If alright by Sledge)

Name: Emily Perel
Species: Chinese Water Deer
Height: 5'8"
Physical appearance(markings, colors, etc): Standard coat for a Chinese water deer, has shorter front teeth than a usual Chinese water deer, brown eyes like fine chocolate, skinny build.
Clothing/armor: Long sleeved cream colored short tunic where the sleeves fade into light pink, white cloak, pointed hat, and boots.
Personality: Is rather quiet but when she speaks they are rather wise words. Very concise and to the point.
Weapons: An ornate ritual dagger which may seem more for show with it's silver blade and bronze hilt but is effective in battle when needed.
Magic/abilities: General use magic from elements for attack to armor warding upon herself or others.
Other: Is the mate of Trish Carlotta.

will fill out as I have time
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 06:46:05 pm by T-Yoshi45 »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 08:00:05 pm »
Alright. Looks like we're ready, no? Yes, I'm fine with the whole baroness thing. Are any of your characters available for Ariana to be a companion of?

For everyone's info, they will be trying to get to the princess to see if she can send Kodoku back to the fiture, so to speak. The problem is, they won't be starting in Lupirnen, and Lupirnen is in the middle of a civil war. Aurora would be heavily guarded under normal, peace-time circumstances... The war will mean even heavier guard and even less that Prowl would trust them. This is the challenge after he proves to them he's from the future.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 08:15:39 pm »
Hmmm...Emily perhaps, it'd make sense for her to have a familiar seeing she's a witch.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 01:09:20 am »
Makes sense. Either they're both away from home, or Ariana is... We need to kinda have him meet everyone along the way, instead of everyone all at once as soon as he reaches the castle...

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 02:12:33 am »
All at once would probably be bad yeah. Besides! Adventure companions are a must.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2014, 12:14:21 pm »
Ok, well, I say Ariana leaves home to father some things for Emily, meets up with Blades and his group, then Kodoku gets sent back in time and meets up with them... Or, Ariana leaves home and is gathering stuff, then Kodoku gets sent back, and they meet Blades' group on the return trip... Just to clarify, we're going with the baronesses' home being a ways away from the actual capital city of Lupirnen, for the sake of the story.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 02:14:34 pm »
Okay, i'm cool with that. Alistar would probably be in the capital city i'd assume.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 02:28:56 pm »
Ok, awesome. Now, Kodoku, I would assume you're going for a whole soldier thing? Just figuring out how to intro everybody.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 04:29:00 pm »
Oh. I was actually thinking on that he was a highly trained civilian for like a prototype time travel thing. It breaks when he gets sent back it breaks. So he's got some weapon training and whatnot. But isn't a soldier per say. Does that make sense?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 04:51:02 pm »
I think I can work with that, though it won't break, Per se... He's never actually fought anyone, though.

//////////IC Thread\\\\\\\\\\

"Alright, just a few more prep stages and we'll be ready." The technician was looking over Kodoku's suit, prepping it and the time manipulation ststem for live testing.

---------

"Wake up!" Ariana shouted, jumping on Emily's chest; she didn't weigh hardly anything, though, so it was a bit like someone simply nudging her. "Gods, I swear you furs can sleep forever!"

---------

Aurora paused time for a moment and walked out of her room, past the platoon of soldiers stationed there, then out into the streets of her city. She took off running, taking random turns; a left here, a right there... Then, she realized she was completely lost she let time resume and looked around to try and get her bearings. She noticed a fortune teller's shop and sat down on the front steps, hopelessly lost, and slowed a butterfly as it passed.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 07:16:52 pm »
Kodoku simply nodded and did some checks of his own. Making sure the hard light panels all worked, and making sure he had everything. He had packed an extra bit ammo for his sidearm just in case it went really wrong somehow. After his own little checks he looked to the tech and waited for him.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 09:38:36 pm »
Emily suddenly sat up and awoken "Yeah yeah, Ariana. i'm up...you know magic can take a fair bit out of you." She picked up Ariana and put her on the nightstand and stood up. Emily threw on her pointed hat and cape over her tunic. she sat on the bed and began lacing up her boots "So...why in such a hurry today?"

Alistar saw little Aurora sitting on the steps of his shop. "Hmmm..." he thought to himself, swishing his tail as he walked to the door. He opened the door "What's a royal like you doing here?" asking in his smooth, southern accent.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 11:10:10 pm »
"I'm always in a hurry." Ariana said, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently; her foot sounded about like someone tapping a finger on the nightstand. "Besides, runeberries." She licked her lips. "They just so happen to be ripe today, and you know they're only good for picking one day a year. I figure we could get some things for you as well..."

---------

Aurora jumped to fight or flight mode, instantly going into fight, as he startled her. She slowed time to seem quicker, stood, and drew her blade as she spun, bringing the tip up to about chest height. "Lunith kyren die nuro!" She was speaking ancient War Wolf, a language very few knew fluidly. This fact didnt escape her for long. "Sorry. I dare not translate that..." She sheathed her blade and held out a hand. "I'm ditching the army of guards for a moment. I'd tell you my name, but since you live here... You probably already know it..."

---------

"Quick checklist..." The tech said, looking over a clipboard. "Primary energy cell? Backup energy cells? Time manipulation system?"

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2014, 12:00:22 am »
Even though he knew they were there Kodoku replied with "check" to each after making sure they were there. He did even another check once more to be absolutely sure. It was a prototype so anything could essentially go wrong.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2014, 12:31:43 am »
"Okay, okay we'll go and get all these things...Just keep your voice down, wouldn't wanna wake Baroness Carlotta." Emily answered quietly. The baroness was in her single bed just a few steps away. "C'mon, let's get going Ariana."

Alistar nodded "Oh course i'd recognize the Princess Aurora Silva," He did some fancy shuffles with his tarot cards, showing off a bit "Now, if you know me...that's a whole 'nother question sweet thing...Do you know me?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2014, 01:08:23 am »
Ariana flew up to Emily's shoulder and sat down, her tiny fingers hooking into Emily's fur to stabilize the small mouse. "She can't hear me over there anyways." It wasn't inconcievable; while Ariana's voice was t high-pitched, it wasn't loud either, even when yelling. She simply wasn't big enough to be extremely loud.

--------

"No... Should I?" Aurora asked, her hand not leaving the pommel of her sword, even though it was sheathed; doubtless she was very highly trained, being the daughter of a warrior queen and all. She attempted to rewind time to see Alistair's shuffle again, but ended up speeding up the next few seconds. Her eyes grew wide as she realized she'd probably missed whatever he had said in return.

----------

"Ok, let's start off slow." The tech said. "For now, slow time and move over there." (Sorry if this is a bit boring right now. I have to delay a bit so we time his arrival just right.)

----------

Prowl stepped into her pavilion off of the battlefield, her armor coated in gore and mud. They were just outside of the capital city, fighting an army of rebels. So far, it was a nasty battle that could go either way. She had been leading them up until a few minutes ago, when she had used up a large amount of energy in an attempt to turn the neutral battle in their favor. Now, she needed to rest. She sat down on her cot and essentially fell over onto her side, quickly drifting off to sleep.

Outside, Merchry was flying from soldier to soldier, a deadly streak of silver. Wherever he went, a trail of dead soldiers followed; he was too fast for their blades. Nigh unstoppable.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2014, 01:38:41 pm »
(We're timing the time of his arrival back in time? Sounds good. ^_−☆)

Kodoku chuckled some and activated the slow time effect on the suit and moved to the area. "Starting slow..." He chuckled again as he resumed the normal speed of time as he got there. "How's that look? Felt about normal to me." He asked the tech even if he didn't get the best look.