Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP OOC)  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP OOC)
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2014, 11:19:28 am »
Alright, so this is getting to the point where I'm going to provide info here about people, places, things, etc. you encounter, simply to give y'all something to review sorta.

Anyways, the first is this mysterious she-wolf:

Name: XXXXXX- undiscovered
important info: XXXXXX- undiscovered.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2014, 05:42:35 pm »
Room for one more yal? I would love to participatr and when posting i always try to go for a paragraph or more. So how does a black cat/lindworm dragon. With paralyzing claws teeth and tail quils (mild to medium and temporary of course but still not good to be hit with mid fight)
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2014, 11:27:05 pm »
Get a card up and I'll look it over. I'm not really concerned with the amount in each post, more with the quality of said posts. Also, i would suggest you choose either tail quills or teeth to be paralytic.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:51:57 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 07:21:24 am »
Name: rowan
Species: fabbit fox/rabbit
Height: 4'4"
Weight: 87lbs
Physical looks: short but not exactly scrawny, her body is well muscled from a-working in the fields and b- she has 14 half brothers older than her, most of them are not hybrid though. (11 rabbits, 3 foxes)

personality-tomboyish, somewhat flirty.
Clothing: she likes a simple palette of earth tones, great that she prefers them because her clothes end up that color anyway. she wears a shirt and shorts with leather sandals.
Armor:mostly leather, she has steel scale arm guards and pauldrons, her breastplate is soft studded leather and she has light chain plackart, the lower half is all soft studded leather except her knees which are covered by the only piece of plate on her body. cape attached to her pauldrons that is the same pink as her tail tip.
Combat/tactics: close range melee, get in close and fight 1v1, her small size also makes her more difficult to fight. preference for daggers, chains, and gauntlets.
Abilities:speed, agility, reflexes.
Backstory-Rowan was born of a scandalous affair between one of the lords of shiresville (a semi-royal house of foxes) and a daughter of a middle class rabbit merchant beneath them. Had she turned out fox she would probably be living in luxury, rabbit she would not have went wanting for food or drink. She had the misfortune of being born in between and instantly becoming a smudge on the lords houses name. As al smudges they sought to remove her, but her mother made a plea to her father. Take her as his next wife and in return the freak would be spared. He begrudgingly sent the child to work in the fields among the slaves, day to day toiling to survive. She was never to lie on the lords property and as such a tiny shack was errected behind the merchants household. Anyone who asks about it would be told that it was the maid, however guests never got the chance to see this strange maid. Her brothers and sisters were cruel, and encouraged to be as such. they often ransacked her shack and stole any morsel she had squirreled away. Her small size made it impossible to get it from them when they held it over their head to tease her. One day she snapped and kicked one of the boys in the crotch to get back a piece of partially molded bred she had stuffed behind her  straw cot. She was given twenty lashings and dumped in a ditch taken for dead. She returned home a day and a half later to find her shack destroyed. It was cold, rainy and winter. She curled up under the wreckage on the pule of soaked straw that was her bed and slept. the next few weeks she stole and begged to rebuild her shack. after she was done it was smaller, leaked more, and creaked in the wind. The next week and a half everyone sort of ignored her and she disappeared (to where we are now of course).
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 06:57:11 pm »
Name: Jareth
Species: lindline (lindworm "venomous dragon"/feline "lynxpoint siamese")
Height:5'10"
Weight:155lb
Physical looks: while most of his body appears feline, his paws are scaled and equipped with razor sharp retractable claws, as well his tail appears bushy towards the tip which conceals the hundred or so poison quills that tend to grow back with tremendous speed. jareth is also thin and quite flexible allowing for easier motion. his eyes are deep blue almost purple that seem to deepen the more you look into them. between his cat ears are about 3 rows of small horns growing from the top of his head, behind which his hair is grown out about 3 feet and braided. His teeth are bright and sharp with large canines for an intimidating smile, and his fur is as soft as fresh snow.
Clothing: Jareth wears little more than cargo shorts and a dark green vest, he refuses to wear shoes in most cases for the simple fact that they constrict his movements. However he always keeps his hands wrapped  to hide the hard scales. he also carries a satchel on his hip for storage.
Armor: (up to Game Master... nothing cheesy though please lol)
Combat/tactics: Gorilla / kung fu/ karate. empty hands usually utilizing quills and claws
Abilities: (species based) retractable razor sharp claws, tail quills, teeth( if desperate). he also produces a paralytic agent(aka poison) from his quills that temporarily incapacitate targets. (the poison is usually localized to the area the target was struck, such as a hand arm or leg, however if enough is introduced into the bloodstream the target will lose most motor function, temporarilly of course. however that doesn't mean they can't still fight just not standing straight.lol)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:21:50 pm by evolve42 »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 07:47:51 pm »
I'd say just the tail barbs or the claws should be paralytic, but other than that, your character looks good. To ahead and fix that, then intro. I'll add armor description later.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 01:39:59 am »
Alright, so here's what we know about whom or what so far... Not much.

Fursons-
Name: Lunith
important info: queen goddess and goddess of the moon and war. Has been made mortal through a sword known as godsbane, wielded by an unknown hybrid. Still possesses a fraction of original power.

Name: undiscovered
Important info: undiscovered

creatures-

Species name: Drek
Important info: created from shadows and souls of the damned. Shadow like in form and shapeshifter like in nature, the one thing that is constant is their eyes. They often hunt together, as has been seen.

Species name: undiscovered

Important info: undiscovered.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:51:06 pm by Sledge »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 01:41:46 am »
Alright, so i updated the species data, and i also have an anouncement meant to prevent thise deaths that might be preventable: Don't call my bluff. If a character has a knife to your throat or some such thing, try to escape. Leave it open ended, but don't just say said character won't do it. They will.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2014, 02:02:05 am »
This conversation is being moved to here as it is already taking up too much room in the IC thread.

( i can understand that sledge but seeing as you want to make this a public thing fine. i have seen him on other rps and in everyone he likes to block everything like he is invincible, and from what i have been reading he is continuing that behavior. second not one person has swung at me or even done anything more than grab a table from me without giving me time to react. i did in a sense auto hit but it ws more for dramatic affect. if you noticed i didn't leave him without any control, i simply provided a likely reaction to the strike so in that sense it's not auto hitting. if we go by the idea that the opponent decides whether or not they get hit or not then there is little fun or danger, now giving an attack and allowing them to react  allows for a little more realism. for example:
jake rushed allan slamming him against the lockers, bending them upon impact. the room echoed with the crash of metal.

Allan breaths out with the impact, his arms spread to absorb the impact /ouch.. not yet you don't/ without a beat allan lifts his leg and kicks jake off of him. then sets in his stance ready for more.

Jake stumbles back catching his breath as he plants his feet, a dirty shoe print can be seen on his tshirt as he rushes in with a kick yelling out as he strikes.

Allan blocked  down withhis right arm, as he grabs jakes leg and twists hammerfisting jakes inner thigh in hopes to drop him to the ground..

Need i go on?..... and for your information i am not in anyway attempting to be over powered. i know my character is as squishy as anyones and as expendable, that is why i am using my head to come up with a plan to get everyone out of there without dying right off the bat. so what is the verdict? I came to you asking for information. and hoping to avoid any conflict  )

First off, why in the hell is everybody so insistent upon arguing with me?

Second, it IS autohitting, no two ways about it. I will monitor the probability that he could block it, but it's not up to you to say that your hits connected for sure. The autohit-reaction formula will not work later on, as an attack later on has a very likely hood of fatality. Now, stop giving excuses, admit you made a mistake, and fix it. It's really that simple.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2014, 01:43:43 am »
Ok, so just a quick something to give you all an idea of how the weather is at the moment in the RP, I took a picture of our current weather with my car's headlights on. To either side of the road about... Idk, 20 feet or so, are fences, and ahead is several reflective signs maybe 100 feet away. This is about how thick the fog is at the moment in the game.

I realize this warrants corrections to actions of my characters due to my forgetting the fog, and as such, I will fix what I have to.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2014, 01:27:02 am »
Name: Rhys
Species: (Dire-Macrovipera-Wolf.)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 145lb
Physical looks: Has much of the physical build of a Dire wolf. However, it's tail is cover in keeled scales as is the top of his forearms; along with the lower part of his thighs and the entirety of his calves. The rest of him is covered in thick smokey grey fur. His eyes are a dark stormy blue, with minor scaling around his orbitals and in place of his typical canines he has elongated fangs. (Left fang has been broken off and replaced with a purple crystal)
Clothing: Typically just wears black leather pants with and open vest.
Armor: A leather vest with matching vambraces and a chain mail coat covering the torso. Plate mail for the lower limbs. (i.e legs)
Combat/tactics: Is willing to take blows in order to study his opponents fighting style, then deconstructs it and then shows no mercy often toying with his victims to make their pain last longer.
Abilities: Wolf strength and Viper speed.
Personality: Cruel, inhuman, and generally unfeeling. Still though...occasionally a glint of caring and humanity can be seen hidden in his eyes.

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2014, 01:32:54 am »
Now it's time to rock, bro.  Everyone, meet the one wielding the Godsbane.  :goldbloody:

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2014, 01:36:12 am »
Blood shall turns the rivers red, and all shall know my name!
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2014, 12:26:11 am »
Update:

Fursons-
Name: Lunith
important info: queen goddess and goddess of the moon and war. Has been made mortal through a sword known as godsbane, wielded by an unknown hybrid. Still possesses a fraction of original power.

Name: Nyra
Important info: goddess of lust, deciet, and death. Rules over the underworld and now the kingdom of the gods.

creatures-

Species name: Drek
Important info: created from shadows and souls of the damned. Shadow like in form and shapeshifter like in nature, the one thing that is constant is their eyes. They often hunt together, as has been seen.

Important info: undiscovered.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2014, 01:23:41 am »
So, quick announcement... I'm just going to say Equinox and Myre never existed in this RP... They were kinda background characters anyway, so... Poof. They have never been in this RP.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2014, 04:43:12 am »
So, quick announcement... I'm just going to say Equinox and Myre never existed in this RP... They were kinda background characters anyway, so... Poof. They have never been in this RP.

Awwww...equinox was my only friend in the group
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 07:44:47 pm »
Alright guys, for a few of you, I'll wait another day, but if nobody posts I'm going to start taking control of characters. You might not like the outcome. Fair warning.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2014, 12:27:25 am »
I hope you don't  mean us who have been posting regularly

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2014, 12:31:45 am »
No. I mean those who go four or five days at a time without posting, but do get on. I don't like having just two characters reply between my posts when there's four or five others.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2014, 03:27:05 am »
aye it does become a bit of a dilemma when people won't respond to to post or when they post something completely off subject.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2014, 02:44:04 pm »
Soooooo is everyone still on break? No posts no nothing what gives?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2014, 03:01:45 am »
Yes... This one is... I'm not going to say dead, but it will be on pause almost indeffinately as problems have started with it... That is all I will say on the problems.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2014, 03:32:53 pm »
Very well then. I do hope that my rp request  is accepted. It will be sci-fi futuristic and plenty of  openings. But again I am waiting. So fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:45:26 am by evolve42 »

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2014, 08:24:48 pm »
Is it too late to add one more?

-Nevermind. I overlooked saying the RP was dead
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.