Author Topic: Timecrash (1x1x1 with Kodoku and T-Yoshi)  (Read 5969 times)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
Re: Timecrash (1x1x1 with Kodoku and T-Yoshi)
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 11:27:49 am »
"Good to know," Emily answered. she picked up her broomstick and began to head towards the ground floor of the Carlotta manor. "I'm guessing you'll wanna start with your precious runeberries. I'll be sure to bring a big, big bag." Emily grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and wrote down a note for Trish "Alright Ariana, let's go."

"I just thought since you were royal and all that you knew most of your kingdom's subjects." Alistar answered. "Or...have I never been mentioned by your mother or advisor? Wouldn't surprise me seeing I haven't been here all that long...I'm used to leading my life like a gypsy, first time I ever really put down any roots."

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 12:07:57 pm »
"What? It's hard to beat runeberries." Ariana said. "Despite the fact they're as big as my head..."

----------

"Um..." Aurora muttered. "I'm sorry, but... Did you give your name? I think I missed it..."

-----------

"Alright, now the pause time function." The tech said, checking something off on the clipboard. "And move back to the other side."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Kodoku

• Species: Korean Jindo
  • Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 12:22:30 pm »
Pausing time like the tech said, Kodoku went to the other side of the room. He stopped and instead of unpausing he decided to go to his locker and grab his sandwich and eat it. Only after he made sure there weren't any traces of food did he go back and let time go again. "Alright that's done." He had slight smile on as he said it.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 11:02:12 pm »
"Well not to worry my fine friend, you'll be swimming in them before you know it." Emily said as she got the broom out of the kitchen closet. "Now hold on, things may get bumpy,"

"I don't believe I did...I'm the grand master of fortune Alistar." he said doing a rather fancy bow. "Always an honor to meet a royal..."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 12:19:16 am »
"Duh." Ariana said. "I've ridden with you how many times?"

----------

"Aurora smiled and bowed her head slightly in return. "I believe my mother has mentioned you... Not in detail though, obviously; I didn't recognize you... She is very busy, though... The rebels aren't making life easy. Nice to meet you."

---------

"Now the harder stuff." The tech said, hitting him without warning. "Now reverse time and dodge that; you'll know it's coming this time." (This is where it's going to go bad, so leave it open ended.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2014, 12:43:30 am »
( I'm pretty sure that means so anything can happen...)

Kodoku took the punch unfortunately and rubbed where he was hit. As soon as he told him he went and set himself to the back in time option...

(That too open?)

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2014, 09:08:46 pm »
"Eh, I lost track after about fifty times." Emily answered. She stepped outside and mounted her broomstick, giving it a little spur like a rider would a horse. "And...off we go!" And with a flash the two were up in the air. The view from up above made everything seem quite small...almost Ariana's size.

"I'm sure you're mother's a very busy woman these days um...Aurora was it?" Alistar asked.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2014, 09:59:50 pm »
As Kodoku attempted to reverse time, a massive overload in the building's system caused the whole building to black out; not only that, but the jolt traveled through the steel floor and into Kodoku's suit, giving it much more power than it was ever intended to handle. This, plus the fact that he was reversing time when it occurred, sent him back much farther than the techs would have ever thought possible and, due to the fact he was on the N-teenth floor of the building, he was sent back to the same spot in the past. Right in front of Emily and Ariana. Ariana just had enough time to take in the view before they were struck. She let out a squeak and went tumbling away, shocked out of remembering how to fly for the moment.

---------

"Yeah..." Aurora said. "Aurora Silva... I suppose you probably saw me coming from a mile away the first time my mom met you, huh? Even before I was born..."

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2014, 01:22:43 am »
As Kodoku crashed into them it also sent Emily into a bit of a tailspin. She nearly lost her balance, but managed to stay afloat but soon noticed that Ariana was not on her shoulder like usual "Ariana, whare are you?!?"

"Why yes, I do remember seeing something about that...a royal birth mostly, I can be a bit foggy on the details from time to time." Alistar answered. "Your mother is a very strong woman, i'm sure everything's gonna work out. Probably in my here cards it'll say that."

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2014, 09:15:37 am »
Kodoku noticed the surge too late before he was sent back into time. When he came out in the past he immediately was ran into which was great. Even better though was the fall after, he had been pretty high up in the building and there was no building here. He fell however far and the landing knocked the breath out of him and probably broke something. Or several something's.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2014, 10:04:34 am »
Ariana managed to catch herself just in time and hover a few inches off of the ground. She let out a sigh of relief and started looking around for Emily. Once she spotted her, she flew as fast a she could back to her. She landed on the tip of Emily's broomstick, panting slightly. "What was that? It looked fur-shaped... Should we uh... Go check?"

Kodoku's suit readout showed no broken bones, though it was probably due to the fact that he had landed in a bush; a runeberry bush to be more precise.

---------

"Maybe." Aurora said. "How do you predict someone's future is everything is constantly changing? I mean h-" she swayed a bit, becoming suddenly dizzy as Kodoku tore the fabric of space-time. "Woah..." She sat down on the steps again, a hand to her temple.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2014, 04:37:58 pm »
Kodoku groaned and looked through his readouts. "Nothing broken? Ugh. Alright then." He said getting himself out of the bush slowly. He laid on his back once he fell out of the bush and groaned some. "Great that was..." He got himself up and looked at his suit now to make sure nothing was broken.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 09:43:21 pm »
Alistar sat down on the same step and gave her a pat on the back. "Hey...you alright little one?" suddenly his eyes went wide as he sensed something amiss "Something's not right little one..." he picked her up, took her inside, and laid her down on a chaise lounge. It was a rather fancy looking room with red curtains and various constellations painted on the ceiling. "Rest child...something tells me none of us are safe...and won't be for a while."

Emily nodded as Ariana landed on the tip of her broom. "Yeah...let us have a look mine fine friend." as they flew down. As they flew down they noticed a small party of travelers had notice Kodoku crashing in the bush. There was a raccoon, an African lioness, and a river otter.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 12:03:12 am »
Kodoku's system read no damages, but he was 1% on his current energy pack, and the others were scattered around, along with his weapons and spare ammo. One of the spare energy packs had cracked and lost its power, but his gear was otherwise unharmed.

As they neared, Ariana drew her sword and dove off the front of Emily's broom, sword point down. She brought herself to a stop in front of Kodoku, leveling her blade with his nose. "What is your problem? You know you nearly killed me up there?"

----------

"No... It's not that." Aurora said. "I have a very specific set of powers... I'm really in tune with the cloth that is time... Something just messed with it... I'm not talking just rewinding time either... Something tore a huge hole in it."

By this time, the guards and any spare soldiers had spread out over the city, searching for Aurora. A small platoon marched past the front of Alistar's place, one soldier branching off at each house. One marched up the steps to the front of his house and knocked heavily on the door with his tungsten plated gauntlet.

As well as the soldiers, a strangely patterned Doberman was outside, only her muzzle and startlingly solid white eyes visible under her hood. She was simply standing across the street, watching the front of his house, a rather large scythe across her back.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 01:11:28 pm »
Still on the ground found himself moving his nose from sword point. Albeit a small sword he didn't really move to get up.  "Hey. Hey. No. I didn't know I hit anyone. I time travelled and then felt like I hit a wall, then was in a bush... So. No. Again." He got now avoiding the little blade pointed at him, and getting to finding his equipment. One battery was pretty much over the hud was failing to prove it before it went out. Then there was the other battery that was obviously not going to work either. "Great..." He said gathering whatever else he could. His shotgun and his handgun, and all the ammo he could find for it. He looked for batteries again but gave in once looking didn't yield better results than broken or dead. "Yet again. Great. No armour or working systems. Or time travel back!" He yelled stopping suddenly to look around. "What... What time is this anyway?"

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 10:44:36 pm »
Emily had just come down from the skies and grabbed her broomstick, walking over to Kodoku "Wherever you're from...you certainly came into a rough time buddy boy..." she said as she picked Ariana up and placed her on her shoulder "Keep an eye Ariana..." she whispered to her "Those weapons...look beyond anything I've ever seen."

Meanwhile the small group of travelers led by the raccoon had came up weapons drawn "Nobody move! We have no idea who this furson is...who knows what form of witchcraft his weapons and armor are..."

"I know hat you mean young one..." Alistar answered. "My talents in fortune-telling give me a sense for the delicate threads of time...The moment my eyes widened...I knew something's amiss."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 10:56:16 pm »
"Woah, woah, woah...." Ariana shook her head. "First off, you, there's no such thing as time travel. Secondly, you other guys, be quiet and stay those weapons. You're in the presence of a baroness. Not to mention the witchcraft thing is kinda rude. she just happens to be a witch. And thirdly, back to you with the strange... Flickering armor, what the heck kind of magic were you working to fly that quickly? We didn't even see you."

----------

Aurora nodded, then jumped as the soldier pounded on the door again. "You'd probably better answer that. Sounds urgent, whomever it is."

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2014, 01:51:09 am »
Kodoku had to spin about a few times to see everyone talking when they did. He was rather surrounded If he decided on trying anything. But a few things seemed settled by this so called baroness so he felt speaking would get him a bit farther here this time. "Maybe not in your time. But in the future time travel is possible. That is how I got here. Whether you believe it or not." He made a rather obvious guess in his head to the time, though knowing didn't really change anything. He did check his shotgun to make sure it had shells ready just in case.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2014, 12:37:52 am »
The raccoon sneered "Wasn't talking about you...I meant the the ummm....knight I suppose in the glowing armor. He darted out of the sky like a cannonball." he pushed the river otter and lioness behind him, in a protective way. "Be careful you two, no telling what'll happen."

"Relax a little Ariana...i'm used to that by now. Although let me state i'm no typical witch, obviously not a blemish on my pretty face." Emily answered.

"Alright...just relax a bit child, you're gonna need to rest up a bit." Alistar answered as he stood up. He answered the door opening it slowly "Fine day to you, now what's the problem?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2014, 12:59:27 am »
"Whatever, you with the shiny armor, just... Little?!" Ariana whirled around to face Emily. "Why would you... You know how I feel about that!" In her anger, she not only managed to make herself look not very threatening, but also made herself look fairly cute; a bit like a butterfly getting angry.

----------

"We are looking for the princess Aurora Silva." The guard said, rather unhappily. "It has come to our attention that her guardian platoon completely lost her this morning. We are checking with friends of the queen, as she may have come to one of you."

The strangely marked Doberman moved to the same side of the street, seemingly unnoticed by anyone else; anyone walking by simply passed by her.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2014, 02:04:35 pm »
Kodoku had relaxed at least a little since they seemed to be more fighting each other than anything. He was debating wasting a shell just to get their attention back. He looked around and looked over the weaponry they all had. Well whenever it was magic seemed more prevalent these days. Finally he gave up for the time being on telling anyone that it wasn't magic. "It was magic that went wrong! Alright? It failed and I ended up teleporting right into you two... So. Now you know." He felt this would go wrong rather quickly. Either the others would attack him, or he further made it more difficult to convince that it wasn't magic.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 11:40:31 am »
"Cut it out Ariana...you're starting to look that certain word that begins with C that you don't like." Emily answered with a giggle. "Just calm yourself, we'll figure out who all these people are." she looked to Kodoku "You, traveler in the glowing armor. What province do you hail from? Or are you from somewhere across the ocean?"

The raccoon looked at the little anthro, trying to stop himself from laughing but couldn't help but giggle a little. The lioness put a hand on his shoulder "Blades...focus. We won't make it to Lupemarron at this rate. We need water, Leilani's very tried we gotta get there soon."

Alistar nodded "Of course sir, she stopped by here but then she sensed some weird rip in time and is resting. I can confirm the story seeing I sensed it as well to a lesser degree."

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 04:17:06 pm »
"Fine." Ariana shot a glare at Blades and returned to Emily's shoulder. "But I swear to Lunith I will fork that serpent's tongue of yours if you say it."

----------

"Good. It's good to know she's safe. There are those who would see her dead... I will call the others; we will wait outside here if you don't mi-"

The Doberman stepped forward and grasped the guard by the shoulder, the guard collapsing as he spoke. After a moment, the Doberman turned and started to walk away, the faint outline of skeletal wings in the air behind her.

Offline Kodoku

• Dog treats!?
  • Male
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 08:49:34 pm »
Kodoku looked around for a moment and clenched his teeth. "Province? I Uhm..." He tried to think of one couldn't and just shrugged instead. "I don't know." He said finally settling on an answer. He didn't know what else to say about it at this point. "I travel a lot..." He said saying something to get it over with.

Offline T-Yoshi45

• Male
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2014, 09:45:09 pm »
Alistar slammed the door shut at the guard falling dead, a twang of worry entered him as his heart began to beast a little faster than usual "That's not good..." he could someone sense the Doberman but was unable to hone on anything specific about the dark premonition. He quickly returned to Aurora's side "Princess Aurora...we need to get to your mother. Something's not right."

Emily waited for Ariana to hop back on her shoulder "Alright, anyways Ari you may wanna grab some runeberries now while you got the chance. Might be a while for this opportunity crops up again."

Blades looked to Leilani leaning on his side now and Faye looking onward "Right...wherever you're from...would you happen to be on your way to Lupemarron any of you? We been on the road for days."