Author Topic: Inside the Dark (IC)  (Read 5614 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Inside the Dark (IC)
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2014, 09:36:44 am »
"oh, it's ...nothing..." she started towards the door that had just opened, but stopped in the middle of the room and cleared her throat for attention " need everybody to come to me please" meanwhile keeping track of the pair she could still sense.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 10:45:41 am »
The Wolf stayed hidden hesitating for a second then got up and walked towards her,he stayed about 20 feet away saying "Why do you need us?" He stayed ready just in case he had to fight.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 10:52:12 am »
The crab creature followed the woman to the center of the room. "What you need me for?" He curiously asked, scratching his thorax a bit with his pincer.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Remley Bishop

• Species: Hooded Rat
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2014, 11:18:48 am »
As Orange, the fox, calls the others to her, and the spider/crab and the wolf respond to her, the doberman puts her hand back into the little alcove.  The entities that Orange can feel in her mind suddenly change their emotions to apprehension for one and intense sadistic joy.  At the same exact moment, the door which begins to open slowly, snaps open fully, while the alcove closes just as fast on the wrist of the doberman, only to stop dead cold as the doberman unconsciously and reflexively transforms in the blink of an eye into a winged skeletal being, her wrist bones unmarred by the contact with the metal.  The alcove by the door opens fully while the door remains open.  Then the emotions of the unseen observers change to that or relief in the one and frustration on the other, and then both seem to fade entirely after that. 

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2014, 12:31:03 pm »
"everyone come in close" (i'm just going to assume I have my back turned to sledge) she gruffed up her voice a little "I need to talk to all of you but my throat is sore and I can barely manage a whisper"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2014, 04:04:02 pm »
The Doberman gasped as the alcove door dropped, then pulled her hand back, puzzlement radiating from her, followed by curiosity. She held her undamaged-and yet completely void of flesh- hand up and looked it over, one of her skeletal wings catching her attention out of the corner of her eye; her curiosity spiked for a moment, then shifted into smug satisfaction. She turned to the group and strode forward, up behind Orange. "I am the reaper..."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 04:51:14 pm by Sledge »
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2014, 10:03:30 pm »
Kind walks over with the rest nervously avoiding the spider. He relaxes a little realizing that they seemed friendly. " Dodd does anyone know what is goin oooonnnn Aaahh!" He says startled by the Dobermans sudden change. His claws extend as his stance drops for a  moment. He stands curious as he steps back a step looking  at the others in the room half expecting  them all to change or something. "... are we all... different?" He asks  hoping someone can provide an answer.
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2014, 10:12:42 pm »
The spider looked over at the skeleton thing, disregarding it as of little interest to him personally. "Different...most here look same." He clumsily said. "Sorry...not good at talking." He said as he clacked his pincers  shut and opened them again.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2014, 10:28:59 pm »
The Wolf looked at everybody knowing he was the one to survive on his own and not a group. He replied "I guess we're all here for some reason." He looked at the cat thing saying in a sharp tone "As for you I recommended keeping your mouth shut or keeping quiet this is serious it's isn't some party." He glared at him then continued listing to the others.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2014, 01:32:13 am »
 Ki's  eyes dart to the black wolf."Listen here wolf boy" he says in a slightly feminine yet vengeful tone." I know damn well this is no laughing matter, we don't know know where we are, why we're here, and from what I've gathered who we even are. No?" While he speaks he moves closer and closer to the wolf with an unflinching glare. "I doubt this is a friendly vacation. So you can bet that I will do what I need to, to survive" his eyes turn bright green  as he brings his left  hand to the wolfs chin, his claws still drawn "no need for a scuffle just yet I think though aye pretty boy" he says eying the wolf head to toe keeping an eye out for any sudden movements.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2014, 01:37:43 am »
(Before anyone  says anything my character is not attacking anyone at the moment... if it seemed that way at all.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:47:48 am by evolve42 »

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2014, 02:07:51 am »
Lurker was swift and tripped him grabbing his t-Shirt collar before he fell down saying "Do anything to hurt me, you'll be walking over and crawling back." He then hoisted him up and pushed him back away from him, he growled his green eyes meeting his.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:19:42 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2014, 03:29:55 am »
Ki growls for a second before  jumping, kicking the wolf in the chest and knocking him off his feet. His red designs appear to become brighter as he lands.  "Now now what did I just say?" Ki then stands up straight  and turns to the others. " so uh any ideas why we're here?" He asks shyly as he rubs his neck as his tone softens.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2014, 08:59:58 am »
Lurker laughed and got up unaffected by the blow, he  was watching him closely he sat down on one of the tables listening to the rest of the furs here. He was thinking for the time being knowing that survival on his own was his best bet. So he walked away from the rest to another room opening the door and quickly hid behind one of tables and stayed there.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:05:58 am by Shard the wolf »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2014, 02:36:16 pm »
oranges jaw had dropped staring at the reaper, but her speechlessness was quickly cut short as the others started to fight her fur bristled, their emotions affecting her own "HEY, CUT IT OUT!" she motioned everybody closer, her voice dropping to a whisper "we are being watched, there are at least three of them, we need to stick together and be careful"

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2014, 03:09:49 pm »
"Well I'm guessing they're not bringing us to candyland. So what would they want with us?" He asks dusting off his shirt and letting his claws retract. /wait what's a  candyland?/ He thinks to himself slightly confused by his own words "Better question can you tell where they are?" His eyes dart around looking for mirrors or even cameras. He sees the wolf walk away still fuming from the scuffle. /don't really liked the loner tough guy act/ he thinks glaring at the wolf. / though he is cute.../ Ki shakes his head supprised by his thoughts again. His tail flicks left to right with the fur standing up at the end.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2014, 04:20:56 pm »
"No, I'm afraid I can't tell where they are" she  looked down at her feet "and I have no clue what they want, but we need to stick together or we will die...so I think we should all introduce ourselves, you can't exactly say 'george tried to kill me' if you don't know his name, makes it more difficult to ask for help too"

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2014, 04:30:00 pm »
The crab spider grunted a bit. "I do not remember name. Code may be in order." He said as he walked around a bit.
Mate of WereCat

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2014, 04:48:16 pm »
"well i... think i remember hearing something before i woke up or passed out." he states excitedly his eyes widening as he turns back to everyone. his ears perk up then move down as he scratches his head in thought."um.... what was it...Ci...Ki...Chi?" he pauses.".... call me Ki"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2014, 05:57:30 pm »
"I do not remember my name..." The Doberman said. "I am the reaper, though, so you can all just call me that."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2014, 06:16:31 pm »
"No way you the reaper, food eaten all the time and you no around." The crab said with a laugh. "Or you be and I thank for many meals."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2014, 07:29:59 pm »
Lurker looked around for things he possibly needed he found a piece of sharp glass and a old package of cookies. He took the piece of glass cutting his paw, he then used the blood to write on the wall in case he died, writing 'Lurker was here '.He finished the cookies of and continued on entering two other doors leaving the same 'Lurker was here' also leaving drips of blood so he can find his way back. He stopped cutting a strip of cloth from his shorts and fell asleep on one of the tables.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2014, 07:09:22 pm »
(This rp seems to be dying out, it's a shame it was doing so well)

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2014, 05:39:12 am »
(where is everyone? btw wolf loving the tension between our characters, however the tough guy nothing hurts me stuff has got to end would rather it not become an argument in the future.)

Ki turns with a confused look to the crab "uh...I didn't get a word of that hun..." he says in a light voice. turning back to the fox Ki whispers. "we should see what could be useful in here, doubt this will be a walk in the park..." he pauses looking over his shoulder briefly then back to the fox. " And between you and me that black wolf gives me the chills." his ears perk up for a second. "i can still hear him a little and i'm pretty sure i smell blood" he looks over to the glass for a second time with an intent stare "wonder how long they'll watch before getting fed up with the stillness."

(RP master what stuff do we find in the room? and what are we to do next?)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2014, 10:02:41 am »
"That is not a problem." Reaper said. "I understood fine. And, you are welcome, long legged creature."