Author Topic: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)  (Read 11626 times)

Offline Coltric

• Species: Blacktip shark
  • Male
Re: The Chosen (Hybrid RP IC)
« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2014, 08:11:24 pm »
Nival tapped somewhere (maybe faraway from the others)in the deep fog as he noticed that someone seems to call for help so he gave his best to find the person who called. Then he found phenn laying around. "You called for help?" Said nival.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2014, 09:00:03 pm »
Phenn awoke to see him and said "Yah I did, I got whacked on the head pretty bad." The blood was obvious and was all over him. He said "Can you help me get up." He was still aching from the blow.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2014, 05:26:07 am »
Nival grabbed Phenn's hand and pulled him up. Nival saw the big wound on Phenn's head an asked him"Can you walk or should i support you with that ?"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2014, 11:21:23 am »
Phenn took a couple steps collapsing to the floor and said "Well I think that answers your question." He sat up and kinda stumbled back up and asked "I guess you just help support me,then we'll get going."

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2014, 08:37:57 pm »
Nival took Phenn under his arm to helped him walking. "So... do you know in wich direction we should go ?""

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2014, 04:42:53 am »
Phenn's vision went blurry for a second then to normal and said "Well I know that Lunith said it was north to the town, it's that way." He pointed towards north then said "let's continue onwarddd." He slurred a little at the last word, he stumbled a little but after awhile he was walking a little better, but his head still hurt bad and he occasionally held his hand to it.

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2014, 05:50:08 pm »
"I am a bit worried about your head wound, maybe you recived a concussion of the brain from the hit" Nival said as he carried Phenn around a couple of miles northward. "I hope we made it farest as possible, Phenn need some medical care" nival said in thaugths.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2014, 06:03:09 pm »
Phenn continued on and said "Hopefully the others are there." He let go of Nival and leaned against a tree, he was tired and wanted to rest. He said "Let's stop for a little bit, I feel deprived of energy." He closed eyes and rested.

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2014, 06:42:12 pm »
"Maybe i need some rest too" nival said to him self and sat down beside of Phenn. He took his helmet of and laid it on the ground and thinked over the situation while he took his hands behind his head.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2014, 01:21:16 am »
"Very well." Myre said. "How about I take the lead, though, ssincce I can see heat. The treess are colder than this fog, sso they're not hard for me to ssee."

"I believe that would be the best plan." Equinox said. You can show us an easier path through, and maybe find the others. If they hadn't run off so fast, they wouldn't be seperated from the group right now."

Laughter echoed across the foggy landscape, follows by a beautiful voice, more beautiful than Lunith's even, and laced with an alluring darkness. "Why do you hide, my children? Come, I created you, not my sister. She created pure breeds, but I am your mother. Surely you would follow your own mother... Show yourselves, and be welcomed home..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2014, 03:23:27 am »
Jareths ears perk up at the sound of  trees crackling in the distance.. he stops dead in his tracks but only breifly , listening closely he hears  three voices. "Must be those others.... hmmm" /suppose it would be prudent to help/ he thinks to himself  as he turns and runs to the noise s. Phenns hulking body against a tree starts coming into view before a powerful voice penetrates the dense forest freezing jareth in his tracks. He listens making sure not to miss anything? In the stillness jareths heart races as he thinks of what to do next
only in complete darkness can one see the brightest light

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2014, 03:34:10 am »
Rowan continued jogging "Mother? I have no mother" She paused to take in a breath "You gods are all alike huh? You think we owe you for the mere act of our creation. Tell me, does a ship owe her carpenterer for her birth? Does a sword owe a blacksmith for it's creation? Does a ship or sword even serve it's creator? No, tell me who it serves and I might follow you"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2014, 03:46:59 am »
Phenn stood back up and quickly feel, he sat up and heard the voice.He sensed Jareth near by and said "it sounds like a trap don't listen to it!!!" His head hurt bad again and he quickly put his hands over his ears to block out the voice.

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2014, 08:15:28 am »
"Hey, you behind the tree" Nival said as he noticed Jareth ."Come over here!"

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2014, 02:14:02 pm »
Jareth shakes his head to clear his thoughts. "Aye aye." He says walking over. "We may want to get moving to that town. Could have sworn I saw a fence over that way" He said pointing north. "If ya don't believe me look at the moss it never lies" he state awkwardly scratching his head. Jareths eyes shoot to phenn noticing the bleeding head injury. "Awe poor thing" he says reaching out his arm in concern then withdrawing noticing a few of his own cuts from the briar's " ahem... someone get some mud on that wound and quickly clean up. I doubt those things are far behind."

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2014, 05:00:29 pm »
"So now we should go to that town" Nival said as he stood up. He took also a look at Phenn and asked him "do you took enougth rest? or should we wait a bit?"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2014, 05:50:24 pm »
Phenn stood up and said "Yes I've had enough rest let's continue to the town." He kinda stumbled around like a drunk person but he couldn't help it, the hit was actually worse then it looked. He continued north looking behind him cautiously and occasionally stopping for a little from time to time.

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2014, 11:36:26 pm »
After a moment or two of walking jareth decides to take a closer look at phenns wound. He kneels down scooping up a small bit of black mud he moves in front of phenn with a coy smile. "Come now big boy. Let's patch up that wound. " he says kindly, as he sets his sack of  meat and silverwear to let the hybrid know he was going to persist. "I... can make it not hurt too if you'd like" he smiles a little flirtatiously.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2014, 01:37:30 am »
Phenn blushes at him with confusion and awkwardly says "Nevermind, I'm going to forget what you just said I'm fine I can endure pain, most of the time." He sighed and attempted to awkwardly move around him.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2014, 01:44:38 am »
"No, child." The voice said, still not precise in it's location, but clearly narrowing in. "You misunderstand. All those years of your life when you suffered... I was forced to sit by and do nothing while Lunith reigned supreme. For all those years, thanks to her, I was powerless to help my children."

Elsewhere, in the throne room of the gods: "Rhys, where are you?" Nyra asked from the throne, only putting forth a small amount of effort to speak into the foggy landscape on land. She didnt know exactly where her targets were, but she knew the area they were in.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2014, 01:50:21 am »
Rhys's ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice. "I hear you my goddess. What is it you need of me?" He thrust Godsbane towards the ground, spearing one of the few survivors who had managed to escape the initial wrath. He rotated the blade to the right, a sickening twist filled the air.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2014, 02:27:19 am »
Rowan broke away from the group, stopping and  letting them continue ahead then taking a path directly east " I don't really care if you planned to help or not, fact is...you didn't, and you still have not answered my question"

(well well well...why am I not surprised?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Coltric

• Male
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2014, 06:17:55 pm »
"I think we found that town" Nival said as the three arrived at the town gate. "Seems like we are the first here."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:43:21 am by Coltric »

Offline evolve42

• Male
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2014, 07:01:22 pm »
Jareth moves closer and brings a finger to phenns lips. His ears twitch picking up on something obviously unsettling in the wind. he then reaches for his tail, grabbing a quill and snapping the tip off. Proceeding to pour a few drops onto the mud then mixing it in. "we stop the bleeding first" he says in a whisper as he scoops some into his fringers and brings it towards phenns forehead.                                                                                   

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2014, 08:31:27 pm »
Phenn glared and yelled"I don't need your help!" He pushed him out the way, He took his talons and slashed a tree in anger, it went deep enough drawing sap and water. He walked away in frustration trying his best to send a message that he just wanted to get a move on.(Also Coltric, Sledge will decide if we made it to the town just a reminder.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:35:38 pm by Shard the wolf »